Your Search | first capital consumers, ps&a, titanium blue

Jun 25 2016
Blue trust loan Humming Bird financial taking money out of my account Hayward Wisconsin Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Blue trust loan Internet

Jun 25 2016
Fairytale Wedding Store I purchased a wedding cake serving set but never received my merchandise. Oregon City Nationwide Author: Metairie , Louisiana Kitchens: Fairytale Wedding Store Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 25 2016
iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Unlimited Closeouts, Inc., a U.S. based liquidation business.Jarvis Industries Ltd., a Canadian based liquidation businessIcollector.Com Technologies Ltd., a Canadian based Internet auction facility.Rapidfusion Technologies Inc., a Canadian based In Auction Portal that hosts doubtful auction business's Port Coquitlam British Columbia Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: iCollector.com British Columbia Canada Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Jun 25 2016
Provident Capital Funding Dishonest business practices Brea California Author: Isanti, Minnesota Commerical Lending Brokers: Provident Capital Funding Brea, California

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Alll County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: Alll County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2016
UAC NOT A GOOD COMPANY ST.LOUIS Nationwide Author: st.louis, Missouri Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Repairskinplus RIPOFF The name appeared on my credit card as You place an order for a small skincare sample just pay the shipping less than $10 you use your credit card. Then they bill you $90 mostly for something they never sent any product Norm statement or Bill or anything They don't have a website it just pulls up on my c Nationwide Author: Vienna, Virginia Beauty Salons: Repairskinplus RIPOFF Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Homo Erectus LLC. Monte Stettin This Builder is souless, ruthless, will rip out your eyeballs to save a quarter! beverly hills california California Author: culver city, California Property Management: Homo Erectus LLC. beverly hills california, California

Jun 23 2016
Justus loan and lease consultants Patrick Justus Seemed like a helpful service which in the end was anything but sacramento ca Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Dealers: Justus loan and lease consultants Internet

Jun 23 2016
rentingconcepts.com buyer beware, they are a complete scam fake, scam, bait and switch, no license Clifton New Jersey Author: Cifton, New Jersey Realtors: rentingconcepts.com lin, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Vuddoo witchcraft She is fake and a thief Vuddoo witchcraft Colorado Author: El paso, Texas Customer: Vuddoo witchcraft Colorado

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon a Real Estate Investment manager and leading Real Estate turnaround expert specializing in the acquisition, mitigation, management, liquidation of distressed real estate assets. Kevin Cannon dedicated to 100% client satisfaction guarantee.  Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management  implement proprietary systems and software combined with top rated legal and mitigation staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate assets. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Client Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% client satisfaction guarantee which lets clients feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Kevin Cannon - Realty Resolution Management LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and to sell the assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert and together with his staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists, over 100 years of combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
DIRECTV Newstar Communications Ripoff consumers Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: DIRECTV Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Bob SEO Las Vegas You can go to Southern Nevada BBB review for more details: bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/search-engine-optimization-services/bobs-seo-in-las-vegas-nv-90042442 Beware of Bob SEO Services.  In the case of our complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report that the BBB gives to consumers. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada SEO - Reputation Management: Bob SEO Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio