Your Search | fcnb charge newport news, spiegel, eddir bauer

Sep 28 2016
Cheryl's Cookies DOUBLE CHARGE DEBIT CARD Westerville Nationwide Author: Rogersville, Alabama Bake Shops: Cheryl's Cookies Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 26 2016
Party City Canada Shipping, RIPOFF, Over Charge, Liars, Terrible Customer Service, Ignored Nationwide
Author: London, Ontario Specialty Stores: Party City Canada Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Bradford, Damien & Shurktz David Bauer, Gregory Alexander, Bradford Rodriguez Got me excited about a at home job at first. Seemed too good to be true. Multiple reports online. Internet Author: Rhode Island Cash Services: Bradford, Damien & Shurktz Internet

Sep 26 2016
Changemyadress.org 59.95 charge Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia United States Postal Service: Changemyadress.org Internet

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 24 2016
Beauty Impressions GammaBeauty.comintoxicatingeyerecall.com Unauthorized credit card charge. Non working phone numbers to cancel or return Pacoima California Refund obtained and product does not have to be returned Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 22 2016
Berkheimer & Associates They are digging up bones Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Newport, North Carolina Tax Services: Berkheimer & Associates Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Unauthorized Debit Card charge Nationwide Author: Crestline, California Mail Order Services: PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

DMV Very deceptive. Charge you for something you don't even want. Internet
Author: Plains, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: DMV Internet

Sep 21 2016
miravie joven skin care, skinnoir anti aging, eyenoir Free sample pay postage $4.95 then charge you $80 + before chance to cancel Santa Ana CA, Laytonsville, MD Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Beauty Salons: miravie Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
American Academy of Facial Esthetics Stat DDS Inaccurate promotion and holding clients to useless contracting South Euclid Ohio Yeah, not so much... Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: American Academy of Facial Esthetics South Euclid, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Biz Network Solutions They charge me for a 5 year service plan and they are not providing the service. Fruita Colorado Author: Hiram, Georgia Small Business Services: Biz Network Solutions Fruita, Colorado

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas