Your Search | fcnb charge newport news, spiegel, eddir bauer

Jul 01 2016
ONCOR shoddy work last year caused failure this year, now they want to charge for repairs to do it correctly Bedford Texas Author: Richland Hills, Texas Electrical Services: ONCOR Bedford, Texas

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
Legacy Collect, Collect Call charge was outrageous without being connecting the other party. Summit New Jersey
Author: Summit, New Jersey Telephone Answering Services: Hyun Kim Summit, New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Stepping Stones child development center I take my child into daycare Tuesday -Saturday every week. Instead of automatically being allowed to have her come those days you are required to sign them up during the week for Saturday care which isn’t a problem and I do every week.  newport news Virginia Author: Virginia Preschools: Stepping Stones child development center newport news, Virginia

Jun 29 2016
Freeshipping.com Freeshipping.com has been trying to charge my checking account for the last 2 weeks, when I don't use them. And wish they would stop immediately. Internet
Reply: FreeShipping.com Customer Service Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Freeshipping.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 28 2016
Meltwater News Meltwater News - Dishonest Scam of Auto-Renewal San Francisco California Author: Brea, California Software: Meltwater News San Francisco, California

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2016
Enterprise unauthorized charge on my debit card cincinnati Ohio Additions for Robert Author: cincinnati, Ohio Auto Rentals: Enterprise cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com They Claim 7 day free trial but immediately charge 39.95 Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Experian Internet

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 27 2016
News12/Optimum Cablevision News station is denying access to its own customers Woodbury NY
Author: Bayshore, New York Unusual Rip-Off: News12/Optimum Woodbury,

Jun 27 2016
The Homowners Foundation Richard Colino, Mark Andrews Said FREE OF charge until ten minutes of smooth talk casually mentioned a $3,500.00 charge...... Internet Author: San Francisco, California Loan Modification: The Homowners Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
SANDY KIKERPILL CRESA, NEWPORT BEACH CALIFORNIA Richard Leger | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | San Diego, California I have done business with Sandy for 20 years, she always Author: Tustin, California Questionable Activities: SANDY KIKERPILL CRESA, NEWPORT BEACH CAL San Diego, California

Jun 25 2016
Eagle Trace Apartment Complex Over Charge Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Eagle Trace Apartment Complex Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2016
LG Electronics Defective Product and broken promise to repair at no charge Internet Author: Lottsburg, Virginia Appliances: LG Electronics Internet

Jun 25 2016
beenverified.com Order background check in April 2016 thinking it was a one time charge and continued to be charged two additional months New York New York Author: San Diego, California On-Line Business: beenverified.com New York, New York

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic Terry is a different person and I want to put a complaint on the manager in charge of life choices My Name is Teresa Lopez Iam filing this report in regards of manager who is in charge of Life choices clinic in the city of Ojai. Manager is rude, disrespectful and racisit she should not work as a manager at life choices clinic I find this highly disrespectful she did not let me get diapers for my triplets who are two years of age and i have one triplet who has a heart condidtion who needs medical needs. Please have this manager out of this clinci she does not give good customer services to clients.  Iam highly upset and disapoineted at these two managers. Please have theses managers out of this preganancy clinic . I didnt like her attutide and the way she approach to me in a very disrespectful way. Thank you ojai California WHOA Author: Ojai, California Family Planning: Life Choices Pregnancy Clinic ojai, California

Jun 21 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar, the #1 source for quality renewable energy products. Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to total customer satisfaction .*UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Building Products: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money.