FARM BUREAU VIA GATEWAY@LINKPT.NET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net
There may be more specific results for "FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net"
For more specific results for "FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
The Parts Farm LLC Rob Bowen Once funds are collected, your needs no longer matter. lyons Georgia Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Parts: The Parts Farm LLC lyons, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Bella Serata as advertised on Shark Tank via Facebook is a rip off Internet Author: Loveland, Ohio Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Walden glens apartment This is by far should be your very last option, Buena park California Author: Hawthorne, California Better Business Bureau: Walden glens apartment

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Allumiderm skin cream trial period on the internet After reading one of your fraud reports I called lubiderm. And confronted them about future obligations. The rep Jason extended my free trial to 30 days. And if I cancel between July 15th and 22nd there will be no further obligation. Otherwise if did not call I would have been hooked with them. I will also be calling the better business bureau. Internet Author: Staten island, New York Skin Care: Allumiderm skin cream Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
The Usa Nursery SCAM Connecticut Nationwide
Author: Madison, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: The USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
First USA FirstUSA Business Development, Inc.,Tod Meyers, Eloizy Gordon Took $5495 from me without any results Tampa Florida Author: Hunter River, Prince Edward Island BBB Better Business Bureau: First USA Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services non-descriptive debt from TRS Ltd Springfield Illinois Same story here and will not pay!! Author: Harriman, Tennessee Questionable Activities: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
Total Skin San Ysidro California Author: Anderson, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Total Skin San Ysidro, California

Jun 19 2017
Derma Genetix They were very rude, I broke out from the product and they said I had to send back at my expense and they charge me $12.75 each product for disposal St Petersburg Florida Author: Cedar Grove, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 19 2017
   Wonder Hear, I should of realized this way a ripoff/ Blakeslee Pennsylvania Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Wonder Hear Blakeslee, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2017
Visalia Skin Care Total Ripoff. This is not a free trial! Santa Ana California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Visalia Skin Care

Jun 19 2017
Edgar Giovanni Parra González; JeanPaul Quintero Guzman Estafadores en Colombia con inversión para producto chino PlusTyre Palmira Valle del CaucaEdgar Giovanni Parra González; JeanPaul Quintero Guzman Scammers in Colombia with investment for Chinese product PlusTyre Palmira Valle del Cauca
Author: Cali, Better Business Bureau: Edgar Giovanni Parra González, JeanPaul Quintero Guzman Palmira ,

Jun 19 2017
Php Inbox Mailer This people are a fraudster and scammers. I paid them via Bitcoins and it's 5 days now, I didn't receive anything from them and they have also failed to reply all of my messages on whatsapp and telegram. Please be carefull when dealing with them. I have all the snap shoots of all our conversations on whatsapp as evidence. But I promised them, I am going to fight them back with everything at my disposal. They are thiefs. India Internet Author: Ohio Software: Php Inbox Mailer Internet

Jun 18 2017
AT&T WONT HONOR THE INSURANCE PART OF REPLACING PHONE LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Better Business Bureau: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
NOLA Properties INC (Anthony DeBenedictis Carmen(his girlfriend and helps him run his rentals. Never provided working heat all winter. Never compensated Saint Petersburg Florida
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Better Business Bureau: NOLA Properties INC (Anthony DeBenedictis Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jun 18 2017
magictracks magic tracks as seen on TV quadrupled my order,no way to contact customer service via phone or internet magictracks@rephelpdesk.com. Author: highland, Indiana TV Advertisements: magictracks Internet

Jun 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Santa Clarita, California Financial Services: Peter Smaldino CFP®, CRPC® Los Angeles, CA

Jun 16 2017
Mypostalchanges.com Thought I was on official usps website and was not. Was charged $59.95 without knowledge Arizona Internet
Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Mypostalchanges.com Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 14 2017
LINKSHE COM The items I ordered were damaged during shipment. Items ordered not as described. I have tried to contact the company via email and they respond, give us an order no and the order number I was given on my order confirmation doesn't work I their system. So I asked for an address I can send the damaged items back. No reply since February 2017! I used PayPal account and I've been denied on seveal different case numbers even after I sent pictures of the damaged items. Internet
Author: Antioch, California Clothing Stores: LINKSHE COM Internet

Jun 13 2017
Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Christine Boger Around January of this year, Christine Contacted me via mail about helping settle a debt I was being sued for. We met, at Whole Foods, and she explained the process to me. She presented herself as a certified debt negotiator and claimed to usually get a settlement for about half of what was owed. I, believing this story, gave her $250 for representation. Over the next few month, I would relay contacts from the Plaintiff's attorney she assured me the matter would be taken care of. I now know, she did nothing. She exists to siphon what little precious commodity her clients have to enrich herself. Austin Texas Amendment to initial report Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Attorneys & Legal Services: Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Austin, Texas