Your Search | enhanced services billing, inc. esbi

Sep 21 2014
consignorplus.com premierdepot.com http://easyyardsale.com elitetransactions.com Continuing Ripoff website to buy or sell on Craigslist or Kijiji This one is brand new they just posted youtube videos Russia Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Consumer Services: consignorplus.com Internet

Sep 21 2014
Professional Academic & Custom Writing Services Professional academic writers Company was hired to do academic writing on several projects and returned poor work without following instructions and when I requested a refund, they stopped communicating with me. I have not received a response or a refund to date. Internet Author: Stockbridge, Georgia On-Line Business: Professional Academic & Custom Writing Services Internet

Sep 21 2014
Chase Hospitality Gatwick ventures General contractor for Marriott Hotels GATWICK VENTURES, BHADIVYA, LLC, CHASE HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, INC. STONEBRIDGE PLANO VENTURES LP,corporations. The owner DILIP'S PRANAV past corporate affiliations include HERITAGE LODGING L.L.C., STERLING TRAVEL, Inc. and five others. NOTE: NNP FAMI Dilip Pranav owner Gatwick Ventures, Chase Hospitality, Stonebridge Plano Ventures General Contractor for Marriott Hotels Irving Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Franchises: Chase Hospitality Gatwick ventures General contractor for Marriott Hotels Irving, Texas

Sep 21 2014
Blizzard White over charged gave offer of free trial but it is fake. reps call and fast talk you. advertising stated 14day free trial but was charged after 8 days. Scottsdale AZ Author: Birmingham , Alabama Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Sep 21 2014
Fast Track debt relief Trish Teto Promised via e-mail my debt will be settled in 24 months or less. I still have that e-mail. Now stating i need additional 2,500 Tamarac Florida Author: Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Fast Track debt relief Tamarac, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Intuitive Account Management Inc. IAM SCAM COMPANY NEVER WORK THERE AND NEVER GIVE THEM CROOKS YOUR MONEY Plantation Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Police: Intuitive Account Management Inc. Plantation, Florida

Sep 21 2014
GreenDot GreenDot MoneyPak THIEVES, FRAUD, ROBBERS Pasadena California, Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cash Services: GreenDot Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
ECO Construction ECOGC ECO DOES NOT PAY SUB CONTRACTORS LAKE MARY Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Cleaning Services: ECO Construction Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Gerrit Pronske Pronske Patel LLC, Pronske Goolsby & Kathman, PC Commited Fraud, client misconduct, Bad Attorney Dallas Texas Author: Texas Legal Services: Gerrit Pronske Texas

Sep 21 2014
BNI Publications, Inc. Last year, after complaining about receiving a book I didn't order, I was told no more books or invoices were going to be sent to me. This year the same thing happens, I'm being billed for a book I never ordered. Vista California Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: BNI Publications, Inc. Vista, California

Sep 21 2014
Jobs in Sports Membership Fee Ripoff Internet Author: LI, New York Employment Services: Jobs in Sports Internet

Sep 21 2014
SFE Energy Adam Rep ID # 5019 Energy Supplier switch scam Baltimore Maryland Author: Timonium, Maryland Electrical Services: SFE Energy Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 21 2014
Milfaholic Milfaholic.com Scam, Fake, Robotic Gibraltar Internet Author: Helena, Montana Dating Services: Milfaholic Milfaholic.com Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
Live Career Resume Builder Internet Author: St Johns, Florida Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Sep 21 2014
Manuel Flores OceanKey Moises Israel Villar Robles Mayan Palace Rodrigo Hicks Acqua Flamingos Do not trust them Nuevo Vallarta Mexico Author: Mexico, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Manuel Flores OceanKey Moises Israel Villar Robles Mayan Palace Rodrigo Hicks Acqua Flamingos internet

Sep 21 2014
Cash Advance Said there taking legal action against me for owing money Internet Author: New Gloucester, Maine Cash Services: Cash Advance Internet

Sep 21 2014
NCS Law Group threatening law suit for a compny I have never heard of or dealt with Internet Author: Fairborn, Ohio Cash Services: NCS Law Group Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Well, back in August 21 to be exact Sovereign Endowment Chronicle received a $35 dollar money order and they were to at that time send me form so that I could use them to ascertain funds from different places that give away money to help people that need it to either live on or help make me financial money worries free. My problem is that I think that they have had enough time to act on my request and they have not done so for whatever reason. Thank you very much Paul Powell Los Angeles California Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Financial Services: Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2014
Budget Rent a Car Systems, Inc, Budget Fasttrack Budget overcharges for vehicle damage claim/ rips off customer by double dipping Atlanta Georgia Author: Plano, Texas Auto Rentals: Budget Rent a Car Systems, Inc, Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 21 2014
PRN Ambulance PRN Ambulance Inc, Kamari Brownlow PRN Ambulance - moody unprofessional and evil Kamari gives PRN a bad name and bad energy she is a fashion ... North Hills California
Author: Arlington, Texas Healthcare Centers: PRN Ambulance North Hills, California

Sep 21 2014
Michael J Whyte DDS Historic Triangle Dental Care Claimed I needed a lot of dentistry to be completed. He lied and is a smooth talker! Williamsburg Virginia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Dental Services: Michael J Whyte DDS Williamsburg, Virginia

Sep 20 2014
Patient First Illegal billing practices and HIPAA violations Glen Allen Virginia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Patient First Glen Allen, Virginia

Sep 20 2014
Best Choice Delivery Moving & Storage lost/stolen belongings, liars, thieves, scams Carson California Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Travel Services: Best Choice Delivery Moving & Storage Carson, California

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide