Your Search | farm bureau via gateway@linkpt.net

Jul 28 2014
Fancy Pants /Tammy Herren Took about 2000 woth of high end/name brand items to consign. Was told to come in and pick up check in for 480.00When i went on the following friday after i called. They had vacated the premises. With my money!!! Lee Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Fancy Pants Lee, Massachusetts

Jul 28 2014
Better Business Bureau Better Busienss Bureau of Houston Threateened my physical safety for filing a complaint!!! houston Texas Author: California Consumer Services: Better Business Bureau houston, Texas

Jul 25 2014
Platinum Publishing Services People Magazine Subscription White City Oregon Author: Scottsdale , Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Platinum Publishing Services White City, Oregon

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
wet monkey powersports Chris , owner , DEPOSIT RIP OFF Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: wet monkey powersports Lake Havasu City, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
T-mobile Mobile crooks Nationwide Author: Wellington, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: T-mobile Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
CENTEX Pulte CHEAP RIPOFF HOMES Fate Texas Author: Fate, Texas Better Business Bureau: CENTEX Fate, Texas

Jul 16 2014
American Yellow Corporation Credit Bureau Recovery-Dept Collectors We have discovered they forged a signature of someone not working for our company any longer. New York New York Author: Napa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American Yellow Corporation New York, New York

Jul 15 2014
First Nat'l Collection Bureau Fraudulently claimed I owed CITYBANK $1,200 and it was turned over to them. Don't owe them a cent. Sparks Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: First Nat'l Collection Bureau Sparks, Nevada

Jul 15 2014
klazzy kidz preschool Owner worked 3 weeks and no pay check. they ripoff workers. owner isnt reporting abuse among kids pasadena Texas Author: houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: klazzy kidz preschool pasadena, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Day Dreams Farm Lisa Ponke Horse Rescue Takes In Horses For Self Not Rescue Fair Haven Michigan Author: Dimondale, Michigan Horse Boarding Stables: Day Dreams Farm Fair Haven, Michigan

Jul 15 2014
Luxury Spas Inc. Left me with only 1/3 of my shower! Luxury Spa Warranty is all wet!! Loraine Ohio Author: Nekoosa, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Spas Inc. Loraine , Ohio

13, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

14, Report #1161911

Jul 14 2014
Instant Sheckmate Scam, Want more money after you sign up, info provided inaccurate and basic such as address, phone etc. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Apopka, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Instant Sheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2014
Portfolio Recovery LLC Fraud, fake court docs, multiple phone numbers, harassing via cell Washington Author: Washington Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Recovery LLC Washington

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Kidd chief clothing Created a bogus website and took my money off my card and never got product Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Kidd chief clothing Internet

Jul 13 2014
Hertz Rental Car when using Priceline Online Hertz via Priceline advertizing is a scam. You never get what they promise Nationwide
Author: Plymouth, Michigan Car Rentals: Hertz and Priceline Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
cashnetusa PETER WILSON ALEX SMITH MARK WILSON JOHNATHON WHITE these people are good at doing this dont fall for it you wont get anywhere chicago Illinois Author: Havelock, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: cashnetusa ch, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
Mona Williamson aka Monaca Williamson This number phones daily, sometimes twice daily selling different products via robo call. I press 1 and get a person and tell them to stop calling. They keep calling. When I call back the message says the phone is temporarily disconnected. McLeansville North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Security Services: Mona Williamson McLeansville, North Carolina

Jul 11 2014
State Farm My New 2014 Car was hit in my driveway State Farm refuses to fix stating driver did not have permission Kennesaw Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Car Insurance: State Farm Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
progressive business publications Pbp Bad business and definitely slavery Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: progressive business publications Bensalem , Pennsylvania