Your Search | farrah gold & diamond

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 13 2017
American Gold & Silver Winter Park Florida Deception Winter Park Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: American Gold & Silver Winter Park Winter Park, Florida

Jan 11 2017
The Deal Empire Slim Panties fraud Gold Coast Internet Author: Ashmore, Wyoming Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gold Elements The Woodlands Ambiguous return/refund policy The Woodlands Texas Author: Montgomery, Texas Specialty Stores: Gold Elements The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Diamond Labor Rachel Duffy, Treasie Sage, Bryce ? Diamond staffing Misslead lied not honest Oklahoma city Oklahoma
Not Professional-LIES Author: Langston, Oklahoma Employment Services: Diamond Labor Rachel Duffy, Treasie Sage, Bryce ? Internet

Jan 07 2017
Wish shopping site Internet
Author: Diamond bar, California Beauty Salons: Wish Internet

Jan 07 2017
Diamond Labor Solutions Diamond Labor, Treasie Sage, Bryce Mckenzie Don't trust them, Liers, Theifs Oklahoma City Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Employment Services: Diamond Labor Solutions Internet

Jan 05 2017
Diamond Labor Solutions Yancy Sage, Treasie Mckinzey-Sage or Treasie Sage, Bryce McKinzey and Rachel Duffy Lied, Manipulated and horrible people Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employment Services: Diamond Labor Solutions Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jan 04 2017
Diamond Bar Country Estates Seabreeze Management Company HOA FEES - CONSTRUCTION VEHICLE ACCESS CHARGES ARE TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR HOMEOWNERS Diamond Bar California Author: hesperia, California Home Owner Associations: Diamond Bar Country Estates Diamond Bar, California

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 02 2017
SuppClub Ordered a promotional t-shirt for shipping and handling. I am now enrolled in their club at $19.99 a month. Have cancelled Suppclub Internet Author: Diamond Point, New York Supplemental Health Programs: SuppClub Internet

Dec 29 2016
tradorax -Benjamin Gold benjamin Gold I request a withdrawal and they did not want to give the money Temple Fortune, London, NW11 7 TL. Nationwide Author: cape town, Other Cross-Border Scams: tradorax -Benjamin Gold Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Mr Diamond NYC LIARS/CROOKS/SCAM New York New York Author: Northampton, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Mr Diamond NYC New York, New York

Dec 23 2016
Diamond Resort International I hated this company they will scam you, how can they get away with this!!! They will rob you with your hard earned money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hayward, California Resorts: Diamond Resort International Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 23 2016
GTD Diamonds George Thomas Diergaardt Passport#A01127201 Diamond seller Scammed Simonsig South , Springbok Stand/Plot 4424 Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: GTD Diamonds Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Jeff Mills Ryan Addair Social Profit Academy, Gold Mills, 10 day challenge. Refusal to refund Cottage Grove Minnesota Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Jeff Mills Ryan Addair Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Dec 23 2016
Mehnaz Rokerya took my domain of my brand and will not release or sell for market price of godaddy Nationwide Author: Diamond Bar, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mehnaz Rokerya Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Huge Domains Violated my birthright proprietary rights on my domain name with my personal name Nationwide Author: Diamond Bar, California Unusual Rip-Off: Huge Domains Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Overstock.com False ad selling sterling silver jewlery as 14K GOLD Internet
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Overstock.com Internet

Dec 15 2016
Diamond Candles Never received candles Internet Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Candles Internet

Dec 14 2016
Blackwelder Pump and Irrigation Brian Blackwelder, Diamond Sports of Volusia, Blackwelder Pump scam company, rips people off, scumbag owner, steals your money without completing the job, absolutely horrible person and company DeLand Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Small Business Services: Blackwelder Pump and Irrigation DeLand, Florida

Dec 11 2016
Monex Gold & Silver company Frank Gonzalez. Rep. I lost $18,000.00 doing business with Monex 4910 Birch Street Newport Beach, CA 92660 Internet Author: chula vista, California Financial Services: Monex Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 10 2016
Zukul.com Zuku lad networkzukul gold scam, lyer, cheat London Internet Author: Davie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Zukul.com Internet