Your Search | equinox day & night serum

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
Luminess deluxe eye therapy Deluxe wrinkle reducing eye serum as seen on Dr Ox Santa Ana California Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Alternative Health: Luminess deluxe eye therapy California

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 26 2016
Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Philip Tirone creator of various credit repair strategies - credit repair education systems assists consumers to raise their credit score fast. Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score, The 14-Day Credit Challenge, 720 Credit Score.com. Over 12,000 enrolled in credit repair education program since inception 2004 - return rate of less than 5% unheard of in the credit repair industry, filled with credit-repair scam artists. This is a FREE webinar that teaches people how to repair their credit fast using proven credit improvement - credit repair strategies. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Services: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system Scottsdale, Arizona

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC 30 Day Free Trial drafted my bank $190 after 14 days, called to return unopened product, offered only 35% refund Henderson Nevada Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC Henberson, Nevada

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juare They faxed a vaction scam to employer advertising a 5 day for night inclusive tropical vacation with a bonus Las Vegas vacation for $149 per person. Mexico Internet
Author: STOCKTON, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Beauty Impressions, Skin Elements Unadvertised 14 day trial not clearly stated on 'free trial' Pacoima California Author: Manchester, Missouri Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
RME This company is a rev. Share company and it started out fine making about $5 a day when after a few months I started to see the daily interest percentage dropping. I am now making less than a $1.20 a day. South Lake Tahoe CA Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Internet Fraud: Adspaypro.com Internet

May 13 2016
Get Cash For Laptop The name is Alexandru Chiperi They took my laptop and said they would pay me for it even though it was not working Reno Nevada Check was mail to you on the next day and on May 2nd check was deposit into your bank account Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Get Cash For Laptop Reno, Nevada

May 13 2016
4over Trade Printers NEXT DAY SHIPMENTS Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: 4over Trade Printers Nationwide

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida