Your Search | empire today carpet & flooring

Sep 02 2015
Paul's Finer Flooring & Kitchen & Bath Paul Theodis Complete Fraud. Used my funds to pay his back pay child support. Houston and Missouri City Texas Author: Tarzana, California Building Services: Paul's Finer Flooring & Kitchen & Bath Missouri City, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc is committed to customer satisfaction, Intercontinental Capital Group, Incimplemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Business service Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel confident & secure when doing business with Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. Author: , Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group Manhattan, New York

3, Report #1199550

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to customer satisfaction. We have implemented strategic preparation ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs for documents effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Lexington doc prep Boca Raton, Florida

4, Report #1201334

Sep 01 2015
Author: Tennessee Consumer Services: Lexington Doc Prep Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Jessica Horton & Associates pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jessica Horton & Associates, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
whole lot of crazy Author: Griffin, Georgia Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates Griffin, Georgia

Aug 26 2015
Cash Advance USA Today, August 26, 2015 I received a call from Office Devin Raymond from Newy York State Police saying that a warrant was being issued in my name New York New York ID Theft. Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 26 2015
Software Empire Ordered Word 7, downloaded it, product key # didn't work, called weekly, automated phone system non-existent. Email address also not available. Clearwater Internet Author: Carlton, Ohio Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Drive Today USA sold a lemon Birmingham Alabama Author: Hueytown, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Today USA Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Zillow zillow, zestimates, estimates, class action, law suit, Internet
This Seems to Be a Valid Case, with a bonus of added recognition for the firm! Author: Verona, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Zillow Internet

Aug 24 2015
Pay Day Support They took lots of my money and I'm just finding out today today that I owe the people they said was paid off. Author: La Mesa, California Cash Services: Pay Day Support

Aug 22 2015
Marc Phillips Decorative Rugs Bobby Partial Awful, poor quality, sheds, discolored New York New York Who are you Carol? Author: New York, New York Carpet & Tile Stores: Marc Phillips Decorative Rugs New York , New York

Aug 19 2015
Extreme Credit Solutions Billy Matthews Garry Ragsdale This empire travel to in packs to RipOff people!!! Texas Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: Extreme Credit Solutions Texas

Aug 19 2015
Living Well Today Magazine worthless advertising and they overcharge you Chatsworth California Author: Cathedral City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Living Well Today Magazine Chatsworth, California

Aug 18 2015
Empire Advance Empire Advance will not return your calls or provide you with requested information. Brooklyn New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Loans: Empire Advance Brooklyn, New York

Aug 17 2015
The Journey Pros additional telephone number 844-330-0719another email address refunds@journeypros.com My account was debited 3 times June 17,18,19 ,2105. Is should have only been debited twice.. Startedthe request for my refund of $450.00 on the 19th of June 2015.I have sent them every document that they have ask me for and I still don't have the refund asof today Aug 17, 2015. The email address customerservice@thejourneypros.com and refunds@thejourneypros.com I get nothing when I put them in. If anyone can help me retrieve my funds it would be appreciated. nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The Journey Pros Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
invent tech invent tech rip me off for thousand of dollars and sole my idea for the rotisserie oven it in still selling today. mobile Alabama Author: Macon, Georgia Appliances: invent tech mobile, Alabama

Aug 15 2015
Walter Mielczarak , Owner of Williamsburg Townhomes in Garland, Texas, is a SCAMMER. A SWINDLER. He is CHEATING PEOPLE out of their Application Fees! Claiming to Run Backgrounds and NEVER DOING SO While LYING TO PEOPLE Like He Has When No BACKGROUND CHECK has been run! No Employers Have Been Contacted! He has a F Rating With the BBB! Williamsburg Townhomes Also Should Be CONDEMNED! Rat Droppings! Mold! Stained, Soiled Carpet! Broken Windows and Light Fixtures! Ceilings That are FALLING in and a SINKING FLOOR! ROACHES and SEX OFFENDERS! READ the GOOGLE COMPLAINTS For Williamsburg Townhomes located at xx Forest Park Lane, in Garland, TX 75060. WATER MIELCZARAK IS A CROOK! Garland Texas
SEX OFFENDERS AT THE CON ARTIST WALTER MIELCZAREK, WALTER MIELCZARAK LOCATION Author: Dallas, Texas Landlords: Walter Mielczarak Garland, Texas

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 14 2015
SE Homes We purchased out home May 2014 at Local Dealer in Pearl, Mississippi! We were happy with the Dealers at Oak Creek Mike Miller! We purchased out home the manufacture we were unhappy with SE Homes1. Kitchen cabinets Bubbling wouldn't fix2. Flooring throug Ripoff Addison Alabama Author: Morton, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: SE Homes Addison, Alabama

Aug 13 2015
Aubrey Theode Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning or DFC. I'm in litigation with these scam artist. They ruined my Slate Floors. 6 attempts I gave them to correct the problem. I had to fire them and spend 3x the money to repair the floors. Damaged Slate Floors!!!. Stained, chipped and made a mess in the house on the walls Houston, Dallas, San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Fairview, Texas Cleaning Services: Aubrey Theode Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2015
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging Taunton, Massachusetts

Aug 07 2015
Empire Industry property management they are riff off from my security deposit my rental Internet Author: sugar land, Texas Property Management: Empire Industry property management Internet