Your Search | fast loan 4 me

Aug 21 2014
Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY ripped me off for pool cleaning fees hyde park New York Author: hyde park, New York Pool Services: Leisure Tech Hyde Park NY hyde park, New York

Aug 21 2014
Red Door Real Estate Madelene Cheney Red door Real Estate in Quincy Madelene Cheney Scammed me Rude quincy Massachusetts Author: quincy, Massachusetts Real Estate Services: Red Door Real Estate quincy, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Wells Fargo Mortgage reports trial period of loan modifications as deliquent accounts to credit bureau Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Labor Ready Abused and harrssed me and full of drugies 99 % full, also misuse of transportation. leesburgl Florida Author: Clermont , Florida Neighborhood Services: Labor Ready leesburg fl, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Regula rx After a trial sample , which made my sugar levels out of control, they sent me another bottle and charged my visa account $99.98. I sent them a letter before telling them their product made me sick send nothing to me ever again Pompano Beach Florida Author: parma, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Regula rx Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Price's Septic Tank Services, LLC They dug the hole and charged me for something that was not supposed to be done to begim with Danielsville Georgia Author: Bogart, Georgia Scrap Yard: Price's Septic Tank Services, LLC Danielsville, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Sears Sears Technician Stole my iPhone right out of my laundry room Company tries to put me off Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. i want to do you and gave exact details of what they wanted to do to me they initially called saying they were cash net advance of america d.c. washington Author: zanesville, Ohio Financial Services: ymax ovation landline in washington d.c. d.c., Ohio

Aug 21 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offering  money back guarantee, confident in their Certified Chain of Title Investigation Affidavits are provided by Licensed Professionals through the Texas Department of Public Safety. Mortgage Compliance Investigators implements the latest technologies and investigative techniques to guarantee, Investigations are Courtroom Ready, serviced properly in a timely fashion by the Nation’s leading experts in Mortgage Loan Fraud Investigations.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Compliance Investigators| Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mortgage Compliance Investigators seek to educate, inform homeowners about avenues of relief that are available in reference to their home mortgage. Mortgage Compliance Investigator’s Chain of Title Analysis & Mortgage Fraud Investigation a much-needed component to support law offices' legal conclusion on whether there is valid basis for proceeding with a foreclosure defense action. Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
cougar911 Theft, and fraud. Paid extra for chat credits, and they disappear without me using them. Internet Author: San Pedro, California Adult Web Site: cougar911 Internet

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
White Plains Nissan David Canela, Gallo White Plains Nissan misrepresented a vehicle to me. Before I flew to the dealership, I asked if the car needed anything: no. Got there; the car was a mess; The mgr. said he would return my Hold $ but its been weeks and nothing has happened. SCAM ALERT. White Plain s New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: White Plains Nissan White Plain , New York

Aug 21 2014
American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey Author: Waveland, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Psychic Fortune Tellers: American Esoteric Society South Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Gateway energy cheated me for three years,was supposed to get a military discount montebello, new york Nationwide Author: little egg harbor, New Jersey Electrical Services: Gateway energy Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
Centrylink Promised a loyalty discount that would save me money, but didn't deliver... Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Highland, Utah Internet: Centrylink Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida

Aug 21 2014
TLS Shop.com Market America Inc. Company put me on reoccuring credit card purchase that I did not authorize North Carolina Author: Wyoming, Michigan Weightloss Programs: TLS Shop.com Internet