Your Search | first national collection bureau, inc

Dec 10 2016
Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Hiram Brown Hiram Brown Roofing Company 2001 Commerce, Houston Texas Texas
Author: Los Angeles , California Builders & Contractors: Gulf Coast Residential Services Inc. Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Ripped me off Cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Emergency Services: First Choice Emergency Room Cypress, Texas

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup My worst lifetime Nightmare Puyallup Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Abusive Parents: Northwest Motorsport Inc Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

Dec 10 2016
Zukul.com Zuku lad networkzukul gold scam, lyer, cheat London Internet Author: Davie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Zukul.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
James B Nutter I love as paying a chapter 13 , they foreclosed on my house anyway which was against the law! Missouri Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: James B Nutter Internet

Dec 09 2016
RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Sent them $508 by W.Union. Told the first order was sent to the wrong person & he would refund so I sent again. North Port, Florida  and India FYI Author: Margate, Florida Drugstores: RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Internet

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Ameribanc National - Rip Off Company SCAM, Rip Off Wheaton, IL Internet Author: Bryson City, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ameribanc National Internet

Dec 09 2016
Clark County Property Management Inc POOR BUSINESS & UNETHICAL WAYS!!!!!Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Property Management: Clark County Property Management Inc Vancouver, Washington

Dec 09 2016
OSP Prevention Fraudulent billing practices Atlanta Georgia Author: Odenton, Maryland Collection Agencies: OSP Prevention Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire

Dec 08 2016
Vista National Notary Services Rick Greenblat Never paid for contracted work as notary signing agent Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Notary: Vista National Notary Services Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
National Shopping Servicve NSS sent fictitious cashier's check to perform shoppings with Rocklin California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Shopping Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
ccs credit collection services I suspect fraud Norwood Massachusetts Author: Garland, Texas Collection Agencies: ccs credit collection services Norwood, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

21, Report #1342079

Dec 08 2016
Florabella Collection Florabella, florabellacollection.com Provided Useless Product in a Download Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: Florabella Collection Internet

22, Report #1342070

Dec 08 2016
Blitt & Gaines PC Blitt & Gaines overcharging for a Judgment Wheeling Illinois Thieves? How Interesting! Author: Canton, Illinois Collection Agency's: Blitt & Gaines PC Wheeling, Illinois

23, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

24, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

25, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet