FIRST CAPITAL CONSUMERS, PS&A, TITANIUM BLUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FIRST CAPITAL CONSUMERS, PS&A, Titanium Blue
There may be more specific results for "FIRST CAPITAL CONSUMERS, PS&A, Titanium Blue"
For more specific results for "FIRST CAPITAL CONSUMERS, PS&A, Titanium Blue"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401993

Sep 23 2017
Blue Star Lines Florida Monies have been sent but no response to their 800-349-5359 and website is no longer valid Florida Author: Oroville, Washington Cruise Ships: Blue Star Lines Florida

2, Report #1401981

Sep 23 2017
Agkits A Tractor parts company selling complete engine rebuild kits Iowa Author: winnfield, Louisiana Auto Rentals: Agkits Iowa

3, Report #1401973

Sep 23 2017
AC Wholesalers, wholesale group or go ductless NOT A DEALER! FRAUD! former employee, they lie to their customers! doral Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Appliances: AC Wholesalers doral, Florida

4, Report #1401971

Sep 23 2017
Beauty Within Ordered free trial and paid shipping. Now I'm getting charge almost $80.00 for each bottle each month. I did not sign up for a monthly subscription. I also have no RMA# to be able to return to sender. Provo Utah Author: Bourg, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

5, Report #1401968

Sep 23 2017
Revive CBD Started with an article on Meryl Streep and a student she hired to research and produce a product called COMPLETE CBD. Then there was a pop up offering a free trial. Got it and was told I agreed to membership Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Medical Supplies: Revive CBD Internet

6, Report #1401966

Sep 23 2017
Slim Genesis I ordered diet pills to try to see if they would actually help me loose some weight, so I decided to give these a try, was charged for vitamins as well, but didn't need them, so last night around 12 midnight,my card was charged again for 87.94 and I did not authorize for them to do that, I will be calling Monday to get my money back,this company is a rip off and I will never order from again. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim Genesis St.Petersburg, Florida

7, Report #1401942

Sep 23 2017
ALLUMIERE I was told you could recieve a free sample of the skin care product for cost of shipping only. Then I was sent another shipment of product and charged $97.41. I requested a refund and they said no. TEXAS Author: SPOKANE, Washington Skin Care: ALLUMIERE Internet

8, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

10, Report #1401921

Sep 23 2017
Vlamorous, Intoxicating Eye Recall, Artiste Beauty, Aquavo i ordered prodect at a certain price and became entangled in a complete scam Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

11, Report #1401919

Sep 23 2017
MinuteDownload.com MinuteDownload.com IS A SCAM; Completely hidden from Cheated Customers Internet Author: Not Provided, California Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

12, Report #1401917

Sep 23 2017
Tim Taylor, USAddressBox Hired me to deliver packages to my address, repackage the item and take them to FedEx Houston Texas Mule? Author: Moreno Valley, California Employment Services: Tim Taylor, USAddressBox Houston, Texas

13, Report #1401915

Sep 23 2017
Taclight Concepts Purchased a flashlight for $4.95 and a month later was charged $49.99 for no reason with no warning. Lakeland Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Taclight Concepts Florida

14, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

15, Report #1401907

Sep 23 2017
Michael Sherwin Strauss A legal attorney Michael Sherwin Strauss, attorney, services Libertyville Illinois Author: Vernon Hils, Illinois Lawyers: Michael Sherwin Strauss Libertyville, Illinois

16, Report #1401906

Sep 23 2017
GLD*SVCGS. COM I was led to the site to pay a dollar for a credit report that was supposed to be free but they ended up taking $29.95 off my card twice without my permission Internet
Author: METTER, Georgia Credit Services: GLD*SVCGS. COM Internet

Sep 23 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
I Support My Husband Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 23 2017
MICRO SOFT HELP JIMMY SARGENT THEY CONTACTED ME BY PHONE AND SAID MY COMPUTER HAD A VIRUS AND I WAS ASKED ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES FOR MONEY TO FIX PROBLEMS I MESSED WITH THEM 3 OR4 TIMES THE LAST TIME THEY GOT INTO MY COMPUTOR THE MESSEDIT UP AND COST ME AN ADITIONAL $500.00 TO GET IT FIXED ALSO DURING THIS TIME THEY WERE CONNECTED WITH BBB FOR FRAD AND NOT DOIG WHAT THEY WERE SUPOSED TO THEN THEY CLLED ME BACK ON SEVERAL TIMES SAYING THEY WANT TO PAY ME BAK BUT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DO THAT IS TO GET BACK INTO MY COMPUTOR OR FOR ME TO BUY GIFT CARDS SO THEY CAN ADD MY PAYMENT ON THEM THEY WERE GOING TO REPAY ME $1400.00 DLLORS BUT THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF GIVING MY MONEY BACK IF SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK THAT WOULD BE A BIG HELP CALIFORNIA NOT SURE OF EXACT CITY BUT CALL THAT NUMBER California Author: Waldorf, Maryland Computer Manufactures: MICRO SOFT HELP California

Sep 23 2017
Capital One Credit Card Sneaky practices Nationwide Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Mobile 1 Lube Express Went in for an oil change- left with a blown engine:( Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Oil Companies: Mobile 1 Lube Express Peoria, Illinois

Sep 23 2017
A to Z Renovations A-Z Renovations Destroyed My Floors and Dreams of a Beautiful Renovation :( They Lie, Manipulate and Scam Their Customers Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Building Services: A to Z Renovations Internet

Sep 23 2017
Dikshap Worker Solutions D W Solutions They call me for give me a job offer. For this I pay them 20K INR. After then they give me 3 interview options. When I reached on interview location they just hiring non technical guys for road construction works. All three are almost same work. When I go back with D W Solutions they told me our work is give you interview and your chances are completed. If you want more interview then buy more. They give gurantee to give job in 3 interview. But how I can do that job that's not fit with me. Delhi Internet Author: Rhode Island Advertising Agencies: Dikshap Worker Solutions Internet

Sep 23 2017
Woww I ordered a steam flat iron from a company called wow fashions online. I paid with my debit card $49.97 and never received the product. After looking it up on my bank statement to make sure that they did take the money I got online and found this website. My wish is to complain very loudly so they can't do this to other people and of course I would like my money back. Thanks Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Woww Internet

Sep 23 2017
Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros. Robert Russell Fake CD to The Stars, Robert Russell Warner Bros VP Fooled me and thousands into believing he was/formally head of casting at a major movie studio. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Virarry, Tennessee Teachers: Robert Russell Former Fake Casting at Warner Bros Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Harris County District Attorney’s office, Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide