Your Search | empire today carpet & flooring

Dec 06 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered a product and never received it, I try to call and email and I get no reply or answer. they are a rip off! Santa Ana or Irvine California
Author: Auburn, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Santa Ana or Irvine, California

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL SENIOR CITIZEN LVG ON $700.MONTHLY INCOME, RIPPED OFF! BY DEAL EMPIRE! Florida (supposedly) Author: Bloomington, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire 3106661847 FL Florida

Dec 05 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered item, taken out of my account, never received item FL Internet Author: Marquez, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 03 2016
Garcenia Cambogia ZT They said they were only charging me 2.95 and now today I got charged without my permission 89.00 ? Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana Alternative Health: Garcenia Cambogia ZT Internet

Dec 03 2016
The deal empire Ordered product and said shipped and never received Internet Author: Sherburn, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: The deal empire Internet

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire Ripoff Irvine Internet Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire scammers, never shipped, bad, Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Shipping by Snail Mail? Irvine California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire Took the money and no product, no valid phone number and no email response Nationwide Author: Annandale, Virginia Beauty Salons: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Joe grays flooring Joe gray Misleads his clients and misuses their funds Delray beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Home Improvements: Joe grays flooring Delray beach , Florida

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire info@thedealempire.com did not recive my order ! but took money out of my account Internet Author: Cameron, West Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire The Deal Empire California Author: Beltsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Maryland

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Thedealempire.com I bought shapewear but never received it, they sent an email saying it was shipped and I could track my shipment but it was untrackable because there was no product to track Internet Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Order was not received. No tracking number. No return of email sent. Charged my card. Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California