Your Search | eun k. um, ph.d. statistical consulting group 67 s bedford st, suite 400 w burlington, ma 01803
There may be more reports for "eun k. um, ph.d. statistical consulting group 67 s bedford st, suite 400 w burlington, ma 01803"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "eun k. um, ph.d. statistical consulting group 67 s bedford st, suite 400 w burlington, ma 01803"

Jul 24 2014
UD Management group llc stole my money washington district of columbia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: UD Management group llc washington , District of Columbia

Jul 24 2014
American Standard Property Doug, managing supervor didnt recieve refund as as told with no questions asked a lot a American Standard jargon California Author: Bedford, Ohio Real Estate Services: American Standard Property California

Jul 24 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Green Tree Mortgage Services OH MY GOD!! You SAVED me!!! Costa Mesa California Author: crofton, Maryland Real Estate Services: Green Tree Financial Group Costa Mesa, California

Jul 24 2014
precision auto protection COMPLETE SCAM! largo Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Auto Warranty: precision auto protection 58th st, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Checkmate Instant Checkmate, Inc. 4330 S Valley Blvd. Ste 118 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-4052 Sucked in a second time Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Personal Services: Checkmate Internet

Jul 23 2014
Flukerfarms.com Fluker Farms When purchasing 500 crickets from Flukers, They shorted me about 400 crickets. Port Allen Louisiana
Author: Concord, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Flukerfarms.com Port Allen, Louisiana

Jul 23 2014
http://sellmyhouse123.com/ FK Capital Fund, Fullerton Notary, Sellmy house123.com, Jacklyn Bryant CA DRE LIC # 01305011, Eric Jonathan Wolfe, Lindsay Petty, 107 W. Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA 92832, phone Phone number (714) 987-2932 Fullerton Notary, sellmyhouse123.com Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Financial Services: http://sellmyhouse123.com/ Fullerton, California

Jul 23 2014
Gym Savage Scam/Rip-off Miami Florida Author: St Augustine , Florida Clothing Stores: Gym Savage Miami, Florida

9, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2014
Oznomics Inc Steve oz tinkle A TOTAL FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Oznomics Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
American Moving Group American Moving Group are deposit scam artist Boca Raton Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton , Florida

12, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 22 2014
hector leonel picart the lionel picart group, leggggal preparation group of silicon valley Paralegal Certificate Earned In State Prison Through a book correspondence Is He legally Registered or Licensed or Bonded ??? san jose, Internet Author: milpitas, California Questionable Activities: hector leonel picart Internet

Jul 22 2014
Jay (Jason) Gordon Velocity Real Estate Group - Jason (Jay) Gordon OC Coast Realty, occeo1@gmail.com, jay@occoastrealty.com, velocitymarketing88@gmail.com Thief, Preys on Unaware, Thinks you won't fight back, lies to both parties Orange County California Jay took my (large$) deposit for a rental home and lied about why I didnt end up getting the rental... Stole the money! Orange County - Laguna Beach California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jay (Jason) Gordon Internet

Jul 22 2014
Uhaul Uhaul- Sharon Rd. W, Charlotte NC NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Uhaul Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 22 2014
Office Equipment Group Rick Howe rick@hotcopiers.com Never shipped 6600.00 worth of product which we paid for in advance through an ACH deposit Orlando, Florida Author: barrington, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Office Equipment Group Orlando, Fl, Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Drivetime st louis Headgasket blown warranty companie does not want to pay for repairs st louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Drivetime st louis st louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2014
IMA*TheSociety The Secret Society23550 Commerce Park Road, Suite 5000 Full names not given: Bill (seen everyday on TV)? Beachwood, Ohio and Dallas Texas Ohio & Dallas T Author: Woodstock, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: IMA*TheSociety Beachwood, Ohio

Jul 20 2014
AAA Anytime 7635 Dean Martin Dr. LV 10620 S. Southern Highlands. Ph #'s 702-320-500,873-3855,763-8991,873-5683 and 800 729 2160 Dishonest and Unreliable Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: FT Wainwright, Alaska Auto Shipping Companies: AAA Anytime Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
SDG Homes - SDG Homes is a subsidiary of Surdu Development Group, Inc which was founded by Trevor Surdu. SDG Homes, Trevor Surdu fails to complete work, very unprofessional, continues to lie, and demonstrated fraud. Brighton Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Home Improvements: SDG Homes - Trevor Surdu Brighton, Michigan

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
AT&T cellular service about 3 years ago I bought a $400 AT&T smartphone which back then they weren't really too smart. and I picked the lowest data plan they had because I'm disabled and I'm homebound and they told me that it wouldn't cost me nothing search the internet using my router. well the first month's bill was over $1,000.  Nationwide Author: colchester, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T cellular service Nationwide