Your Search | ffod city phoenix, arizona

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Amazon & Dewalt Deception and deceitful, False advertising. Nationwide
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Liars: Amazon Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Alcon contact lens rebate Alcon contact lense Fraud /Ripoff alert El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Alcon contact lens rebate Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Oliver Talamayan OT Companies, Oliver Turner Texas, Arizona, Florida, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Oliver Talamayan Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 04 2016
FUNDED.COM They are a complete RIP OFF. Lied over the phone and Billed Credit card with out permision NEW BRIGHTON Minnesota Author: Phoenix, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: FUNDED.COM Internet

Feb 04 2016
Dart Link Vivian Liu madeinchinausb.com Scam alert - sells fake items - linked to many other scams shenzhen city China Author: Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Dart Link shenzhen cit, Other

Feb 04 2016
UFC Gym L.A BoxingUFC Gym Astoria Cancellation Fees Fiasco Long Island City New York Author: Rego Park, New York Supplemental Health Programs: UFC Gym Long Island City, New York

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 04 2016
Jason Jeremiah Gentry Jason Gentry - Contract violator, international criminal, client thief. So this jerkoff Jason Jeremiah Gentry, international crinimal and drug user. Cebu City Philippines
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Jason Jeremiah Gentry Cebu City, Other

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma

Feb 03 2016
Guzu.com Seems to be total SCAM New York Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Guzu.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
University of Advancing Technology Uat Rip off and drama tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Advancing Technology Tempe, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Solutions from Science SCAM 2200 Illinois Route 84 Thomson, Illinois 61285 Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Internet

Feb 03 2016
NUVODERM JUST ANOTHER RIP OFF, PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Salt Lake City Utah Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: NUVODERM Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 03 2016
Buds Gun Shop Will not mail product purchased lexington,Ky Nationwide Author: plant city, Florida Questionable Activities: Buds Gun Shop Nationwide