Your Search | enterprise rent a car, little falls, nj

Jul 30 2016
Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide took more money out of bank acct. than suppose to without telling me. When asked they said People are getting in wrecks someone has to pay for them Wash. State Carlos G Velasco Nationwide Author: Poulsbo, Washington Car Insurance: Nationwide Auto Insurance Nationwide

Jul 30 2016
esources.com Stefano Carboni Stole my money & refused a refund! London Internet Author: London Nw2 3AH, Alabama Auctions: esources Internet

Jul 30 2016
Mark Foley, Seattle ReMax Metro, Mark D Foley, Mark Foley, Norman Rietveld rent to own scam artists prosecuted by the Northwest Justice Project 3 times Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Mark Foley Seattle, Washington

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

5, Report #1319778

Jul 30 2016
Eric Faber LAHG Corp Eric Faber Stay Away, this guy is a Fraud Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Eric Faber LAHG Corp Internet

6, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

7, Report #1319762

Jul 30 2016
RESORT Property Management Jamea O. salesman'John Williams Owner of RESORT Property MGMT SCAMMED ME OUT OF $15,000 TO RENT MY TIMESHARES Atlanta Georgia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Timeshare Rentals: RESORT Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

8, Report #1319760

Jul 30 2016
CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Dale & Lessmann LLP , CHRISTINA WALLIS , CHRISTINA J. WALLIS CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of DALE & LESSMANN LLP IS A RIP OFF LAWYER Toronto Ontario
Author: ajax, Ontario Lawyers: CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Toronto, Ontario

9, Report #1319754

Jul 30 2016
Kindercare Kenilworth nj Dirty, understaffed and isolation of kids Kenilworth New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Abusive Children: Kindercare Kenilworth nj Kenilworth , New Jersey

10, Report #1319723

Jul 30 2016
US Golf Schools Mitch Crum BEWARE! Mitch Crum is a thief. Murrell Inlet South Carolina Author: Ithaca, New York Sports Instruction: US Golf Scholls Nationwide

11, Report #1319719

Jul 30 2016
lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat He is a fraud with 0 knowledge of healing. He will make you send more and nore money and show you no results. He is a liar and does not care about you after tou send him the money. He is not capable of anything. He is a loser. I send him money 6 timea and got no results. So please do nit trust this guy. South Africa Internet Author: Fullerton , California Astrologers & Psychics: Www.lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat Internet

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. AtkinsĀ  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

13, Report #1319714

Jul 30 2016
Pascal Abrar fake car documents,no air bag Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Junk Dealers: Pascal Abrar Los Angeles, California

14, Report #1319711

Jul 30 2016
Hallmark Hyundai Destroys interior of car, had to total car. Wont own up to they caused the damage. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: gallatin, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Hallmark Hyundai Hendersonville, Tennessee

15, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

16, Report #1319706

Jul 30 2016
Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Rona Hummel is a Thief Hewlett New York Author: New York Health Spas: Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Hewlett, New York

17, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

18, Report #1319689

Jul 29 2016
Quantum.Code.net Support@theQuantumCode.netUpdates@theQuantumCode.com Quantum code has stolen. Three hundred dollars. Told me i would make thousand. This was my rent money i thought i could trust them Internet Author: Fontana, California Internal Revenue Service: Quantum.Code.net Internet

19, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James Jim Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: Financial Services: Real Estate Investing: James Nationwide

20, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

21, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

22, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

23, Report #1319659

Jul 29 2016
Eyetensify and Skin Optics RIP OFF and a SCAM Santa Anna, California Internet Author: Monongahela, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Eyetensify and Skin Optics Internet

24, Report #1319649

Jul 29 2016
franklin legal group james walker saying i owe a loan i never took Internet
Author: monmouth junction, New Jersey Loan Brokers: franklin legal group Internet

25, Report #1319647

Jul 29 2016
Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Prudence A Zullo, Mario D Zullo Services stolen, people who dont pay are THIEVES Corona California Author: Corona, California Cleaning Services: Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Corona, California