Your Search | exam services 1 8 (us work alliance) norcross, ga

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

2, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

3, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

4, Report #1190933

Nov 23 2014
Miriam Lazewatsky Miriam J. Lazewatsky, Miriam Lazewatsky Scripps, Miriam Lazewatsky Harvard, Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services...illiterate abusive drunk scammer NYC New York Author: New York Language: Miriam Lazewatsky NYC, New York

5, Report #1190931

Nov 23 2014
DealRush.ie Deal Rush LTD. ''Deal'' that's not a deal IRL Internet Author: IRL, Other Small Business Services: On-Line Stores: DealRush.ie Internet

6, Report #1190930

Nov 23 2014
Rescuecom Rescuecom may have a great product, but its business practices are immoral Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Work Place Bullies: Rescuecom Syracuse, New York

7, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

8, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

9, Report #1190920

Nov 23 2014
us leads World Monica Ripped me off of 680.00 with no leads . Never responded back to me Frisco Texas Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telemarketing Companies: us leads World Frisco , Texas

10, Report #1190914

Nov 23 2014
Orangberry Book Tours Pandora Poikilos MIssing wages Internet Author: Alabama Work at Home: Orangberry Book Tours Internet

11, Report #1190911

Nov 23 2014
Corbeil Appliances Oakville/Mississuga (Vladimir) Purchased an Item and it did not work (no policy on refund, exchange,...etc) SCAM Mississauga Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Appliances: Corbeil Appliances Oakville/Mississuga Mississauga, Ontario

12, Report #1190908

Nov 23 2014
mca Motor Vehicle of America Have not been able to cancel services, have not used the service need refund. Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: mca Internet

13, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

14, Report #1190896

Nov 23 2014
Teleperformance Horrible work ethics Boca Raton Florida Author: lake worth , Florida Employers: Teleperformance Boca Raton , Florida

Nov 23 2014
pacific brochures I sent money and that was 4 months ago and still have not received anything. I spoke to someone on the phone and they assured me I would be getting a package in the mail but so far nothing. I think that they should be shut down for taking peoples money and not delivering there end of the bargain. San Diego, California Nationwide Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Employment Services: pacific brochures Nationwide

16, Report #1190889

Nov 23 2014
Sammy dress Never sent an order I paid for. When you call the company all you get is a busy tone or a message stating that the company is offline China or somewhere in CA Internet Author: Georgia (GA), Georgia Shipping & Handling: Sammy dress Internet

17, Report #1190885

Nov 23 2014
US Career Institute Weston Distance Learning At Home Professions At Home Professions Manipulative & Deceiving Fort Collins Colorado Author: Newark, Delaware Adult Career & Continuing Education: US Career Institute Fort Collins, Colorado

18, Report #1190873

Nov 23 2014
Convergys Made Me Believe They Were Worth My Time Internet Author: Pennsylvania Work at Home: Convergys Internet

19, Report #1190867

Nov 23 2014
Tony Verran. My dream sports job Sports CEO This guy sells a dream. Never gives reports of clients that sign on. Will not put in writing what you will make only tells you you have money coming. Never pays California Internet Author: Bristol, Connecticut Work at Home Business: Tony Verran. My dream sports job Internet

20, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

21, Report #1190799

Nov 22 2014
Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Mike Parker, Sam Benjerman Too good to be true. Personal grant of 7,000.00 tax free from our US Goverment. Washington DC Author: Youngtown, Arizona Tax Services: Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Nationwide

22, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

23, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

24, Report #1190772

Nov 22 2014
Advanced Social Media Exceptional Marketing Scamming The Ederly out of money for Grants Sun City Arizona Author: Albany, New York Cash Services: Advanced Social Media Sun City, Arizona

Nov 22 2014
Union workers credit services offered a platinum credit card with a 10000 dollar limit. Author: Gramercy, Louisiana Credit Services: Union workers credit services