Your Search | fcnb, cms, card processing center, first consumers national bank

Dec 08 2016
Vista National Notary Services Rick Greenblat Never paid for contracted work as notary signing agent Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Notary: Vista National Notary Services Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Bank Of Little Rock charging account holders for wiped account history Little Rock Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Bank Of Little Rock Nationwide

9, Report #1342084

Dec 08 2016
Public Reputation Business Claim Center Fraud Boca Raton Florida Author: Wilton, Maine Consumer Services: Public Reputation Boca Raton, Florida

10, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

11, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

12, Report #1342031

Dec 07 2016
Cellulift I recently received several emails stating that my orders were confirmed and they charged my checking account $93.63 four different times, I never ordered any thing! PLEASE HELP! Internet Those free creams aren't free Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Cellulift Internet

13, Report #1342013

Dec 07 2016
ADR Firm / National File & Claim Service threat felony bank fraud theft of services Nationwide Author: Oswego, New York Collection Agency's: ADR Firm Nationwide

14, Report #1342004

Dec 07 2016
lenderlawlitigation.com real estate law center total rip off run away from this company Los Angeles California Author: buffalo, New York Mortgage Companies: lenderlawlitigation.com Los Angeles, California

15, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

16, Report #1341992

Consumers Kitchens and Baths Dishonesty with an attitude! Copiague New York
Author: West Babylon, New York Builders & Contractors: Consumers Kitchens and Baths Copiague, New York

17, Report #1341980

Dec 07 2016
TMS Bruce Piazza Professional Criminal for over 30 years Chicago Internet Author: TAMPA, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TMS Internet

18, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

19, Report #1341953

Dec 07 2016
Eye Opulent Credit Card Was Charged Without My Authorization! - Hidden Enrollment Into Autoship! Internet Author: Porterville, California Telemarketers: Eye Opulent Internet

20, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

21, Report #1341936

Dec 07 2016
Care Credit Synchrony Bank READ the Fine Print NOT 0% interest FOR 6 Months Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Care Credit Nationwide

22, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Government Tax Lien Network is commited and dedicated to their students satisfaction.*UPDATE: Government Tax Lien Network pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Government Tax Lien Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Dallas, Texas Tutoring: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides tools, techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities. Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format. Nationwide

25, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide