Your Search | equinox, skin beauties, envisage

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Miravie Skin Care Miravie Eye Cream Credit Card charged $174.90 plus $10.90 shipping Casper Wyoming Author: evansville, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Miravie Skin Care Casper, Wyoming

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 02 2015
La Creme Skin Care Commited Fraud San Diego California Author: Outlook, Washington Beauty Salons: Unusual Rip-Off: La Creme Skin Care Internet

Sep 02 2015
RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Ordered a trial on line and my credit card was billed for almost 200.00 Santa Ana California Author: Willard, Ohio On-Line Business: RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

6, Report #1251955

Aug 31 2015
Lavish Skin Try Skin Revitalize, nova deem, finesse RIPOFF...Rude people, BIG SCAM! Santa Ana California Author: Waterford, Michigan Alternative Health: Lavish Skin Internet

Aug 30 2015
MiraVie Skin Care www.naturalskincare.com Eye and skin care cream totally not worth the hassle! Internet Author: Odenton, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Skin Care Internet

Aug 29 2015
Brilliant Skin cream and Serum promotional item and all of a sudden my bank account is debited 96.00 twice... was able to get the Serum people to offer a refund, but the cream refused to credit my account Santa Ana California Author: Auburn, California Bait-and-Switch: Brilliant Skin cream and Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 28 2015
Skin Logic PGI Eyetensitize Skin Logic & Eyetensive trial - only pay shipping...... RIP OFF Internet Author: Leadville, Colorado Alternative Health: Skin Logic Internet

Aug 26 2015
Lavish Skin Care Signed up for monthly subscription without Consent Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Lavish Skin Care Internet

Aug 26 2015
Joven Skin Serum Sereno Eye Cream Sereno Eye Cream Joven Skin Care-Ripoff Company-Deceptive Practice Take Offer Trial of Product but then whatever credit card you used for shipping they begin billing 14 days later over $150! Santa Ana CA Author: irvine, California On-Line Stores: Joven Skin Serum Internet

Aug 26 2015
Dermaluxe Vibrant skin beauty, face cream, anti wrinkle, snake venom Internet
Author: Allen, Texas Medical Supplies: Dermaluxe Internet

Aug 25 2015
LEnvi Skin Care Hartford Scientific If you order free sample you will be scamed out of $100. ' Martinrz Georgia Author: Wimberley, Texas Bait-and-Switch: LEnvi Skin Care Martinrz, Georgia

Aug 24 2015
Mira Vie Skin/Eye Care Not a Free Sample - Expensive Double Subscription! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Mira Vie Skin/Eye Care Internet

Aug 24 2015
tryzinnbeauty recur global resources Products LTD trial offer of wrinkle cream and added black diamond skin serum stockport chesshire sk6 2sn england England Author: springfield, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: tryzinnbeauty recur Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
cellumis skin cellumis serum age defying free yrial only shipping cost of 4.95 14 days to cancel /scottsdale Arizona Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: cellumis skin scottsdale , Arizona

Aug 22 2015
Lumare Skin Was supposed to get free sample and pay only shippling and handling and they took 200.00 from my bank account. Vancouver British Columbia Author: Ocala, Florida Sales People: Lumare Skin internet

Aug 22 2015
Chasper Harris Skin CarversSkincarversSkincarverrublemclean Leather, holster, Cowboy Fastdraw, gun rig, Western holster, Internet Author: Michigan Work at Home: Chasper Harris Internet

Aug 22 2015
Neudermis and Lavish Names on credit card statement were Premier Skin Serum and TKL*TryBeautyFace I have never been taken like this before. The website offered two products for cost of shipping only. When I saw the credit card statement with $187.41 charge, I called each of the numbers and was told by both that I needed to read the agreement before I shared my info. I saw nothing about being charged more than the shipping. The products do NOT work. Both representatives at the phone numbers on my credit card offered refunds...one 50% ($44.87) and the other 35% ($44.39). What a scam. I guess I need to stop being honest and produce some cream with purified water and a fine print contract where people can pay me over $90 after I trick them into thinking they are receiving a sample for $3.95 and $4.95. This is highway robbery, and the fact they post the smaller costs and not the real costs states that they are aware that people will not read the fine print. Shame on you, Neudermis and Lavish! Shame on you. Woodland California Small Update: Author: Enterprise, Alabama Beauty Salons: Neudermis and Lavish Woodland, California

Aug 21 2015
vitier eye and skin cream i just wanted a trial offer to see if it worked. so i got it and have useing it everyday. i am not impresed then i notice on my bank account that they have charged me 85 dollors two times. i did not want this and did not order it. i just wanted the trial. rip offf from these people who just want to look bettee Internet Author: springdale, Arkansas Eye Care: vitier eye and skin cream Internet

Aug 19 2015
Inna Victoria Skin Serum Louvella Skin Serrum Deceiving / Not willing to help / Ripoff / disrespectful refused to return the $ even if we returned the product California Internet Author: Marshalltown, Iowa Misc. Health Specialists: Inna Victoria Skin Serum Internet

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 19 2015
Vitier eye serum and skin cream Vitriol for Vitier Internet Author: sumter, South Carolina Eye Care: Vitier Internet

Aug 19 2015
RVV Skin Revial took money out of card with out my permission. company was informed of their pratices with the consumers. Informed the company as a scam and will be posted Internet YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Kaysville, Utah Beauty Products: RVV Skin Revial Internet

Aug 19 2015
Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum They charged me before I even used the product. When I talked to customer it was hard to understand and he said goodbye and hung up when I asked a question! Santa Ana California Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Sales People: Vitier Skin Cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California