Your Search | ervin j. moore age 45

Oct 25 2016
Real Property Management of Southern Utah J. Tom Wood; Registered Agent/Owner Cactus Property Management, LLC Fraudulent Charges, Shady Deals and Collusiveness, Scammers! Saint George Utah Author: Saint George, Utah Property Management: Real Property Management of Southern Utah Saint George, Utah

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 23 2016
Aspen Dental Paducah KY, Owned and openated by: David J Elrod DMD Aspen dental for the worst dental experience ever Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Dental Services: Aspen Dental Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 23 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum It is a scam. 14 day free trial and cancel before 14 days, which I did. But they keep charging 89.95 per month. I called again and they said there was nothing on file that I had called. Fountain Valley California Author: McAllen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Triple J. Health Management LLC Cellvia, Hydrolux skin cream and anti-aging, which recently launched online through the presentation of a bottle of trial. Cream promises to brighten the appearance of your skin while restoring radiant, firmer skin and soften the appearance of fine lines stubborn. Unknown Internet, FLA, Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Alternative Health: Triple J. Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio I have a better idea Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 15 2016
The Husky League The Husky LeagueSiberian husky Brandon J MartinBrandon Martin RIP OFF, thief, sells sick pups, steals deposits middleburgh New York
Says the personal friend of Nicole Marshburn Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: The Husky League middleburgh, New York

Oct 15 2016
Olumide Babatunde Garfin J. NicdaoZubair Seyeed RaffeqLarry BrownMohammad Alwadi Fraud: Olumide Babatunde took my 2100$ Nairoi, Kenya Internet
Author: Dubai, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Olumide Babatunde Internet

Oct 14 2016
Great Directions Scott Moore Deceptive. Lack of integrity. Dangerous. Sydney. Melbourne. Nationwide Author: Sydney, Other Medical Personnel: Great Directions Nationwide

J & J Services, Julius Owner Stole auto parts Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Body Work & Repair: J & J Services Columbus, Ohio

Oct 13 2016
Diamond j Alisha Jacuzzi sold me a dangerous horse that was advertised as SAFE Alexander Arkansas Author: anywhere, California Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond j Alexander, Arkansas

Oct 13 2016
Bruce J. Goldman DDS PA Dental Design Center Violation of Patient Rights and Billing Fraud West Palm Beach Florida Resolution Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Dental Services: Bruce J. Goldman DDS PA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2016
ReVItalize Age Defying Skin Serum As written in the last report, the trial period is 14 days, they send thr product with no packing slip or paperwork to be able to cancel then charged 4.95 + 1.00 then a month later charged me 89.95 and took me a while to contact them Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: ny, New York Drug Manufacturers: ReVItalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 12 2016
Michael Papp Homeworks Micael J Papp Contractor Fraud Fraudulent contractor, con artist, will pretend to know what he's doing, bring in a partner to distract you and make it seems like he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't know the first thing about being a contractor. Orefield, Bethlehem, Allentown Pennsylvania Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Michael Papp Orefield, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Save A Life, Save A Life Pet Rescue, sick puppies, age discrimination, unethical practices Oviedo Florida
Update on my Save A Life Pet Rescue Review Author: Homosassa, Florida Animal Services: Adoption Agencies: Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Oviedo, Florida

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2016
06:08 AM - Jasen Baker? Emmet Moore Jason BakerEmmet Moore - - fake review scam with Emmet Moore EX-CON CALIFORNIA
Proof Emmett Moore and b12trader Fraud are scamming people Author: Roseville, Minnesota Financial Services: - Jasen Baker? Emmet Moore Internet

Oct 10 2016
Patricia Pierson CAC Denver Cares Dr. William J Burman(((redacted)))tDenver, CO 80204 Hillary Clinton meets Patsey Ramsey. False Imprisonment. KNOWN ISSUE at Denver Cares... Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Healthcare Centers: Patricia Pierson CAC Denver, Colorado

Oct 10 2016
Jay Brazil. Joseph Brazil, Solar Fusion, J Brazil Entertainment. SolFusion SCAM ARTIST, CON ARTIST, Los Angeles Caliifornia Author: Tujunga, California Solar: J Brazil Entertainment. Internet

Oct 09 2016
Brummer development llc Anthony j brummer: Tony burmmer: Skipped out on payroll Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Home Improvements: Brummer development llc Ocala, Florida
24, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Peter J. Kaufman, DMD Poor patient service Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Dental Services: Peter J. Kaufman, DMD Florida