Your Search | expedia & expedia.com
Approximately 345 Reports Found

Apr 13 2016
Neil A. Sussman Attorney Mary Gail Parr of Cheim & Read, Alan Doerhoefer of Expedia.com, (Seattle Wa.), Sarah Dellolio of Morgan Stanley (West Palm Beach, Fl., Basil T. Doerhoefer of Bank Of America (Charlotte, N.C.), David T Conspirators:Threatened Basil Doerhoefer out of a copy of his PNC TRUST / Last WILL & Testament Documents Internet, New York Encore presentation of- FRAUD BLESS AMERICA Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Neil A. Sussman Attorney Internet, New York

Apr 11 2016
Payless Car Rental Charged more for car rental that amount booked through Expedia San Diego California Author: Lawton, Michigan Car Rentals: Payless Car Rental San Diego, California

3, Report #1291962

Mar 06 2016
Expedia - $1,000 difference internet price differs from customer service price Internet Author: Tulare, California Resorts: Expedia Internet

Feb 01 2016
Expedia price match Price match is a scam Internet Author: Middletown , Rhode Island Hotel: Expedia price match Internet

Jan 23 2016
Expedia A real Rip-Off, Overcharged our vacation in Cyprus by $1700 Bellevue Washington
Author: Rehovot, Alabama Hotel: Expedia Bellevue, Washington

Jan 22 2016
EXPEDIA EXPEDIA.COM EXPEDIA.CA TERRIBLE, BAD, BRUTAL, IGNORANT,DISGUSTING,AVOID, CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS CANADA Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Prince Edward Island Air Travel: EXPEDIA Internet

Nov 06 2015
MY EXPERIENCE WITH EXPEDIA Expedia put over $700 on my credit card account, apparently all “penalties” for a mistake they made. Southwest Airlines, booked the correct flights that I wanted for $400 less. Nationwide Author: Madison, Alabama Airline Companies: Expedia Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
expedia Expedia best price guarantee: They do not honor this so-called guarantee. I had a clear case of apples to apples on hotel, dates, all criteria and they deny my claim with some bogus response. This is false advertising. Internet Author: springfield, Missouri Travel Services: expedia Internet

Oct 26 2015
Expedia Travel Reservations USA Fraudulent Charges NV Internet Author: Texas Air Travel: Expedia Internet

10, Report #1262034

Oct 18 2015
Expedia Carhire Cartrawler Dollar Rent A Car Liability Insurance SCAM Dollar A Day Liability Insurance SCAM San Francisco Airport Dollar A Day Counter USA Author: California Auto & Truck Rental: Expedia Internet

Oct 09 2015
reservations.com Expedia Avoid OTA's and Third Party sites for hotel reservations Nationwide Author: Wayne, Pennsylvania Lodging: reservations.com Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Expedia DO NOT TRUST EXPEDIA AGENTS Nationwide Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Travel Companies: Expedia Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Sunpricevacations.com coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Sunpricevacations.com Internet

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Sep 29 2015
travelscape llc hotel.com Expedia total rip off Internet Author: Pleasantville, New Jersey Hotel: travelscape llc Internet

Sep 13 2015
Expedia Expedia.com Expedia changed our flight and never notified us of that change. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 20 2015
EXPEDIA INC. HOTELS.COM, CHEEPROOMS.COM FALSE ADVERTISING, MISLEADING, MISREPRESENTATION BELLEVUE INTERNET, WA.
Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Hotel: EXPEDIA INC Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Expedia Beware of Changing Prices on their Website Internet Author: California Hotel: Expedia Internet

Aug 08 2015
Expedia Travelocity Booked for Aug 8th and they changed to Aug 16th without permission and were not available for changing date. Internet Author: Baldwin Park, California Hotel: Expedia Internet

Aug 06 2015
Expedia.com Liars, Liars, Liars Internet Expedia Liars Author: Okeechobee, Florida Travel Services: Expedia.com Internet

Aug 04 2015
POD 39 Hotel REFUSE TO REFUND- Refuse to work with Expedia for refund New York New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: POD 39 New York, New York

Jul 17 2015
Expedia Nicole dishonest, cheaters, Nationwide Author: Southington, Connecticut Hotel: Expedia Nationwide

Jul 12 2015
Expedia Inc. rip off, lies. theives, horrible Internet Author: New Jersey Hotel: Expedia Inc. Internet

Jun 18 2015
Enterprise car rental Booked a rental car through Expedia and received a confirmation arrived at the Airport and was told they had no more cars , we would have to go down town to get that price, so we are sitting at the Airport, both me and my Wife are Managers for Fortune 500 Companiesand Travel a lot terrible service . We will never use Enterprise again Denver Nationwide Enterprise Rent A Car Author: Victorville, California Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Expedia Provided a confirmed rate for two rooms but never disclosed that the hotel had a mandatory resort fee that would be added to my bill at checkout. Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Hotel: Expedia Internet