suite

Your Search | enterprise rent a car, little falls, nj

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 21 2014
Auto Transport Alaska Pretended to set up shipping for my car then went bankrupt after I paid Auburn Washington Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Alaska Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
the peoples car company Joe sold me a vehicle i only had for four months. found out it had transmission problems jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: the peoples car company jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 20 2014
Texas Direct Auto No way to buy a car Stafford Texas Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Texas Direct Auto Internet

Jul 19 2014
Henderson & Webb Properties ( Hidden Woods Apartments ) HIDDEN WOODS APARTMENTS AT THE FOREST IN GLENBURNIE MARYLAND Do not Rent these apartments for you safety !!! Glen Burnie Maryland Nationwide
Author: Catonsville Maryland , Alabama Family Services: Henderson & Webb Properties ( Hidden Woods Apartments ) Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Miami Lakes Auto Mall MIami, Florida

Jul 19 2014
Enterprise car rental Consumer beware Nationwide Author: Chula vista, California Rental Stores: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2014
Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Car was repo with NO missed payments Mesa Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chicago Lenders/Cactus Jacks Mesa, Arizona

Jul 16 2014
GMC Ally Auto Will not allow a leased vehicle to be turned in early Nationwide Author: Moneta, Virginia Car Financing: GMC Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Imperial Services SpliSeal, Promerican They took my money, but never delivered the product. And they won't answer my emails or calls. Mayville Michigan Author: Midland, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Imperial Services Internet

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
Sharp Business Systems New Jersey thieves,criminal sales practices,racists, anti semtitic, anti islam mahwah,nj and nationwide Nationwide Author: howard beach, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Sharp Business Systems NJ Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
HUNTING HILLS MOTORCARS Robert General Manager Typical Use Car Ripoff Artist Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Dealers: HUNTING HILLS MOTORCARS Roanoke, Virginia

Jul 16 2014
Victoria Motors They are illegally changing odometer mileage and giving false information on problem with the car, Whitehall Ohio Author: Groveport, Ohio Auto Dealers: Victoria Motors Whitehall, Ohio

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Melaleuca Sending unordered products and stealing money from your account....refusing to reimburse! Idaho Falls Idaho Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Melaleuca Idaho Falls, Idaho

Jul 15 2014
imperialimps.webs.com Tony Prince, Marci, MJ Dog Sale Scammer!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE BROKERS - WILL NOT HONOR CONTRACT Vincentown NJ Author: North Jersey, New Jersey Animal Services: imperialimps.webs.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Progressive Insurance Snapshot program fraudulently raised rates after not receiving discount Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Kevin Cheale Rent Kelowna Properties scammer, liar, deceitful, theif Kelowna, British Columbia
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Real Estate Services: Kevin Cheale Kelowna, British Columbia

Jul 15 2014
International Travel Inc All Around Town Car Service Brandon Sofge Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Vancouver Washington Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: International Travel Inc Vancouver, Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
American Liberty Transportation AMERICAN LIBERTY TRANSPORTATION HIT MY CAR!! Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: American Liberty Transportation Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
Hankook Tires Rebate Scam Wayne NJ Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: hankook tires Select State/Province