Your Search | eternal freedom horse rescue "stephanie lynn"

Sep 23 2016
Texas Horse Stalls ....of Waxahachie Texas Joel/Cathy Downs Ripped us off....Big Time....!!!!! Waxahachie Texas/also canton area Internet Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Horse Stalls ....of Waxahachie Texas Joel/Cathy Downs Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
Christine Bohele Precision Horse Training Scam artist Multiple reports of fraud Rogue River Oregon
Author: Idaho, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Christine Bohele Rogue River, Oregon

Sep 17 2016
Wild Horse Pass Casino Biased Bachlorette Party Chandler Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Racists: Wild Horse Pass Casino Chandler , Arizona

Sep 15 2016
freedom life insurance company I have been a customer for over 20 years. My policy states all pemiums will be returned if Not used.I was told that I would have to wait until 2021. Fort Worth Texas Author: Marion, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: freedom life insurance company Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 12 2016
Freedom Mortgage Ocwan loan servicing, Ocwan Loans, Lies about refinance terms Cleveland Ohio Author: Fredericsburg , Texas Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 12 2016
Solange Chadda Chadda attempts to steal horse again!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Dimondale, Michigan Liars: Solange Chadda Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Andrew & Laura Lounsbury Not truthful about horses Cottage Grove Oregon Author: Vancouver, Oregon Horse Breeders / trainers: Andrew & Laura Lounsbury Cottage Grove, Oregon

Sep 07 2016
JustFly Update on what to do if you got scammed by this company Calcutta Author: Freedom, California Air Travel: JustFly Calcutta,

Sep 07 2016
JustFly JustFly is committing unethical business practices. Internet Author: Freedom, California Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide purchase vs. manufacturer date Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Ruff House Rescue Diane Indelicato Ruff House Rescue / Diane Indelicato Treated My Family Like Garbage Freeport New York Author: Baldwin, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Freeport, New York

Aug 27 2016
Christine Boehle Precision Horse Training Deceptive Marketing , Obvious Untruths cost me alot of money Rogue river Oregon Representing Client with Similar Complaint Author: Olalla, Washington Animal Services: Christine Boehle Rogue river, Oregon

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Jenny Lee/Hunter 2Hot performance horses Horse was NOT what was told to me prior to buying. Bonanza Oregon Author: California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Jenny Lee/Hunter Bonanza, Oregon

Aug 20 2016
Freedom cash lenders Will not allow me to payoff loan, just continue to make ACH withdrawals. I have requested the payoff amount 3 times Findley California Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Loan Brokers: Freedom cash lenders Internet

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
infinity country barn builder RIPOFF SCAMERS spring Texas
Author: Humble, Texas Horse stables: infinity counrty barn builder spring, Texas

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the Pacific Northwest Dog Rescue, Hostile, Abusive Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Animal Services: Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the PNW Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 15 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter ARS loves to OVERCHARGE under the guise of commission Dallas Nationwide Author: grand prairie, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide