Your Search | european health spa (reno, nevada)

1, Report #1319720

Jul 30 2016
Blizzard White Direct Bella@Home8662385924 Unauthorized Charges Henderson Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Blizzard White Direct Henderson, Nevada

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. AtkinsĀ  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

3, Report #1319706

Jul 30 2016
Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Rona Hummel is a Thief Hewlett New York Author: New York Health Spas: Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Hewlett, New York

4, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

5, Report #1319634

Jul 29 2016
Diamond Resorts International Deception, innuendo, exaggeration and outright lies are the basis of their business model! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mason City, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Las Vegas, Nevada

6, Report #1319619

Jul 29 2016
Vlhealth.ocm Health Products Scotsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Alternative Health: Vlhealth.ocm Internet

7, Report #1319530

Jul 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW False Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

8, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

9, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

10, Report #1319475

Jul 28 2016
Funked.com/Tzar Media Tzar Media Tsar Media FREE movies on internet is Total LIE & SCAM Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Media Outlets: Funked.com/Tzar Media Internet

Jul 28 2016
BJ Auto Spa. Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Car Washes: BJ Auto Spa Nationwide

12, Report #1319452

Jul 28 2016
Westside Fitness Training, llc Business does not honor its word. Marina Del Rey California Author: los angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: Westside Fitness Training, llc Marina Del Rey, CA

13, Report #1319427

EyeNoir/SriEyeFreshen/BeauyR SCAM/RIP OFF Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Beauty Salons: EyeNoir Internet

14, Report #1319353

Jul 28 2016
Volcan health Withdrew money without getting order. Scottsdale,Arizona Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Customer: Volcan health Internet

15, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

16, Report #1319311

Jul 27 2016
FREEDOM FIGHTER TIMES Online Access to Freedom Fighter News ? Online Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Media Outlets: Freedom Fighter Times Internet

17, Report #1319287

Jul 27 2016
LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system this so called alkaline water generator is a complete rip-off d-68165 mannheim internet
Author: ocaenside, California Alternative Health: LAPURE WAVE- Q alkaline water system d-68165 mannheim,

18, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

19, Report #1319262

Jul 27 2016
Market Place health Insurance Obamacare over charged incompetence misleading faulse misinform over charge dishonest theft Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Health Insurance: Market Place health Insurance Internet

20, Report #1319234

Jul 27 2016
Multiplan PPO Insurance Multi Plan PPO Insurance; Delta Dental insurance and vision Insurance providers that are a scam! By phone- called me Internet/ phone Author: Wellington, Florida Health Insurance: Multiplan PPO Insurance Internet

21, Report #1319220

Jul 27 2016
Neuromega Neurofuse Neurorise Super Brain Power Vitamin Ripoff - type too small to read - only Vit. D3, B6 & B12. No Phone #. Tampa Florida Author: Evansville, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Neuromega Tampa, Florida

22, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

23, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

24, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

25, Report #1319062

Jul 26 2016
xtrememusclefuel Online supplement SCAM Miami Internet Author: Orleans, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: xtrememusclefuel Internet