EYEGLASS WORLD, BRADENTON FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Eyeglass World, Bradenton Florida
There may be more specific results for "Eyeglass World, Bradenton Florida"
For more specific results for "Eyeglass World, Bradenton Florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
US postal address change A website that seemed to be the legit postal change of address is obivously not if they over charged me Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida US Postal Service: US postal address change Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Made non authorized repair deal on the side and screwed us over Hialeah Florida Author: Palm Springs , Florida Auto Dealers: Roland of WDJ Auto Sales inc Hialeah , Florida

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Erick Brent Services undelivered Compton California Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brent Internet

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
JCB Skincare Products Novellus Naturals Complete Scam....READ THE FINE PRINT>>>OVER CHARGE Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Beauty Salons: JCB Skincare Products Internet

Apr 25 2017
Comcast Xfinity A monopoly that delivers terrible customer service and terrible internet service Davie Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN** WARNING** WINTER PARK Florida Author: WINTER PARK, Florida Pool Builders: ORLANDO POOLS BY DESIGN MATT SZAFRAN WINTER PARK , Florida

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Precious Skin Bow Lumiskin Entrapment of Auto ordering St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Pocatello, Idaho Skin Care: Precious Skin Internet

Apr 25 2017
PrimeSeller Leads IVortex Media PrimeSeller Leads - Horrible Service & Charged For Service Not Received 800-325-3678 Bonita Springs Florida Issue fully resolved Author: Washougal, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: PrimeSeller Leads Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Mattress One 1 418 Complaints F Rating Better Business Bureau and going bankrupt Orlando Nationwide Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One 1 Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow Charged my cc $84.95 & $89.95 , twice for 2 bottles of Parisian Glow moisturizer and 2 bottles Parisian Glow serum. I have been charged $349.74 and you have reported the price, that others were charged, was $19.99 each. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cheney, Washington Sales People: Parisian Glow

Apr 24 2017
choice auto brokers North Shore AutosRen Auto Photo Editing to hide damages, multiple safety issues not disclosed, rust hidden, lying, manipulation fort lauderdale Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: choice auto brokers fort lauderdale , Florida

Apr 24 2017
Debbie pass / Debbie thorn person not worth being trusted north palm beach / palm beach treasure coast Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Liars: Debbie pass Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Absolute Painting Brian Stiffler Cheap paint paint everywhere stained driveway paint peeling ran down walls Oxford and The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Home Improvements: Absolute Painting Oxford, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Dr Bruce Kniegge and Katie Kniegge Kathryn Kniegge cheapskates liars cheats professional scam artists The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Customer: Dr Bruce Kniegge and Katie Kniegge The Villages, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Kathryn Sue Goges Sue Goges Lies about debts and lies about money owed to her The Villages and Naples Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Customer: Kathryn Sue Goges The Villages, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania