Your Search | farm bureau via gateway@linkpt.net

1, Report #1196759

Dec 20 2014
Stay trendy via Brads Deals returned order but did not get money back yet Internet Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Stay trendy Internet

2, Report #1196443

Dec 18 2014
Gateway Home Inventory - talked to Michael BEWARE !!! BEWARE !!! BEWARE!!! Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Small Business Services: Gateway Home Inventory Internet

3, Report #1196270

Dec 18 2014
JNL Apparel and Beyond JNL Apparel stole my money Internet
Author: Liberty Township , Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: JNL Apparel and Beyond Internet

4, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

5, Report #1195454

Dec 15 2014
Spitzer chevy north jackson Shame on them North jackson Nationwide Author: Lake milton, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Spitzer chevy north jackson Nationwide

6, Report #1195298

Dec 13 2014
First National Collection Bureau Supposedly I owe 786 dollars for a First premier credit Card that I never used Sparks Nevada Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

8, Report #1194917

Dec 12 2014
State Farm Carol Doodley insurance fraud failure to pay for damage in an accident smryna ga Author: atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: State Farm

9, Report #1194862

Dec 11 2014
regal marketing solutions Kristina Gonter immature, idiot, doesn't know business, high school drama Rancho cordova California Author: pearland, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: regal marketing solutions Rancho cordova, California

10, Report #1194850

Dec 11 2014
Taxi Music Service Misleading information to gain me as a member. Calabasas California Author: Stanley, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxi Music Service Nationwide

11, Report #1194792

Dec 11 2014
Purina Nestle / Purina PURINA KILLS PETS Internet Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Purina Internet

12, Report #1194704

Dec 11 2014
Whynotleaseit Appliance Smart Do not make purchases via Why Not Lease it Program -- you will pay 200% interest - or more Columbus Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Appliances: Whynotleaseit Columbus, Ohio

13, Report #1194684

Dec 11 2014
Select talent consulting sftcsg.com this company contacted me via multiple emails to indicate they were recruiting for a job and that they would like me to follow multiple links to setup an interview, complete an online assessment, complete an application, etc. This is a scam. The links guide you to pop ups to sell you something or just send you down the road to reveal personal information. The addresses for this company are bogus. The do not respond to emails and I do not see a phone number for this company. SFTCSG, Inc 75 5th Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308 Internet Author: shawnee, Kansas Employers: Select talent consulting Internet

14, Report #1194648

Dec 11 2014
First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 Idiots tried to get me to pay a settled 7 year old debt and were complete a**holes on the phone Sparks Nevada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau, Inc at 610 Waltham Way in Sparks, NV 89434 sparks, Nevada

15, Report #1194570

Dec 10 2014
JNL Apparel & Beyond Inc. Ripped of in Iowa by JNL Apparel & Beyond Inc. Corsicana Texas Author: Rockford, Iowa BBB Better Business Bureau: JNL Apparel & Beyond Inc. Corsicana, Texas

16, Report #1194503

Dec 10 2014
EA.com Electronic arts Unauthorized charges to credit card Redwood Internet Author: Fallon, Nevada Better Business Bureau: EA.com Internet

17, Report #1190577

Dec 10 2014
Lavish Auto Parts - James Nanni Steal money via wire transfer Wilmington Delaware Author: Lawrencville, Georgia Auto Parts: Lavish Auto Parts - James Nanni Internet

18, Report #1194361

Dec 10 2014
American fridge panels Formerly West Coast built in refrigerators Stole my money I paid for a sub zero freezer drawer and they never sent it Molalla Oregon Author: Rantoul, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: American fridge panels Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

Dec 08 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

21, Report #1193896

Dec 08 2014
Island spas Hot tubs direct Author: Nettleton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Island spas Internet

22, Report #1193745

Dec 07 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Sent me a email saying I have a warrant for my arrest. Dallas Texas
Author: Lydia, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Dallas , Texas

23, Report #1193634

Dec 06 2014
Theisens Home farm and auto Scam, blame's other people for their mistake's! Coralville Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Public Bathrooms: Theisens Coralville, Iowa

24, Report #1193051

Dec 04 2014
Routhmeir Sterling Inc. Jeremy Martinez I received a phone from Jeremy Martinez stating he worked for a small lawfirm and he was hired from an Agency that reported me for not returning a product , a product that agency is aware that it was stolen. He then stated if I did not fix matter there could be a small lawsuit claimed against me. We got disconnected , I called back and female answered by the name of Becky Copper stating she was Jeremy's manager and went over file with me she said she could work account off with me if I settled. If I would not take offer there would be some consequences of me getting in trouble with the law. I then proceeded to stay on phone with her, she insisted that I give her my checking account information so we can start process by clearing this off and it would get reported to credit bureau, I then proceeded but as an identify theft individual I have learned my lesson and gave her my card information from my local Walmart Store. She then said thanks for your cooperation and sent me letter stating I had to sign and send back to proceed with taking funds from the account which was false that I gave her. Wylie Texas Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Routhmeir Sterling Inc. Wylie, Texas

25, Report #1192942

Dec 03 2014
4salepuppy.com, Lancaster puppies Do not purchase puppies from 4salepuppy.com, shorkiepups5@gmail.com or jdirts2684 on Lancaster puppies. They are all the same person. My daughter and I purchased 2 morkie puppies from them on nov 23rd, both had parvo and both died. We are completely devastated. We contacted breeder and she threatened us and refused to refund us even though there is a guarantee. She used a fake name and will not answer our emails. Internet Author: Fairhaven, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: 4salepuppy.com Internet