Your Search | fcnb charge newport news, spiegel, eddir bauer

Apr 29 2016
Taninah Resort, Taninah, Taninah Jungle Retreat, Marino Tomacelli, Taninah Villas Marino changed the contract by upping the amount by $6,000 .After we already paid the initial payment, and will not return our money. Quintaroo Internet Author: Newport Beach, California Resorts: Taninah Resort Internet

Apr 29 2016
On Hand Lawn Care Lawn care company that doesn't show up and when they do they charge you more than your agreement. Little Elm Texas Author: Texas Landscaping: On Hand Lawn Care Little Elm, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
PAYPAL I'm doing my taxes and noticed back in Sept of 2015 there was a charge from PAYPAL *JEDDY for 139.98 for Service Providers. I've NEVER ordered this! I don't know what it's for and we have a completely different service provider out here. San Jose California Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: PAYPAL San Jose, California

Apr 28 2016
Donald Fry I was ripped for 500 by a serial con artist. This person I learned had been exposed on Fox News for ripping off an elderly couple in Michigan. Houghton Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Donald Fry Houghton, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 28 2016
Kerintinique sent me stuff did not order and charged me, refused to return money they charge more then agreed to Internet Author: Lyons, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Kerintinique Internet

Apr 27 2016
Kreative llc Bait and Switch, double charge, Redmond Washington Author: magnolia, Texas Websites: Kreative llc Redmond, Washington

Apr 27 2016
1and1.com Unauthorized Charge to My VISA Chesterbrook PA Author: Stites, Idaho Web Hosting: 1and1.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

13, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

14, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

15, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

16, Report #1302061

Apr 26 2016
ASKNOW Fraud/Unauthorized charge billed to my credit card/ misleading of services advertised Largo Florida Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: ASKNOW Largo, Florida

17, Report #1301977

Apr 26 2016
ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL MISLEADING BUSINESS PRACTICES, LOUSY QUALITY CARS, ONE QUOTE THEN DIFFERENT CHARGE ALLEN Texas Author: Dallas, Alabama Auto Rentals: ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL ALLEN, Texas

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
Charge Auto Sales, Kimberly White, Charger Auto I was verbally abused, threatened and even had money stolen from my account. Stay away from Charger Auto Sales Redford Michigan!! Redford Michigan Question Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Charge Auto Sales Redford, Michigan

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2016
Meet The Matchmakers Jim Antonsen This business, a DATING service, is fraudulent, they charge $5,000 to set you up with professional men, never call you and when you can contact them, they 'll lie, scream and threaten you!!!they've threatened many women into not reporting their scam!!! Do NOT have anything to do with the company!!!! Hang up when they call! They are crooks!!!! Chicago and Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Meet The Matchmakers Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 22 2016
Merit Gas Station Attendant tried to charge me the credit price for gas after I gave him $20 cash. ¬†Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Gas Stations: Merit Gas Station Attleboro, Massachusetts