EQUINOX BEAUTY & RVTL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Equinox Beauty & RVTL
There may be more specific results for "Equinox Beauty & RVTL"
For more specific results for "Equinox Beauty & RVTL"
Showing 1-25 of 5,804 Found Reports For more specific results for "Equinox Beauty & RVTL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
Derma Genetix Internet Author: Woonsocket, Rhode Island Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Impressions Enticing Health/Beauty Stays CREDIT CARD FRAUD Return address. Englewood Colorado
Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jul 22 2017
Derma Genetix Scam, False /non clear Advertisment, unauthorized charge on credit card, bad customer service St. Pete Florida Author: Gilmer, Texas Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Florida

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Within SEMC INT'L NUTRALIMITED The offered a free trial and ended up being charged $79.68 and very ill with colitis. Provo Utah Author: Bayamon, Other Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Internet

Jul 21 2017
beauty wrinkle cream reducer called to stop subcription got told even though they take the money off my credit card they couldnt help me edison New Jersey Author: montgomery, Texas Skin Care: beauty wrinkle cream reducer edison, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 21 2017
Cosco Fake free products. Internet Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Cosco Internet

Jul 21 2017
Parisian Glow Bean Eye Serum Bee Eye Cream, Bei Eye Cream Rip Off, Fraudulent, Poor Customer Service Colorado Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 20 2017
DermiFi Just right beauty internet says you only pay shipping---then they charge 89.31 to credit card internet Internet Author: Painesville twp, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: DermiFi Internet

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Beauty Within Provo Utah Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 19 2017
Beauty Within Beauty Today Offered initial $4.95 price, then continued to charge my credit card $59.95 monthlywithout permission. Provo Utah Author: Burlington, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 18 2017
Fresh Beauty Care ideasaboutmakeuptips.comNova Skin Sciences a slimy scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: Lauderhill, Florida Sales People: Fresh Beauty Care St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Keranique cosmetic products for hair loss total lack of transparency Australia Internet Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Salons: Keranique Internet

Jul 18 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty product was offered as a free trial ,I would only have to pay for shipping and handling was billed for $38.95. Toronto Ontario Author: las vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroluxe Beauty Toronto Ontario, Other

Jul 17 2017
permatonesk RPGCUSTOMERCARE.COMSERVICECLAIRO.COM Youth serum, a creme to reduce wrinkles, produced in Saltlake City CYPRUS (EUROPE) and Switzerland Internet Author: letterkenny, Alabama Beauty Salons: permatonesk Internet

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 16 2017
Hi@colorbypascale.com I ordered 4 lipsticks on June 12 and have not received any. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Hi@colorbypascale.com internet

Beauty Within Birtiv skin care Rip Off Provo Utah
Author: Circleville, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Within Provo , Utah

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California

Jul 15 2017
Beauty Within Fraudulently charged my credit card without my having ordered any kind of a refill; in fact, I only wanted a one time filling of my request. Provo Utah Author: Fresno, California Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 15 2017
Lighten lemon creme company 100% TRUE SCAMING COMPANY! Texas Internet Author: ottawa, Ontario Beauty Products: Lighten lemon creme company Internet