FARM BUREAU VIA GATEWAY@LINKPT.NET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net
There may be more specific results for "FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net"
For more specific results for "FARM BUREAU via Gateway@linkpt.net"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Cash Now Offer Jeff sent them 142 dollars worth of strips close to a month ago & now they dont answer phones or emails Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cash Now Offer Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Don't go there Nationwide Author: St Petersburg, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
ecwarmboots they tried to sell me fake uggs dont no Internet Author: BRONX, New York Better Business Bureau: ecwarmboots Internet

Oct 19 2017
Apex DKi Restoration They will not pay me and 6 other guys for the work we did for them Tullahoma Tennessee
Author: Lavergne, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Apex DKi Tullahoma, Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
the sale guru I made an online purchase for a Thyme curling iron and the item was never shipped to me. They did not refund my money. Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Salesguru Internet

Oct 19 2017
The Sale Guru, Andrew Adams, Sale Guru Support I never received my order! Fake company! Internet
Author: Barton St. David, BBB Better Business Bureau: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ponderosa Hotel Bed bugs,and cockroaches,dirty,over priced Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Ponderosa Hotel Reno, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
Eldorado Casino I used the bathroom,and when I flushed their toilet,the handle,pinched the side of my hand,velow little finger,leaving a cery painful mark,like a blood blister under the skin.When I showed it to the OWNER GREG CARANO,he was not the least bit interested.. Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Eldorado Casino ,

Oct 19 2017
rmf scrubs what a joke, don't use these people!! Internet Author: somewhere, Other Better Business Bureau: rmf scrubs Internet

15, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Rapid Recovery, Rapidrecoveryofficer@gmail.com Debt Collector Threatened me via EMAIL!  Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Collection Agency's: Rapid Recovery Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
Avanti Skin Care seem to good too be true. Order the trial eye and skin cream however, 14 days later I got charged for 89.95 twice and I didn't agree to purchase this product again. Internet Author: LACEY, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Eye Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan Voluntary Repossession Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide