FAHBP,FIDELIT N.ORHP HOLE SYSTEM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FAHBP,Fidelit N.ORHP hole system
There may be more specific results for "FAHBP,Fidelit N.ORHP hole system"
For more specific results for "FAHBP,Fidelit N.ORHP hole system"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Kevin They said I had 3 allegations against me and an arrest warrant South Richmond Hill New York Author: Shelbyville, Indiana Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services South Richmond Hill, New York

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Home wise improvement solutions inc. Sold me a half a crumb of a system Longwood Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Home wise improvement solutions inc. Longwood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 15 2017
Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Shawn Paquette supports bullying by teachers and will harass parents who do not fit into his belief system Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Nevada Public Schools: Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2017
LG Do Not Buy LG Ductless Mini Split System Unless You Want A Lemon Headache Nationwide
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: LG Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Mark 'Marcus' Martinez This man advertised that he was a handyman. He repaired our home and on the last week he turned into a squatter Colorado Springs Author: San Leandro, California Criminal Justice System: Mark 'Marcus' Martinez Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 12 2017
legal aroma therapy the website I use had closed down...I went looking for another one and ran across this one...l only placed a $30 order on 7/5/17...l call every day to inquire about my order and it is one excuse after another...the lady said that it takes a few days to complete the order...so I wait....then she said that the system was down....then she said that the usps was having trouble scanning the package....so today I asked for a return....l don't know what else to do... north Bergen New Jersey
Author: vinemont, Alabama Art Galleries: legal aroma therapy north Bergen, New Jersey

Jul 11 2017
A J Perri Destroyed my back up generator system Tinton Falls New Jersey resolution Author: Far Hills, New Jersey Electrical Services: A J Perri Tinton Falls, New Jersey

Jul 11 2017
MadSky Roofing LEFT A HOLE IN MY ROOF - FALSE BILLING - NEVER FIXED PROBLEMS Albuquerque Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Roofing Companies: MadSky Roofing Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 07 2017
Feline Feral retreat Feline/Canine Friends of Houston The lady of this company is a fraud. And needs to be shut down. She used to have a place in Houston that she let get runned down to a hell hole. And now that she has rented the barns from our landlord she has turned the place again into the same type of hell hole. She should not even have a business license. From my understanding to house cats and lets them free on our property and then sells them for profit at a nearby petsmart on the weekends . She has destroyed many parts of the property and the people working for her likecto rip you off also. They scavange and steal from other people because she refuses to pay anything out of pocket. She needs to be shut down permenantly. She's a fraud. Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Animal Abuse: Feline Feral retreat Humble, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Sandra Rose Michaels Energy Enhancement System,Michael Bertolacini,Mela Bertolacini I put a $20,000.00 on a 12 unit system to cure my mother's cancer. I cancelled my order without receiving anything and they won't return my money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Sandra Rose Michaels Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
Sr Chontas construction Aka sunsaris I was charged 40,000 for a solar system that's value is less than 20,000 and the company has yet to try and fix the problems. Orlando Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sr Chontas construction Florida

Jul 03 2017
Amazing Skin System Big Derm Love Company ripped me off. Trial period but charged me $471.31. No return address to return. Can't get money back. WI Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Sales People: Amazing Skin System Internet

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet

Jul 02 2017
Heat & Cool.com ordered a new 3 ton Goodman 16 seer central air conditioner system whem came the outside unt was used and didn't work. They won't give us bak our money and we went ahead and purchased a new unit so we would have air Doral Fl.  Author: NORFOLK, Nebraska Appliances: Heat & Cool.com Internet

Jul 01 2017
Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan Bait and Switch - Bad Tint Job Indianapolis Indiana This Guy Is A A- Hole! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Chris Brennan

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 26 2017
PERFECT MONEY WALLET PERFECT MONEY PAYMENT WALLET MONEY TRANSFERS AND SAFE HAVEN FOR SCAMMERS TO MOVE THEIR FUNDS AROUND safety for the scammers to move their illgotten gains around the legal banking system Internet Author: BANGKOK, Financial Services: PERFECT MONEY WALLET Internet