Your Search | eun k. um, ph.d. statistical consulting group 67 s bedford st, suite 400 w burlington, ma 01803
There may be more reports for "eun k. um, ph.d. statistical consulting group 67 s bedford st, suite 400 w burlington, ma 01803"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "eun k. um, ph.d. statistical consulting group 67 s bedford st, suite 400 w burlington, ma 01803"

May 31 2016
 Illinois Valley Auto Group, we dealt with a guy named John McLennan we purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey he told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle the very next day I noticed there was something wrong with it and I mentioned it to him he told me I was crazy and nothing was wrong with it a week later I brought it back to him telling him there was something wrong with it he turned me away again , I would highly suggest nobody buy from him it is a scam Lasalle Illinois
Author: Lasalle, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Illinois Valley Auto Group Nationwide

May 31 2016
Rick Ronveaux Richard Ronveaux, Frontier Real Estate & Development Group, Inc. real estate scam; paid in full ($25,150.00); never received deed; Ronveaux disappeared Fernandina Beach Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Rick Ronveaux Fernandina Beach, Florida

May 31 2016
ocean legal group Lied NORTH PALM BEACH Florida Author: reno, Nevada Lawyers: ocean legal group NORTH PALM BEACH, Florida

May 31 2016
GMC Group, LLC I turned in my router to the Time Warner 3268 Highland Ave., Cincinnati location and was told that it was not necessary for me to do anything else.  Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: GMC Group, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

May 31 2016
Brandon Scott Consulting Group BSBG Scam. Doesn't honor contractual obligations Middle neck NY Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Employment Services: Brandon Scott Consulting Group Internet

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
Wow mobile Wow mobile boutique Scammers! Attempting to get your old phones to steal all personal info St. Catharines Ontario Nationwide Author: St catharines, Ontario Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wow mobile Nationwide

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
DO NOT WORK FOR Salsa Fiesta - Ileana Cordon-Garces, Cesar Olivo, Samuel Perez Benatar Misleading and dishonest company with zero care for employees Miami Florida pice of s* company Author: Miami , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Salsa Fiesta Nationwide

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Luxury Homes Las Vegas, Las Vegas Fine Homes, Shapiro & Sher Group, Florence Shapiro, Ivan Sher, False advertising, totally fraudulent mailers consistently sent out to obtain unsolicited business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Hydramatrix MD Resvivibrant Unauthorized charge and refusal to reverse it emeryville California Author: St ignatius, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD emeryville, California

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
Invoke Solutions This company lacks any integrity, ethical standards and is a sham!!! Waltham Massachusetts Author: Delaware, Ohio Business Consulting: Invoke Solutions Waltham, Massachusetts

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 was called by representative Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Owner Annette S I was informed that the GPS was fully trained and house broken and that turned out not totally true.  Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Apple ridge Kennels German Shepherds Cleveland , Tennessee

May 27 2016
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Company will not honor a $89.95 refund of an unsatisfactory free trial product (I paid shipping for) St. Petersburg Florida Author: Surprise, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia St. Petersburg, Florida

May 27 2016
Advocates Law Group Made false statements about the legitimacy of our case Mercer Island Washington Author: Kent, Washington Legal Services: Advocates Law Group Mercer Island, Washington

May 27 2016
Marketing Pixie Miss Gemma Hentrich scam internet marketing services San Diego California Fake Claim by S4T Group, Jason Teck Author: San Diego, California Computer Marketing Companies: Marketing Pixie Internet