Your Search | eternal freedom horse rescue "stephanie lynn"

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Jenny Lee/Hunter 2Hot performance horses Horse was NOT what was told to me prior to buying. Bonanza Oregon Author: California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Jenny Lee/Hunter Bonanza, Oregon

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
infinity country barn builder RIPOFF SCAMERS spring Texas
Author: Humble, Texas Horse stables: infinity counrty barn builder spring, Texas

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the Pacific Northwest Dog Rescue, Hostile, Abusive Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Animal Services: Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the PNW Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 15 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter ARS loves to OVERCHARGE under the guise of commission Dallas Nationwide Author: grand prairie, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Texas horse stalls Joel downs Buyer beware Waxahachie Texas Author: Emory, Texas Horse stables: Texas horse stalls Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 13 2016
Rich Wilkerson Jr Vous Church False Preacher, false prophets, false pastor Miami Florida Author: Alabama Rescue Mission: Rich Wilkerson Jr Miami, Florida

14, Report #1321935

Aug 11 2016
Underdog Rescue of Arizona Foster Deb Running a puppy mill and ripping people off Apache Junction AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: Underdog Rescue of Arizona Internet

15, Report #1320508

Aug 03 2016
Premier Series Health Insurance MultiPlan UCA Freedom Series Freedom of Life Insurance Company I purchased a Healthplan and was told that RX would be $15 or $30 copay. Two RX cost $300.00 Claims are sent to Addison, Texas Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Health Insurance: Premier Series Health Insurance Internet

16, Report #1320331

Aug 02 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter AC / HVAC division RIP OFF Report, overselling of unneeded equipment Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Houston, Texas

17, Report #1319906

Jul 31 2016
Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Jenny Freundlich Cassidy Howard Brogan Hortons ARU Fraud. raising animals for slaughter Bridgton Maine
Author: Pittsfield, Maine Nonprofit Organizations: Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Bridgton, Maine

18, Report #1319732

Jul 31 2016
FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Ian Flannigan, Zach Childress, Creative Real Estate Training.com , REI Quick Cash Workshop,REI Success Academy Freedom Investing Academy REI Workshop SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Boston, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: FREEDOM INVESTING ACADEMY Dallas, Texas

19, Report #1319846

Jul 31 2016
Becki Starr Precious Memories Equestrian Center Brian Kononchik Horse Flipper, Scammer Ledyard Connecticut Author: Gales Ferry, Connecticut Animal Services: Becki Starr Ledyard, Connecticut

20, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

Jul 26 2016
The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Cindy Branham, Cindy Ryan Branham, Total Equine, R&D Ranch Topeka, mustang Makeover, Working Equitation, therockinrc, John Lyons, Josh Lyons, UHCA, EXCA, Cynthia Branham, Bad trainer of Mustangs, trainer, cowboy racing, friendless, clinician, working equitation want to be, evil person to man and beast Topeka Kansas Author: Topeka, Kansas Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: The Rockin RC Cindy Branham Horsemanship Topeka, Kansas

Jul 22 2016
Texas Horse Stalls / Joel Downs Cathy Downs Texas Horse Stalls - Do Not Use! Waxahachie Texas
Author: McKinney, Texas Building Services: Texas Horse Stalls / Joel Downs Waxahachie, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Plumber To The Rescue horrible, misdiagnosed the job, came over 6 times to fix the same thing, second guessed as to what they thought the problem was, did not properly guarantee their work Culver City California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plumbing: Plumber To The Rescue Culver City, California

Jul 20 2016
Cronsberry Financing TO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Rochester New York Author: Rescue , California Loans: Cronsberry Financing Rochester, New York

Jul 20 2016
Ted Ciano's Used Cars Won't return calls, took away freedom of speech, sold wrecked car with clean carfax Pensacola Florida Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Dealers: Auto Dealers: Ted Ciano's Used Cars Pensacola, Florida