Your Search | fcnb charge newport news, spiegel, eddir bauer

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
EYEnoir SKINNoir cs@tryskinnoir.com Scam - Once they have your credit card No. they charge $90 per product. Fountain Valley California Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina TV Advertisements: EYEnoir Fountain Valley, California

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Union News - Brandon Tyler & Terri Nelson & Webmaster Won't return emails; won't refund money; no services rendered which were promised Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Realtors: Union News - Brandon Tyler Internet

Jan 22 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Newport Beach, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 20 2017
legalcontracts.com Charge when you don't authorize, condescending and insulting customer service Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: legalcontracts.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Horsham PA Care Express unauthorized charge on my checking account - senior citizen - never heard of them until I looked on the internet North Dakota Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Chiropractors: Horsham PA Care Express North Dakota

Jan 18 2017
Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Barbara Rocha Custom denim clothing for children on Facebook Santa Clara, CA Nationwide
Author: Choctaw , Oklahoma News Media: Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Club Talent There is no valet parking sign but they charge you $5.00 to park. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua , Hawaii Tenants: Club Talent Honolulu, Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Hello zoomybrandt Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 13 2017
Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum Continue s to send and charge me for a small trial that I ordered.. I'm getting full size bottles and jars Santa Ana California California Author: Queensbury , New York Eye Care: Luscious youth eye cream. Radiant skin serum CA

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California

Jan 12 2017
Firestone Attempted to charge me 3400 for a blown head gasket, gasket was not actually blown. houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone houston, Texas

Jan 10 2017
My government grants Dana sells The government was going to give me money to claim for federal reserve since BaracObama is leaving I got lucky. Washington DC Internet Author: New York News Media: My government grants Internet

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Regnal Media, Planning Folders, Devin Langer, David Rizzo, Kelsy Graves Scam, SO Dishonest, Lies, No morals, ID fraud, Cancel your Credit Card, Charge Back Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon