Your Search | equinox day & night serum

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Royalty Skin Serum Scam not a free trail Santa Ana California Author: Moore, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Royalty Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 21 2017
New Age Face serum & Cream want money they stole from my company. phoenix arizona Author: Caney, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: New Age Face serum & Cream phoenix, Kansas

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Sonny Signo Alex/Jason Thompson Contracted them for basement work, will keep asking you for money, do 3 hrs of work a day, and ran away with $8,600 Magnolia/Elizabeth New Jersey Nationwide Author: Nanuet, New York Builders & Contractors: Sonny Signo Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
parkwhiz Groupon well on advertizing via groupon when hit the button to find out how much parking is in NYC. It showed in the wall street district that parking for the day was $38. with ICON covered p arking lo NYC Nationwide Author: Warren, New Jersey Parking Garages: parkwhiz Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Skin Contour Nue Eyetone Eye Serum aka Vital Skin Took money for full size w/o disclosibg how much & will not refund even if your unhappy w product Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Beauty Products: Skin Contour Internet

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
vince enterprises ltd pay day loans encino California Author: lynn, Massachusetts Cash Services: vince enterprises ltd encino, California

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Day Pay Staffing False representation, false promises , and stealing money. Troy Michigan Author: Gary, Indiana Telemarketers: Day Pay Staffing Troy, Michigan

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount 2x Highpowered waterproof night vision binoculars Internet Author: Mansfield, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 19 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver The ad read :1X High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars $49.99 Told me I watch too many movies night vision cost $500 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Capital Resorts Grand Crown Resorts Total lie from day 1. How easy to build points to travel repeated times tried to make reservations for condo, always full or nothing available. repeatly wantin more money , more money . Branson Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 18 2017
Resvibrant antiaging serum I was enticed to try a free sample, but it wasn't free, it cost me over 100. Before they were through other me. Emeryville, California Author: Yakima, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Resvibrant antiaging serum Emeryville, , California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount HIGH POWERED WATERPROOF NIGHT VISION BINOCULARS Unknown - none shown online Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Ombia derma Free trial scam them scam me they don't show you it's a 14 day trial they hide that in terms Nationwide Author: CLOVER, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia derma Nationwide