Your Search | empire today carpet & flooring

Jun 28 2016
Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Bait and Switch Practices Newtown Square Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Empire Flooring Flooring rip off Columbus Nationwide Note from Empire Today Author: Grove City, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Flooring Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Reflections on wood Nick Phillips Installed cracking, splitting and splintering wood flooring. North Haven Connecticut Author: North Branford, Connecticut Home Improvements: Reflections on wood North Haven, Connecticut

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 20 2016
Empire Today LLC, contract signed, not honored McHenry Illinois we did speak with you in 2001. Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Today Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Alan Patrick James Today he lost his Licence in Sarasota (6-17-2014) Next the State of Florida Nacomis Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Home Improvements: Alan James Nacomis, Florida

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 16 2016
Al Chambers/Bennington flooring Does not pay employees, tile setters. Shorts checks. Stuart fl Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Home Improvements: Al Chambers/Bennington flooring

Jun 15 2016
Evolution Flooring Formerly Jabaay Installations, Bob Jabaay Consumers must be aware of Evolution Flooring & Jabaay Installations New Lenox Illinois Author: new lenox, Illinois Home Improvements: Evolution Flooring Illinois

Jun 13 2016
Empire Today, Burlington, MA Damages During Carpet Installation Burlington MA
Author: South Hamilton, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Empire Today Burlington,

Jun 10 2016
Tech Service Today LLC Tech Service Today Technology Service Today LLC Technology Service Today TST BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Tech Service Today LLC BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Empire Today Empire Laminate Flooring Estimate Internet Nationwide ET Customer Support Author: Clayton, North Carolina Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
Kelly Tile & Flooring LLC David Kelly Beware of this rip off contractor Panama City Florida Author: Panama City Beach Florida, Florida Home Improvements: Kelly Tile & Flooring LLC Panama City , Florida

Jun 08 2016
stuart Lee I changed my phone carrier to Verizon. I did this on EAFB in Alaska. today is 6/6/2016 I am still waiting for my 2nd rebate from Stuart Lee which was to come in 12 -14 weeks 4/29/2016. I have called many times leaving VM no call back do not take rebates ripe off buy beware lynnwood Washington Author: anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: stuart Lee lynnwood , Washington

Jun 07 2016
Holiday inn I own a carpet cleaning business and i did over $6,500 worth of carpet cleaning and repairs and never got payed for it. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Cleaning Services: Holiday inn Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 06 2016
creditonebank tried to PAY OFF my balance 3x, they keep saying they can not accept it due to fact I've already paid 4x in past month. Was told I could pay after June 4, 2016, but as of today, still told I may not PAY OFF!???? City of Industry CA 91716 You can pay them via Western Union Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Services: creditonebank Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Cashnetusa Mike Scott , Eric Wryler Sr Manager I was asked to purchase I tune cards and then call Mike Scott with the code number. As of today I have spent over $3,000 on iTunes cards with a promise and a guarantee that I would be getting a loan amount of $6,980.00 through Western Union. I have called Western Union with the tracking number that was given to me and there is always no match with the MTCN number. This is definitely a scam and a fraudulent company. Be very careful when trying to get a loan online. They will rip you off in a heartbeat. Miami Florida Author: Renton, Washington Blabber Mouth: Cashnetusa Internet

Jun 04 2016
Diet nutrition today.Com Garcinia Garcinia Norcross Internet Author: Boca Raton , Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet nutrition today. Com Internet

Jun 04 2016
Earth Weave Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Carpet & Tile Stores: Earth Weave Internet

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Glines Carpet One Horrible Tile Lipage, cracked grout, loose tiles, theft of personal items, lying owner, unlicensed workers paid under the table byGlines. Yuba City California
Author: Live Oak, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Glines Carpet One Yuba City, California