Your Search | expedia & expedia.com
Approximately 293 Reports Found

Jul 25 2014
Expedia Makes It Next to Impossible to Get Trip Refunds Nationwide Author: Woolwich Twp, New Jersey Travel Services: Expedia Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Expedia and Barkley Do not use Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Air Travel: Expedia and Barkley Nationwide

Jun 20 2014
hotels.com hotels.com, expedia.com Incompetent and fraudulent Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Hotel: hotels.com Internet

Jun 16 2014
Hotels.com, expedia.com travelscape.com, kayak.com and affiliates slipshod service, money grubbing, lying www.hotels.com, expedia.com and affiliates Internet
Author: Colorado Hotel: Hotels.com, expedia.com www.hotels.com, Select State/Province

Jun 07 2014
Hotwire.com / Expedia.com WA. State Headquarters Bellevue WA. 98004( 425 ) 679-7200 When being informed by hotwire staff that my $144 initial payment w Buying me one night at Hawthore Suites I told them NO stop this is unacceptable. Bellevue Washington Author: Overland Park, Kansas Hotel: Hotwire.com / Expedia.com WA. State Bellevue, Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
Reservation Counter I am told this is a subsidary of Expedia Did not disclose on page that there is a No Refund policy. internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Reservation Counter Internet

May 13 2014
Travelocity Expedia I booked a flight to Vegas through Travelocity on June 5 returning on June 12. Travelocity messed up my itinerary and has me returning the same day on the flight that I could not make even if I wanted to. Travelocity refuses to help me in any way and want me to pay them $1200 for the return flight with change. I have spoke to their customer service department multiple times in the past week and have gotten nowhere. I have called their corporate office and of left multiple messages for their corporate sales rep and he will not return my calls. Travelocity is a very elusive and dishonest company and I urge anybody who travels to stay away from them unless you're willing to give up money for nothing Southlake Texas Author: naples, Florida Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

May 12 2014
Hotels.com Expedia Hung Up On, Lied Too, and Fraud Committed by this Company Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

May 09 2014
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance, American Airlines, Travelocity, Kyak, Travel Zoo, Travel Insurance, Expedia Nationwide Author: California Air Travel: Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
Travelscape.com Expedia booked a room in November for a May trip through travelscape. Cancellation policy stated I could cancel within 24 hours. But impossible to cancel if I can't find a web address /can't tallk to a human. Go to travelscape address and you read a report that expedia now owns them. Exprdia says to call to travelscape directly becasue they can't change anything. But you can't calll to travelscape. It just hangs up on you unknown Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Hotel: Travelscape.com Internet

Apr 23 2014
Expedia Expedia Customer Service Internet Nationwide
Author: grosse pointe, Michigan Cruises: Expedia Nationwide

Apr 21 2014
Publisher Wealth Robert Simmons Generated 3 websites Expedia, Amazon, and Health Fitness Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Everett, Washington Work at Home Business: Publisher Wealth Internet

Apr 18 2014
Expedia.com Charge my credit card without authorization. Internet Author: MODESTO, California Hotel: Expedia.com Internet

Mar 23 2014
easytobook.com booking.com,travelscape.com,expedia.com hotel booking involving easytobook.com confirmation of booking.Unable to contact to cancel. All above comps involved, all deny connection to each other Internet Author: sunshine coast, Motels: easytobook.com Internet

Mar 04 2014
Expedia Not Refundable in BOLD RED letters in the email sent after the order but not on the site Bellevue Washington Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Travel Agencies: Expedia Bellevue, Washington

Mar 03 2014
Expedia Expedia - Not The Customers Friend Unknown Author: Mt. Home, Arkansas Air Travel: Expedia Select State/Province

Feb 19 2014
Expedia Poor response and errors in booking flights Internet State not shown Author: Primrose, Nebraska Air Travel: Expedia Internet, Select State/Province

Feb 08 2014
Expedia Adds insurance without authorization. Bills credit card in confusing way. Author: LosAngeles, California Travel Agencies: Expedia Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
Expedia Expedia Best Price Guarantee is a scam , Internet Address:333 108th Ave., NE Bellevue, Washington 98004 Author: Queens Village, New York Liars: Expedia Select State/Province

Jan 07 2014
Expedia / Representative name, Mark Overcharged rates for a room internet  Author: California Hotel: Expedia Internet

Dec 17 2013
Expedia Expedia baits and switches, nonsensically denies refunds, and is the worst. Don't use 'em.  Internet Author: Beverley Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Dec 17 2013
Travres-Expedia, Travres, Copair, Travelnow.com, Travelscape, Expedia Fraudulent credit card charges from online hotel reservation  Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Hotel: Travres-Expedia Internet

Dec 10 2013
TRAVRES EXPEDIA Charged us for hotel room plus their commission but no room was reserved for us when we arrived.  Internet Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: TRAVRES internet, Select State/Province

Oct 28 2013
Expedia Hotwire, etc I booked , paid and reserved a king size bed and was stuck in a handicap senior room with double bed where me and my husband did not fit, so I slept on couch in room, also rented a car to be at airport at 12:01 am and no car to be had sent packing in a taxi Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Hotel: Expedia Manvel, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
Hotels.com A Subsidiary of Expedia.com STOLE my Money and LIED to me After Government Shutdown Cancelled my Trip to DC-THEY ARE CRIMINALS!! Internet Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Hotel: Hotels.com Internet