Your Search | enterprise rent a car los angeles, llc

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 27 2016
Turina Hoover Property manager stole our collected rent money and disapeared South Bend Indiana Author: Haifa, Indiana Property Management: Turina Hoover South Bend, Indiana

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 27 2016
Lee's Total Car Care This place is unbelievably unprofessional. Cartersville Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Lee's Total Car Care Cartersville, Georgia

Oct 27 2016
REJUVENEM RIPOFF - from trial only pay shipping to charging my credit card! St Petersburg Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: REJUVENEM St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Los Angeles Dentists Group Patients teeth ruined and ripped off for the terrible service provided Glendale California Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Dial800 Stay Away from Dial800- Unethical Company! Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Connecticut Telemarketing Companies: Dial800 Los Angeles, California

Oct 27 2016
NCE It is a scam. They said it was insurance when it isnt. They make it seem like what you are really getting is an add on to actual insurance. Nationwide Author: APPLETON, Wisconsin Health Insurance: NCE Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
PrincetonResearch / IS A SCAM LAS VEGAS nevada Author: new york, New York Financial Services: PrincetonResearch Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Burggraf Auto Glass Shane's Auto Glass Ruined my brand new car headliner and scratched the paint up Sapulpa Tulsa Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Burggraf Auto Glass Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
John Brandscomb Elder Care in Yukon, OK This guy seems like a complete SHIESTER. BEWARE Yukon Oklahoma Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: John Brandscomb Yukon, Oklahoma

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Emporium SCAM REPORT Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Dandridge, Tennessee On-Line Business: Emporium Internet

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Alan Baltes Failure to deliver refund Los Angeles CA Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Internet

Oct 26 2016
Prestige Adjusters United Adjusters Luis Mendez Definitely a scam! DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: St. Louis , Alabama Roofing Companies: Prestige Adjusters Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Author: North Bellmore, New York Employment Services: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 26 2016
Crystal creek apartment Moved in to a disaster Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys General: Crystal creek apartment Henderson, Nevada

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Trinsic Labs Fraudulent UX Development Company LOS ANGELES California
Author: Los Angeles, California Programmers: Trinsic Labs LOS ANGELES, California