Your Search | farm bureau via gateway@linkpt.net

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Willow River Farm Barb Wilson This has to stop!!!! Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Willow River Farm Internet

Department of Global Response Report Documents Chandler Arizona
Author: BRANDENBURG, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager), mollysteiner.com (now down) Molly Steiner, formerly Molly Gallagher formerly on here of Gal Friday and other complaints, continues to pose as an online business manager via LinkedIN Chicago, IL and online Internet website link corrections Author: New York Business Consulting: Molly Gallagher Steiner (online business manager) Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Company Warehouse The Company Warehouse Company Formation TheCompanyWarehouse.co.uk Scam, fraudulent, lies, scammers chelmsford Internet
Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Company Warehouse Internet

Dec 04 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Hilo, Hawaii

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
State Farm Sharon king Christy Macius underwriter Withholding lab test results Hallandale florida and corporate in illinois Internet Author: Hallandale , Florida Personal Services: State Farm Internet

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Beach Internet Author: Jacksonville Fl, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Karate America Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire The Deal Empire California Author: Beltsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Maryland

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC An Immoral Deceptive Sales Tactic With Fraudulent Overtones North York, Ontario Florida Author: Vernon, British Columbia, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Triple J Health Management LLC North York, Ontario, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Chia Jou Diana Wan No hot water, No heat, Toilet doesn't flush, Electrical outlet doesn't work, Kitchen sink faucet won't move appropirately Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Better Business Bureau: Chia Jou Diana Wan Fullerton, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
HR Cream, Finesse Serum, and FaceRevive SCAM and Fraudulant Advertising via Social Media Reno Nevada Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: HR Cream and Finesse Serum Reno, Nevada

Nov 29 2016
Vskin active Age escape u fair business practices/scam Internet Author: Calgary , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Vskin active Internet

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Winners International Elizabeth Spencer, Rev Peterson , Kenroy Rattary I was rip-off for $500.00 in cash saying that I won 2.5 Millions Dollars Marietta Georgia Author: Hartford, Connecticut BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners International Marietta, Georgia

Nov 29 2016
The Deal EmpireThe Deal I orders a body shaper, I have not recieved my order, and the phone # they give is busy always busy. They will not return my e-mails either Irvine California Author: Newton, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal EmpireThe Deal Irvine, California