Your Search | equinox, skin beauties, envisage

Sep 26 2016
Collect Pros LLC Valere Skin Collect Pros is charging me $98.71 for a $5.00 sample I paid for on a pre-paid gift card Pacoima California Author: Vista, California Beauty Products: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Sep 24 2016
Christie Brinkley free trial offer. Skin Elements & EyeVibe by Beauty Impressions Deceivers - You won't find justice Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 23 2016
Derma Essense, Nu skin, Nu Beauty, Fresh skin serum Better than Boxtox Survey Scam Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Internet Fraud: Derma Essense Internet

Sep 23 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Sensa Skin Rip Off San Diego California Author: Cathlamet, Washington Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 SKIN TONE 1 877 495 7967 $94,95 19AUG16 $4.95 15AUG16GENTLE CREAM 1 877 498 2075 $89.95 19AUG16 $5.99 15AUG16QUEENS SERUM 1 877 490 7099 Nevada $1.99 15AUG 16CHARGED TO MY CC ON ABOVE DATES WE Ordered these products with their no risk guarante, which turns out to be NO REFUNDS $197.83 TTYL $184.90 PLUS S&H 12.93 SCAM SCAM SCAM SANTA ANA, California Internet Author: lacey, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 Internet

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
miravie joven skin care, skinnoir anti aging, eyenoir Free sample pay postage $4.95 then charge you $80 + before chance to cancel Santa Ana CA, Laytonsville, MD Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Beauty Salons: miravie Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 20 2016
New Age Skin Care Got charged $90.00+ for trial offer of product. No indication of price on website gave cc for s&h cost Tempe Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Salons: New Age Skin Care Tempe, Arizona

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Ordered eye complex for shipping cost only,, then skin vitalize popped up as I was checking out for shipping cost only as well, thought I was getting a great deal paying $11.84 for both!  Santa Ana California Author: CASCO, Maine Bait-and-Switch: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Santa Ana, California

Sep 18 2016
Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Tryrejuvacell and Reborn skin Free samples and 10 days later almost 200.00 charged to my account under different product name. florida and California Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Health Spas: Nexacell anti wrinkle firming serum Internet

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 16 2016
Pacific Youth Skin, Pacific Youth Cream Rip Off, Misleading, Take Your Money Tampa Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 15 2016
Wondair Vital Skin Care Revitaline Trial Sample. Phone call initiated by me. Verbal Responses only. Agreeded 18 or older. no I cannot agree to that.(more tha on withdrawal form my account, I was asked if I would consider agreeing to two products, Vitamin C and Eye cream. My Response: How much are the products. What is the price? iS this price all inclusive including the shipping for the two products and the sample? I was quoted $46.90. California or Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sales People: Wondair Vital Skin Care Internet

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Eye Care: revital skin care Internet

Sep 12 2016
Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape V-skin active ads on Facebook  Nationwide
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Dermasoft Skin Restore PureCell Eye TherapyProminent Vitamin C Serum Online offer was for products for $4.95 each. Hidden message that within 14 days if not cancelled, I would be charged $89.95 per months for product. Santa Ana California purecell rebuttal Author: New Bern, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Dermasoft Skin Restore Santa Ana, California

Sep 10 2016
Revitalize Skin Serum MAJOR RIPOFF!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Internet....
Author: Amarillo, Texas Alternative Health: Revitalize Skin Serum Internet