Your Search | eskanos & adler, consumer first consultants, inc

Jun 27 2016
Shoppingbywm.com False Check! My Bank Account is Frozen! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Shoppingbywm.com Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 27 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group focuses on obtaining low risk oil producing projects across the United States and Worldwide. Trinity Energy Group Inc is dedicated to being successful in the oil and gas areas, also providing the highest level of service. Trinity Energy Group is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified ..businesses you can TRUST!!!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Fuel Companies: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Irvine , California

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Did not refund money nor return calls as promised, SELLS OVER PRICED PHOTO SERVICES! Tampa Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Talent Scouts: Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jun 27 2016
vista pools Chip Law pools by vista, delta pools, pool-tech inc Professional con artist Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Pool Builders: vista pools Chip Law Rochester, New York

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 26 2016
iYogi They took my money in exchange for help with computer problems and did not follow through with promises.  Internet Author: palo alto, California Consumer Services: iYogi Internet

Jun 26 2016
PC Richard Dis not remove and install A/C even though I paid for it. Nationwide Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Consumer Services: PC Richard Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Kpopstarz, Inc. Scammed A Good Lot of Writers New York New York Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Kpopstarz, Inc. New York

Jun 26 2016
TigerDirect.com 4MyRebate.comAfligo Marketing Services, Inc. Rebate not received Deerfield Beach Florda Author: CHAMPAIGN, Illinois Computer Dealers: TigerDirect.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 25 2016
Delta Dental Plan Delta Covers Me No option to stop before a year is through even if you didn't like their discount plan. NA Nationwide Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Consumer Services: Delta Dental Plan Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Hawaii Health Systems Inc Renee Lai Extremely Unprofessional work place Honolulu Hawaii Author: La Jolla, California Work Place Bullies: Hawaii Health Systems Inc Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Management Innovators, Inc. Karen Clark Timeshare sale fraud Roxbury, Boston Massachusetts Author: Lubbock, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Management Innovators, Inc. Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts

Jun 25 2016
Apple, Inc. Deceptive, cunning, untrustworthy, fraudulent, greedy, unprofessional, anti-American Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Apple, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Unlimited Closeouts, Inc., a U.S. based liquidation business.Jarvis Industries Ltd., a Canadian based liquidation businessIcollector.Com Technologies Ltd., a Canadian based Internet auction facility.Rapidfusion Technologies Inc., a Canadian based In Auction Portal that hosts doubtful auction business's Port Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Time Investment Company, Inc. cjkloman@timeinvestment.comCaitlin J. Kloman credit rip off, credit scam, credit theft Internet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Time Investment Company, Inc. Internet