FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER
There may be more specific results for "FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER"
For more specific results for "FCNB CHARGE NEWPORT NEWS, SPIEGEL, EDDIR BAUER"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
Rejuva Essence & Skin Essentials A smal delivery charge was to be charged to my credit card ie: $2.72 & $5.40. However after these debits were made they then debited my credit card for $137.51 and $123.58. You can't contact them. SCAM ARTISTS FOR SUERE!!! Internet Author: BOLTON, Ontario Canada, Alabama Fragrance Materials: Rejuva Essence & Skin Essentials Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Primal Health LP Continue to charge me after order was completed--overcharged my credit card McKinney Texas Author: Atlanta, Georgia Alternative Health: Primal Health LP McKinney, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Fla Rent Skip Hall, Geoffrey Hall After doing business with Fla Rent and Skip Hall it’s time to vent but I won’t take a fall. Cassleberry Florida Author: Newport, Dist of Columbia Realtors: Fla Rent Skip Hall, Geoffrey Hall Cassleberry, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
hydrolux beauty LOOKBEAUTYFULSKIN.COM The company kept charging my visa account every month. this sample was supposed to be a one time charge. not sure Internenot sure Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Alabama Skin Care: hydrolux beauty Internet

Apr 19 2017
hd360x HD360X why charge me two times La Verne Ca Author: Bradenton, Florida Cameras & Video: hd360x La Verne , Delaware

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet

Apr 19 2017
wonderhearingaid Wanted to order the wonder hearing aid for what I thought was $39.95, but find out that is a monthly subscription charge. Then got charged $19.95 for double strength and then charged $58.85 for the hearing aid itself!!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Poinciana, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: wonderhearingaid Internet

Apr 19 2017
sonny designs Beware company is a scam (tell you won a item and will only cost 6.99 shipping then charge $98) Pacoima ca Author: oswego, New York Sales People: sonny designs CA

Apr 19 2017
Jim Old DermavitaskincareThis is a scam - terms of agreement says cancel account within time period or we will contine to charge for more tubes of chemical. They did agree to 75% return of a $94.67 ($71.00) but they want you to scam Henderson, Nevada 89011 Nevada Author: Maumee, Ohio Eye Care: Jim Old Henderson, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mapperarti & Digimapps Terry Fisher & Matt Busby Fraudulent claims, scam customers and employees, Do Not Pay Their Bills, Lies, Lie to all clients and advertisers, 90 % unhappy hotels Newport Beach Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: Mapperarti & Digimapps Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Healthy Directions Was signed up for an automatic charge each month without my permission. Will not cancel or refund even after multiple requests. Bethesda Maryland Author: Portland, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Gloss Motive New Healthy today They promised a free sample of the product CBD by charging only the mail expenses ($5.95) but they never warned me about a montly charge of $69.95 to keep sending me the product.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Columbia , Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Neulift Skin Products They advertise free trial of product and then charge your credit card for a subscription. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 18 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products ANI*ANSSKINCREAM in Colorado 80108 Company advertises free sample of face cream with charge for shipping charges of $4.95. Once the cream in shipped, they then fraudulently charge your card for $89.95 for nothing that never ships.Internet, Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: Parisian Glow Beauty Products Internet

Apr 18 2017
Coursera Coursera.com Unauthorized charge after free trial Mountain View, California Internet Author: Mountain View, California Corrupt Companies: Coursera Internet

Apr 18 2017
Great Lakes service ll Andrew They over charge my service call Addison Illinois Author: Shorewood , Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Great Lakes service ll Addison , Illinois

Apr 17 2017
L'etoile Skin Healthy Skin, Find Beauty and Truth Bait and switch; misrepresented costs; offered free samples for cost of s & h only. Fifteen days later charge full over-inflated price citing terms and conditions that were never presented at point of purchase or in packaging upon receipt. On line based, but packaging indicates LA Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Skin Care: L'etoile Skin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC More Health Today, Get Fit Garcinia, and others. Ordered FREE trial BOTTLE and was subscribed to a recurring charge las vegas Nevada
Author: Godley, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC las vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
ROK7 LLC ROK7 LLC4225 Frontage Rd NLakeland, FL 33810Email: support@rok7.com Scam -- hide wording for a recurring charge. Lakeland Florida Author: Nortonville, Kansas Sporting Goods: ROK7 LLC Lakeland, Florida