Your Search | exit realty, exit realty corp international

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 25 2016
Cintas Corp Over Charged Charleston South Carolina Author: John's island, South Carolina Consumer Services: Cintas Corp Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Volucall Corp SCAMMER ALERT, ADOPTION RI AND FAMILY ADOPTION SERVICES BE WARNED Boston Massachusetts
UPDATE: here comes the thief singing the same song again Author: Quezon City, Alabama Work at Home Business: Thomas Crain Internet

Aug 25 2016
MasterTech Service Corp DONT USE THEM BAD INSTALLATION Farmers Branch Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: MasterTech Service Corp Farmers Branch, Texas

Babul Ahmed International Scam in Apparel Sctor Dhaka
Author: Modesto, California Manufacturers: Babul Ahmed Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

11, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Beretta USA Corp. Beretta USABeretta Refused to Honor Rebbate Accokeek Maryland Author: Virginia Guns & Ranges: Beretta USA Corp. Accokeek, Maryland

Aug 22 2016
Brant Goble U.S. Corp Brant Goble, U.S. Corp, California U.S. Corp Fraud, Broker Fraud, Consulting Fraud, Conspiracy San Jose California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Brokerage Companies: Brant Goble U.S. Corp San Jose, California

Aug 22 2016
assured greenbrier international inc after 40years of shaving this razor pulled a bulk of skin between the blades lots and lots of blood chesapeake Virginia Author: baltimore, Maryland Drugstores: assured chsapeake, Virginia

Aug 22 2016
Belmont Petroleum Corp. Carson Petroleum Company Unlawfully made multiple unauthorized withdraws on my credit card. Lansing Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Fuel Companies: Belmont Petroleum Corp. Nationwide

17, Report #208975

Aug 21 2016
Golden Eagle Credit Corp ripofF FRAUD! Their own attorney said they have NO VALID claim against me! Yet they report me as BAD DEBT with Experian. Woodland Hills California Mark...This is just too easy! Author: Enterprise, Alabama Collection Agencies: Golden Eagle Credit Corp Woodland Hills, California

Aug 21 2016
MVC INTERNATIONAL MVC CONTAINERS DOES NOT PAY THEIR BILLS TAMPA Florida Author: Louisiana Storage & Self Storage: MVC INTERNATIONAL TAMPA, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Experience International Internet United Kingdom Author: Tempe, Arizona Investment Brokers: Experience International Internet

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC RIP OFF AND SCAMS Internet PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR IDENTITY Author: , Other Property Management: Experience International/ New Orbit Funding LLC Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia