Your Search | equinox, skin beauties, envisage
Approximately 917 Reports Found

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 21 2014
It Works It Works! Destoyed my Skin Palmetto Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: It Works Internet

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 18 2014
free-of-blemishes.com blemish-free.com ,now closed, affliated with  scam company who sells fake nitrogen spray and burns the consumers skin and left 3rd degree burns and permanent scars. Canada Internet Author: nyc, New York Websites: free-of-blemishes.com Internet

Aug 17 2014
Dermaline Skin Whitening Product Liar and Scammers Tolleson Arizona Author: California Health Spas: Dermaline Skin Whitening Product Tolleson, Arizona

Aug 16 2014
lavish skin you agree to pay for trial of 4.99 and the company charges 89.00 to your account with in a month after the 4.99 you agreed to pay. surely this is illigal santa ana California Author: meansville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: lavish skin santa ana , California

Aug 13 2014
Seal Skin Covers Caused me to not have a cover for my boat to travel. Internet Author: Verona, Wisconsin Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Aug 13 2014
Beau Derma skin care cream Santa Ana California Author: Clio, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Beau Derma Santa Ana, California

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
la cream skin care wrinkle cream san deigo california Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Products: la cream skin care Internet

Aug 11 2014
Lavish Skin avoir skin, My Skin, daily motion scammed me, lied to me, pretty much called me a liar, refused to give me a superiors number santa ana California Author: rogue river, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Lavish Skin santa ana, California

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet

Aug 10 2014
Skin Logic/Eyetensive Skin Rejuvenation Ripoff Royale Scam Santa Ana California Author: Moriches, New York On-Line Business: Skin Logic/Eyetensive Skin Rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

Aug 09 2014
La Creme Skin Care 14 day trial offer misleading San Diego Internet Author: Oviedo, Florida Beauty Products: La Creme Skin Care Internet

Aug 08 2014
AuraVie - VanNuys, CA / Trial Skin Care Solution ,Internet, Trial products entered under FREE TRIAL just pay S&H of $2. WRONG! it signs you up to receive 3 products in mail. They charge your bank $97 plus the $2. Called to demand $$ back, took 4 ph calls, arguing at college-level intelligence, and told them I would consult my attorney. After 4 attempts and long calls, demands for supervisors and RMA's to return items ,which I had to pay $12 to send back certified mail - took another 4 wks to get money back in full ,via 2 separate deposits of $48. I feel I only got $$ back because they were scared I'd seek legal counsel. DO NOT do business with these folks! Van Nuys, California -- Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Internet Fraud: AuraVie - VanNuys, CA Internet

Aug 06 2014
AuraVie Skin Care Facekit receive a sample kit for $2.95 shipping only Van Nuys CA Author: Bremerton, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skin Care Internet

Aug 06 2014
LA Creme Skin Care Support Tried to cancel and asked for refund. They said that a full refund was out of the question, 25 % is all they will give me for product not used Lacre Ca Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Sales People: LA Creme Skin Care Support Internet

Aug 06 2014
Seal Skin Covers Shoddy Boat Cover Internet Author: Maineville, Ohio Boat Dealers: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Aug 05 2014
Lavish Skin 3760 W McFadden AveSuite B 602Santa Ana, California 92704 1392 I ordered this product on July 20the. I did not receiove it until the 24th of July. I started using it the next day. A few days later my skin was peeling. Naturally I stopped using this garbage. I called them today, which is the 5th of August and the told me they had already charged my account. I asked for a manager and they would not let to talk with one. They said I was charged $89.43 and they would only give me back 50% of it. I asked for a manager and ws not alond to talk with one. I am going to contact my bak to see what can be done with it. They wold me that I only had 14 days to cancel it. t they didn't count the 4 daus it took to get here. I am also going to contact the BBB. Santa Ana California Author: Ft Thomas, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Lavish Skin Internet

Aug 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care I ordered a free sample to be sent to me $4.95 Shipping. They charged my account $89.59 two weeks later. I tried to cancel and they did but did not return my money,abd hung up the phone on me. I called the bank and I have to cancel my card and get a new on 7 to 10 days later. This will make my rent check bounce. I am 72 years old and disabled, this has put a terrible hardship on me, and very upsetting. This company is a RIPOFF. Waco Texas or Canada Santa Ana California Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: Lavish Skin Care Nationwide

Aug 04 2014
Lavish Skin Care Sent skin care which I didn't authorize and charged my account Santa Ana California Author: Little River, South Carolina Attorneys General: Lavish Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Aug 01 2014
AuraVie Skincare Aura of Youth AURAVIE AURAVIE Auravie Skin Care DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL - ITS NOT FREE!!! They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box Internet van nuys California Van nuys California Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: AuraVie Skincare Van nuys, California

Jul 31 2014
AuraVie Aura of youth on limited income due to kidney failure decided too pay $2.? for shipping charges for a free sample of some skin care products which came they were small and with me being sick on limited income was nice to recieve something for free then was on way too dialysis appoitment tht i pay $50 a week for copay and this company took 49.00 from my account which forced me too get no care tht week! clld them the guy told me they tried taking $98 first and when could do tht gave me half off and thts what caused me too be so sick for a week! im disgusted!!! van nuys California Author: Lynnville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: AuraVie van nuys, California

companys