Your Search | everycontractor.com, er management

1, Report #1197974

Dec 28 2014
Superior Maintenance Solutions WATCH OUT! Does not pay the subs they use Everett Washington Author: Atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Superior Maintenance Solutions Everett, Washington

2, Report #1197958

Dec 28 2014
Bak Professional Capital management; Law Offices of the BAK Professional Legal Consultants Paul Cleveland, Dr. Thomas J. Khoshaba Because I refuse to pay them an advance fee of 10,000 to secure funding, they contacted my client and destroyed a transaction. (((Redacted))), San Francisco California Author: Florida Financial Services: Law Offices of the BAK Professional Legal Consultants Internet

Dec 27 2014
Gramercy Millennium Group, Gramercy Private Equity,Gramercygrp.com Lied to countless companies about funding capabilities. GPE has no assets under management. San Francisco CA Author: Georgia Brokerage Companies: Gramercy Millennium Group San Francisco, Select State/Province

4, Report #1197802

Dec 27 2014
Nutrisystem UNETHICAL,POOR MANAGEMENT,TREATS EMPLOYEES LIKE SLAVES fort washington Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Nutrisystem fort washington, Pennsylvania

5, Report #1197532

Dec 24 2014
Ram Enterprises- Maggie,Sara Thompson, I co-signed for an apartment for my son. The apartment was very old and in terrible condition. There is a housing shortage in the Prescott AZ. area and we were unable to find another Apartment so we rented it anyway. Ram Enterprises management charged for a cleaning deposited, security depost and key deposit. They charged $475.00 first months rent. Security deposit of $475.00 also they charged $550.00 for a $75.00 administration fee,plus $475.00 September rent when he moved in. Total move in fees came to $1,086.29. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Customer: Ram Enterprises Prescott, Arizona

6, Report #1197164

Dec 22 2014
Affinity Real Estate Management, Inc. discrimination of elderly and low income tacoma Washington Author: Washington Housing Rentals: Affinity Real Estate Management, Inc. Washington

7, Report #1197132

Dec 22 2014
Park Lane Digital Marketing Concierge AKA Park Lane Media AKA Quality Media AKA Tablecard AKA Ari Afshar AKA Ardalan Afshar BUYER BEWARE Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California SEO - Reputation Management: Park Lane Digital Marketing Concierge Beverly Hills,

8, Report #1197136

Dec 22 2014
NORTH DAKOTA DEVELOPMENTS LLC WWW.USAPROPERTYINVESTOR.COM MISPREPRESENTED, MISCONDUCTED, KEPT FUNDS RELEASED. WILLISTON North Dakota Author: SPAIN, North Dakota Property Management: NORTH DAKOTA DEVELOPMENTS LLC WILLISTON, North Dakota

9, Report #1196932

Dec 21 2014
Tom o'donnell Argent Capitol Management Uses Capitol Management Companies for large income fees without any education and provides returns far below S+P 500 i Greenwood Indiana
Author: indianapolis, Indiana Home Based Business: Tom o'donnell Greenwood , Indiana

10, Report #1196503

Dec 20 2014
Peter Venuto Misty Bay Construction,Sabo Scams & Deceit: Opportunistic, Fraudulent & Unaccountable Greater Boston MA Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Property Management: Peter Venuto Internet

11, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

Dec 19 2014
WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma
Author: Grove, Oklahoma Landlords: WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS Grove, Oklahoma

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

14, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

15, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

16, Report #1196465

Dec 19 2014
Oates energy inc Steal peoples money without sending them a bill and charge unrealistic $15 fee Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Oates energy inc Jacksonville, Florida

17, Report #1196396

Dec 18 2014
United Property Management AKA Aventura Harbor Apartments Sheisty, misleading, and overpriced company North Miami Beach Florida
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: United Property Management North Miami Beach, Florida

18, Report #1196364

Dec 18 2014
Liberty Management Investments Inc Access Worldwide Holdings Inc.David Rosenblum SCAM ALERT - FRAUD ALERT- Payment Processor Los Angeles California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Liberty Management Investments Inc Los Angeles, California

19, Report #1196052

Dec 17 2014
Star Car Wash Star Car Wash left me High and Dry Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Property Management: Star Car Wash Garland, Texas

20, Report #1195816

Dec 16 2014
Adept Management Solutions From hiring maintenance workers to merely training and job placement Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Employers: Adept Management Solutions Manhattan, New York

21, Report #1195532

Dec 15 2014
PMB400 Capital Management Group Scamming Human Beings and It's not right N. Babylon New York Author: Oxford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: PMB400 N. Babylon, New York

22, Report #1195104

Dec 13 2014
Rent Florida Realty If You're A Property Owner - BEWARE of Letting These People Manage Your Property!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Rent Florida Realty West Palm Beach, Florida

23, Report #1195018

Dec 12 2014
Netmark.com NETMARK IS A BIG RIP OFF!!!! STAY AWAY!!! NETMARK IS A BIG RIP OFF!! Author: Oceanside, California SEO - Reputation Management: Netmark.com Nationwide

24, Report #1194895

Dec 12 2014
Portfolio Business Management Filed Litigation that I had malicious intent to defraud a lender however, the former bank doesn't have a copy of the said check that was supposedly returned for insufficient funds. Norfolk Virginia Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Business Management Nationwide

25, Report #1194890

Dec 12 2014
Millennium Enterprises, Inc Millennium Health and Fitness Bad Management of Fitness Center Gym Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Spas: Millennium Enterprises, Inc Nationwide