EVERERTT O' KEEFE, SOLUTION MACHINE, VIDEO TRACTOR BEAM, AMAZON BEST SELLING AUTHOR, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Everertt O' Keefe, Solution Machine, Video Tractor Beam, Amazon Best Selling Author,
There may be more specific results for "Everertt O' Keefe, Solution Machine, Video Tractor Beam, Amazon Best Selling Author, "
For more specific results for "Everertt O' Keefe, Solution Machine, Video Tractor Beam, Amazon Best Selling Author, "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Graboid misrepresented movies, wrong titles, nothing new for months on end, expensive Internet Author: Srikan, Donmueang, Video Stores: Graboid Internet

Oct 23 2017
health sciences institute charged me 74.00 for a list of companies selling thier information. did not request said list. Internet Author: youngstown, Florida Alternative Health: health sciences institute Internet

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Americas's Best Eye Wear Lynchburg Virginia Author: Gretna, Virginia Infomercial Rip-offs: Americas's Best Lynchburg, Virginia

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Perk Med Spa Accepted payment in advance for procedures, and did not complete the procedures before selling out and closing the business. The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Skin Care: Perk Med Spa The Villages, Florida

Oct 22 2017
olga vasilieva olya vasilyevaH Scammer, liar,sociopath, user.She took money from me then used topless photo and stripper video to get me to go back. Kharkov Internet
Author: Calheta, Alabama Strippers & Dancer Services: olga vasilieva Internet

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Movie Night DVD I ordered movies and got nothing. Tried contacting them several times. No response. They took my money and ripped me off. WestHills CA California Author: Neshkoro, Wisconsin Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Zakaria Mahmood INTCAS Zakaria Saqib Mahmood Student Visa fraud machine exposed London Internet
Author: Rajastan, Other Colleges and Universities: Zakaria Mahmood INTCAS Internet

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
CheapOair cheap-o-air cheap o air rip off, steal, lie Internet Author: Rye, New Hampshire Air Travel: CheapOair Internet

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Zephstore-on Ebay-Individual's name is,Prakasit Hiransiriwat No Warranty! No customer Service! No Tech Support! No telephone number! Chumseang, Nakhon Sawan Thailand
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cameras & Video: Zephstore- on Ebay Chumseang, Nakhon Sawan, Other

Oct 20 2017
Luxury Fashion-now.com Luxury Fashion. Also amazon promotions for items states free but just paying s&h Fraud Detroit Internet Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion-now.com Internet

Oct 20 2017
Yayvo TCS selling fake TV and not honoring cancelled order selling fake Vizio TV despite complains and also not honoring a cancellation refund made right away Karachi Internet Author: Karachi, Other TVs & VCRs: Yayvo Internet

Amazon Internet Author: kent, Washington Adult Web Site: Amazon Internet

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Company works together with a company named Smart Web Vacations. Smart Web sells you access to their website for all these supposed great deals they can offer you and then convince you to pay for it by selling you existing timeshares of you own any. Guadalajara Mexico and Playa Del Carmen Mexico Internet Author: Whittier, California Travel Services: VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Internet