EXPEDIA CANADA CORP., BANK OF AMERICA, N.A, BANK OF AMERICA CUSTOMER CONNECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Expedia Canada Corp., Bank Of America, N.A, Bank Of America Customer Connection
There may be more specific results for "Expedia Canada Corp., Bank Of America, N.A, Bank Of America Customer Connection"
For more specific results for "Expedia Canada Corp., Bank Of America, N.A, Bank Of America Customer Connection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

TVFOX Antenna Took my money and have not delivered my order  Alberta Canada
Author: EDMONTON, Alberta, Alberta Television Parts & Services: TVFOX Antenna Edmonto, Alberta

Baileigh Industrial Inc. Terrible Customer Service Manitowoc- Wisconsin
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc-, Wisconsin

Jul 21 2017
Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Krista Simone-Clark misappropriated investment, fraudulent mishandling of 2 investment properties, withheld personal account information and ledgers Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Real Estate Services: Jasmine McMorris Great Lakes Property and Investments Detroit, Michigan

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
onassis auto transportation corp jermain warde SCAM, DON'T WALK BUT RUN FROM THESE LIARS AND THIEFS Margate Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Auto Transporters: onassis auto transportation corp Margate, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Blenda Barnes I put an ad in craigslist for an old fireplace mantle.   This gal responded via email only, that she would buy sight unseen, for the asking price plus $50.  Assume she was out of town. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Blenda Barnes Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 21 2017
Midas Ripoff inspection for new PA resident King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Thomas Edison State University Deceptive and fraudulent practices at Thomas Edison State University Trenton New Jersey Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Thomas Edison State University Trenton, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Crystal Springs water DS Services Sparkletts and Alhambra Water Sierra Springs, Belmont Springs Kentwood Springs Mount Olympus Deep Rock Water WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET, STAY AWAY. THEY DONT CARE Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Tacoma, Washington Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services of America/Crystal Springs Water Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Marlo Furniture Store Marlo Marlo Furniture Store Sold me a Fake Leather Sectional as Real Leather Alexandria Virginia
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Specialty Stores: Marlo Furniture Store Alexandria, Virginia

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Ace Towing They are a bunch of lying thieves that count tell the truth if someone hit them in the face with a tire Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 21 2017
U Travel Guide Global Services Electronic check from my account of 399.00. Completely fraudulent. Texas Author: Other Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 21 2017
DollarInPocket theft of personal info through various ad links and share cash links Duluth internet GA, Georgia
Author: aberdeen, North Carolina Work at Home Business: DollarInPocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida I think you misunderstood Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
OneGreatFamily took 2 payments from my checking account of 29.95 on 7-19-2017 UT, Utah Author: Dailey, West Virginia Computer Fraud: OneGreatFamily Internet

Jul 21 2017
Jet-Coin Jetcoin Jet-Coin; Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brent Robinson, Troy Redja Presented a trading platform for bitcoin with a guaranteed daily return. Paid as promised for a few weeks and then stopped paying and are holding millions of dollars in bitcoin and are not paying returns, or refunding the bitcoin they have gather. Ibeleive these group to be total thieves/scammers Internet Internet Author: Help Me, Mississippi Online Trading: Jet-Coin Jetcoin Internet

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet