FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER
There may be more specific results for "FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER"
For more specific results for "FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
acmrmar Ordered a free sample of CBD oil for shipping cost. 30 days later a charge of $79.95 was taken from my MC Las vegas Nevada Author: Crestwood, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: acmrmar Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Marvels of Nature Hid in fine print a 14 day period to call back or else be charge full price Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Marvels of Nature Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
TechStore 2000 Ordered this from an ad that said just pay shipping of $4.95, then they charge my card $49.99 15 days later without my knowledge Internet Author: Yantis, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: TechStore 2000 ,

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
Foodlovers.com I signed up for this diet plan online. It was to be a one time charge of approximately $65. They have charged my Debit card multiple times. Both the telephone number and email address do not give a response. Internet Author: Millersville, Missouri Alternative Health: Foodlovers.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
BEAUTY BROKER ; MELINDA FARINA; MELINDA ANNA; @BEAUTYBROKER -instagram;INTEGRATED CONSULTING She takes your money and sends you to the same plastic surgeons who pay her Los Angeles and New York Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: BEAUTY BROKER Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
RMC Vista CA RMC Golf RMC Golf Video Credit Card Fraud - Unauthorized charge of $9.95 on my debit card. Vista, VA Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: RMC Vista CA Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Robert .. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Oct 18 2017
avila ageless skin cream, Lealueyecream, Buckeye*lesallueranti, Scam. No mention of 14 day trial and they would then charge 200.00 to your account. Rude customer service Nationwide
Author: Pearl, Mississippi Skin Care: avila ageless skin cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
criminal records us.org they were suppose to charge my account 1.00 and instead charged it 18.95 and then i was overdrafted so i paid another 35.00 worldwide Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: criminal records us.org Internet

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio News Media: Elly's World Internet

Oct 17 2017
All approved Autoworks All Approved Autoworks, LLCFort Pierce Ripoff over charge Fort Pierce Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Auto Dealers: All approved Autoworks Fort Pierce, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
365 Wellness llc Ad said free trial bottle of forskolin. Just pay shipping and handling. I get a charge for 69.95 on my cc. San Francisco California Author: UNION CITY, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: 365 Wellness llc Internet

Oct 16 2017
HARAHEALTHGARCINIA Received a text alert that a charge was made on my credit card for $79.95 on line, by phone etc Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Weightloss Programs: HARAHEALTHGARCINIA Internet

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California