Your Search | farm bureau via gateway@linkpt.net

Sep 04 2015
Prime Cash.net Jack Thompson On February 5, 2015 I was contacted by a Jack Thompson at 1-800-970-7926 about a business opportunity in which they would set up a website that would attract buyers and a 1 year grant would net me $7500 every 3 months thru Amazon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seymour, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Prime Cash.net Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Twin Cities Wholesale Jason is the SalesmanCell #612-325-4763 Nationwide
Author: Delano, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Twin Cities Wholesale Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
ECS ECIGSHOP Took unathorized money out of my account. After they got thier 9.99 for S&H Internet Author: Austin, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: ECS ECIGSHOP Internet

Sep 03 2015
Catalina Spas Hot Tub Covers.com Aah Marketing, Aah Cookies, Aha TrampolinesSpa Coverz. Com RIP OFF! RATED F BY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! NOT AUTHORIZED BY CATALINA SPAS! DOES NOT BACK PRODUCT!! Mount Laurel, New Jersey Internet Author: Waconia, Minnesota Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Catalina Spas Hot Tub Covers.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,

Sep 02 2015
Northwestern College, Bridgeview Illinois Northwestern Business College This school took me for $30,000.00 in student loans and then made screwed me over by giving me bad references when places of employment would call them. All because I would not have sex with two legal intructors, Frank Marcello and Joe Pecko. Bridgeview  Illinois
Beware of Frank Marcello and Northwestern College Author: chicago, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northwestern College, Bridgeview IL Bridgeview Il, Illinois

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: North Highlands , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lexington Doc Prep Internet

Sep 02 2015
USBPhone World Extremely poor customer service via Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Computer Manufactures: USBPhone World Internet

Sep 02 2015
Kami Shade Worst Company Ever Sherman Oaks California Author: Newburgh, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Kami Shade Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 01 2015
intoxalock terrible service, faulty devices, and good luck trying to get ahold of this company, someone should report them to the better business bureau . as a outside observer, the faulty hardware e is very dangerous to the driver aswell as other drivers, when it observer to there faulty business practices ioha Nationwide I agree... Author: dickson, Tennessee Auto Security: intoxalock Nationwide

13, Report #1252051

Aug 31 2015
Kuba Jitsu Joined a certification program via paypal. The program was terrible and when I wanted my 1/2 certification he denied it and kept my money after I droped out of the program. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kuba Jitsu Minneapolis , Minnesota

14, Report #1252050

Aug 31 2015
SYCAMORE PLACE APARTMENTS Christiana STOLE MY DEPOSIT TERRE HAUTE Indiana Author: TERRE HAUTE , Indiana Better Business Bureau: SYCAMORE PLACE APARTMENTS TERRE HAUTE , Indiana

15, Report #1252020

Aug 31 2015
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation scam, fraudulent, privacy violation, Manhattan KS Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Internet

Aug 30 2015
Ashley Furniture I purchased a couch from Ashley Furniture on about June 22 2015 after two weeks the back broke away from the arm.   Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Ashley Furniture

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 30 2015
LAUREN LUXE $98.00 CHARGE NOT APPROVED ON CREDIT CARD TWICE BURBANK California Author: DEL CITY, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: LAUREN LUXE BURBANK, California

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 28 2015
Nocturnal pictures Ripped me off by selling a bootleg, grainy, worst picture I've ever seen video for 20 bucks! Las vegas Nevada
Author: Angier, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Nocturnal pictures Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2015
Rent And Own Listings.com rent-to-ownhomelistings.com rentandownlistings.com I replied to ad, in hopes of actually seeing the properties they have to sell, via rent to own plan, but they are just selling credit repair service only. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Rent And Own Listings.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
Gateway Realty Svc Inc Real estate company costs me to loses thousands of dollars/ would NOT honor contract Waycross Georgia Author: Homerville, Georgia Real Estate Services: Gateway Realty Svc Inc Waycross, Georgia

Aug 27 2015
Deeper Shopping Christian Store Takes money, doesn't deliever product, lies repeatedly, poorest customer service ever Suwanee Georgia Author: cold lake, Alberta Better Business Bureau: Deeper Shopping Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 26 2015
eGumBall, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. is the top local search marketing provider in the nation. eGumball, Inc. is a Google Maps marketing company that assists local businesses by increasing their online presence & has the reputation and customer retention rate to show for it. eGumball, Inc has a staff of over 100 hardworking professionals, a customer base in the thousands & an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. eGumball, Inc. strives to provide a simple and affordable way to help their customers improve their online presence.
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: eGumBall, Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. . eGumball, Inc. has top-notch customer service team that works one-on-one with each customer to find the right keywords & optimization plan so their business can be found online. eGumball, Inc. is always innovating & working to introduce new services to their customers. eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction program. Satisfaction guarantee by the memb Irvine, California