Your Search | farm bureau via gateway@linkpt.net

Apr 19 2014
Nubrand Saypal to this companyotware I paid $29.97 via Paypal for a PC Utility kit. My purchase was handld by Safecart. I have not gotten my license key. Emails have been returned to me through Mailer Daemon. Vancouver B Columbia Author: Thunderbolt, Georgia Computer Software: Nubrand Sotware Vancouver, British Columbia

Apr 18 2014
Via Trading Mentirosos ladrones Nationwide Author: California Kitchens: Via Trading Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
InstantCheckmate Instant Checkmate Intantcheckmate is a wicked ripoff! Internet Author: Round Pond, Maine BBB Better Business Bureau: InstantCheckmate Internet

4, Report #1131931

Apr 18 2014
Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS Clover Acres Farm - Kansas City, KS With held Deposit after I found out that this Company has a bad rating with the Better Business Bureau Kansas City Kansas
Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Animal Services: Rock Creek Kennel - Kansas City, KS & Meriden, KS Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 18 2014
Exede Via Sat Wildblue internet A lot of hidden information from this company United States Author: Beeville, Texas Internet Services: Exede Via Sat Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Secure Cheap Meds Store Paid $200 via Western Union to someone in India, but never received my medication order. California Author: Augusta, Georgia Pharmacies: Secure Cheap Meds Store California

Apr 17 2014
Freedom Debt Relief REVIEW: Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) clients can Feel safe, confident and secure about doing business with them. Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to maintaining satisfied clients and committed to 100% complaint resolution. Freedom Debt Relief implements company-wide best practices in customer service and settlements to ensure 100% client satisfaction, client privacy, & program success. San Mateo, California*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Freedom Debt Relief is recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe and secure business that is currently helping over 30,000 families become debt free. Freedom Debt Relief pledges to always resolve any issues FDR is an accredited member of TASC Author: Peoria, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Freedom Debt Relief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. San Mateo, California

Apr 17 2014
Shawn Spalding Allstate Agent in Dallas Insurance Fraud - Dallas, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Agent in Dallas Dallas, , Texas

Apr 17 2014
Hollywood Rabbits.com Claudette, John, Mike Promised me a Holland Lop with out Air Plane ears. I received a rabbit with air plane ears via Flight Riverside California Author: boyd, Texas Liars: Hollywood Rabbits.com Riverside, California

Apr 17 2014
YBuy LLC Via Cricket When I thought I was done paying off my phone, a text came across saying they took out money for a payment so I called.  Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy LLC Via Cricket Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pardons and Waivers of Canada Trained us to decieve customers North York Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario BBB Better Business Bureau: Pardons and Waivers of Canada North York , Ontario

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Warp and Phil this company doesn't pay its bills or employees - - make sure you only pay COD for product!! Yorba Linda California
Author: Yorba Linda, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Warp and Phil Yorba Linda, California

Apr 16 2014
Universal Travel Network Adventure to Remember Deceitful business practices, lied, tried to keep getting more and more money after a written advertisement via fax and confirmed by phone. Kansas City Missouri Author: Aliso Viejo, California Travel Services: Universal Travel Network Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
State Farm Insurance Like a good neighbor State Farm is there to rip you off Florida Nationwide Author: Corona, California Insurance Companies: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
EuroPay Solutions REVIEW: EuroPay Solutions dedication to merchant satisfaction. Confident in its services, EuroPay Solutions charges nothing upfront. EuroPay Solutions specializes in internet-based payment processing. Their past and current objective is to provide the highest quality international merchant account & ePayment Services to PSPs, e-commerce companies & mail-order businesses via national & international payment systems. California, Nevada, Switzerland, United States, European Union *UPDATE: EuroPay Solutions receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, EuroPay Solutions made a serious commitment. Their commitment to finding accounts without upfront fees, making sure clients are paid in full and on time from the bank allows clients to feel safe, confident, and secure. EuroPay Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Euro Pay Solutions - EuroPay Solutions - David Isaac Solomon Internet

Apr 15 2014
Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Fetch My Voucher, Refuses to Honor contract, no refund offered and they will not speak via phone St Petersburg Florida Author: Draper, Utah Hotel: Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Internet

Apr 15 2014
begoldinvest not sure if its a rip off or not.....looks to be same as begoldrentals sent me a rental agreement to be signed. I sent it back with my name and phone #'s, they replyed that they are waiting for payment via bank transfer brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER Other Author: Statesville , North Carolina Lodging: begoldinvest brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER, Other

Apr 14 2014
Merchandize liquidators Totally Scammers and liars Miami Florida Author: Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Merchandize liquidators Miami, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Tipping Point Farm Michelle Horvath Internet Consumer Fraud/Deceitful, Unscrupulous Dog Breeder Refuses Complete Delivery of Products Paid For Parma Ohio Author: los angeles, California Dog Breeders: Tipping Point Farm Parma, Ohio

Apr 14 2014
The closeout club, Inc Cuidado! esta compania no son nada mas que mentirosos. Me enviaron pura basura y no lo que me ofrecieron Miami Floridathis company are nothing but liars. They sent me absolute rubbish and not what was offered Miami Florida Author: Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: The closeout club, Inc Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
State Farm Insurance Rochester NY Myra Cuff Agency Like A Good Nieghbor: More Like A Neighboring Enemy Rochester New York Author: West Henrietta, New York Unusual Rip-Off: State Farm Insurance Rochester NY Rochester , New York

Apr 14 2014
Marco's Pizza Marco's Pizza,Texarkana Texas Private Embezzlement- Money Laundry Texarkana Texas
Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Marco's Pizza Texarkana, Texas

Apr 14 2014
NCS Law Group Matt Williams Sent Final Notification on Collection via email and requested mailing address Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Collection Agencies: NCS Law Group Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
MaintenX Rebuttal Tampa, Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: MaintenX Tampa, Florida