Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
emporium Refuses to refund failed to deliver Los Angles California Author: Tecumsch, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
Natural P.D. Garcini a Cambodia seller Internet Author: ST.Louis, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Natural P.D. Internet

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program Verified REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment formally Global Broker Systems: Global Financial Training Program Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on the best training tools for people that want to provide financing to business owners turned down at their local bank. How to provide business loans from $10,000 to $100,000,000 make commissions up to 15% on certain loans. With the current economic climate businesses need money to operate more than ever. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Global Financial Training Program. Ripoff Report Verified Global Sound Company With Better Business Bureau Rating of A+ Author: Chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
Barclay Career School Jacksonville Total Rip-off Jacksonville Florida Author: MIDWAY, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Barclay Career School Jacksonville Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
Rama deals I ordered the electric car blanket early Dec,2016 , never recieved it . I have emailed them several times. Author: decatur, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Rama deals Internet

Feb 21 2017
Symply insurance Harassment after not taking their eledgidly fake insurance! Ft. Lauderdale Internet Author: Hamilton, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Symply insurance Internet

Feb 21 2017
Discount Hobbies order not sent Internet Author: Murphy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Discount Hobbies Internet

Feb 20 2017
HobbiesDiscount Typically found via facebook ad Scammed by fake site off facebook hobbiesdiscount Canada Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Specialty Stores: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 18 2017
PCI Customer Compliance Department Fraudulently claiming I would be fined several thousands of dollars if I did not buy a Federal labor poster San Dimas California Author: Naperville, Illinois Better Business Bureau: PCI Customer Compliance Department Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
Atomic mickey mouse watch Atomic watches, China Atomicdeals.co Author: Santa rosa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Atomic mickey mouse watch Internet

Feb 16 2017
Timberlake Kennels Dave Bradford - German Shorthaired Pointer Breeder Mary Ester Florida Retraction of Complaint Author: Mobile, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Timberlake Kennels Mary Ester, Florida

Feb 15 2017
carelectricblanket.com ordered in December, never received them. Money deducted from credit card. Internet Author: winthrop, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: carelectricblanket.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Steroid Portal I made a purchase on their website, waited a couple of months. Nothing arrived, I then contacted them via their Contact Us page. They advised my order has been shipped, this has been since September. Nothing has arrived, I contacted them another 3 times with no response. Nationwide Internet Author: Internet Drug Manufacturers: Steroid Portal Internet

STAT Industry, Inc. Fraud activity Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Golbrook, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: STAT Industry, Inc. Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Wang gang I order a pair of shoes in November they haven't arrived i want my money back the cost was 120.00 send me back my money i will never order shoes from a non real shoe site..... Columbus Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Wang gang Internet

Feb 14 2017
Farm Bureau Insurance Cancellation Fraud Natchez Mississippi clarification Author: fayette, Mississippi Insurance Companies: Farm Bureau Insurance Natchez, Mississippi