Your Search | ford motor co & silsbee ford lincoln mercury

Jul 21 2014
the peoples car company Joe sold me a vehicle i only had for four months. found out it had transmission problems jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Motor Vehicle: the peoples car company jacksonville, Florida

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 21 2014
Burgess Seed and Plant Co Stay Away At All Costs Bloomington Nationwide Author: elizabeth, Pennsylvania Landscaping: Burgess Seed Nationwide

Jul 20 2014
Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Joe Machens DealershipsJoe Machens Ford Lincoln Stole my vehicle for 64 days and copied my key without consent. Denies everything. COLUMBIA Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Dealers: Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram COLUMBIA, Missouri

Jul 16 2014
NYC CHOPPERS Nick Genender We ordered a seat for a chopper 5 months ago. Nick charged us $500 and sent a piece of metal - we were to measure it and send it back. We did. This week we called and complained - he said he was overnighting it to us that day. He charged our credit card over $1100 again! And we still have no seat! Southampton New York Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Motor Vehicle Division: NYC CHOPPERS Internet

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
2-10 Home buyers warranty 2-10 warranty loopholes and excuses Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Home Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home buyers warranty Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
DEVCON Now ADT Paying for Monitoring Service despite attempts to cancel service because Co is unable to service new location Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Security Services: DEVCON Now ADT Internet

Jul 15 2014
My Florida specialty plate Michael Towner they charged for a specialty plate and registration of my car I didnt receive it miami Florida Author: hialeah, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida specialty plate miami, Florida

10, Report #1162066

Jul 15 2014
blueprint engines Marshall engines Chevy 383 engine- sold me junk. motor smokes, knocks, blows oil past new(?) rings Kearney Nebraska Author: Mabel, Minnesota Auto Parts: blueprint engines Internet

11, Report #1162047

Jul 15 2014
Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Wendell Barron, owner COURTESY FORD; OKEMOS, MI. REAL RIP OFF ARTISTS Okemos Michigan Author: Grand Ledge, Michigan Auto Dealers: Courtesy Ford; Okemos, Mi 48864 Okemos, Michigan

12, Report #1161973

Jul 14 2014
Discount Cab Co. Worst Cab Service I Have ever Expereinced. Was Picked up at an Old Town Scottsdale Night Club at Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Courier Services: Discount Cab Co. Phoenix, Arizona

13, Report #1161954

Jul 14 2014
Blanchard and Company, Inc Purchasing from Blanchard & Co Did Not Protect or Enhance My Wealth New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Caldwell, Idaho Gold & Silver Investments: Blanchard and Company, Inc New Orleans, , Louisiana

14, Report #1161935

Jul 14 2014
Physicians Formula Lab Advanced Science Labs, Inc.6 Lincoln Ave., Suite 1Scarborough, ME. 04074 Physicians Formula Labs will only give you the runaround. They are not to be dealt with! South Portland Maine Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Physicians Formula Lab South Portland, Maine

Jul 14 2014
superior powersports FAILED TO REGISTER SCOOTER city of industry California Author: santa ana, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: superior powersports city of industry, California

Jul 14 2014
United Lending Services CO ULSC The Company that Picks Your Pocket while Distracting you with False Loan Approvals New York NY Author: Lithonia, Alabama Loans: United Lending Services CO New York, Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
Dreamy Vapor Co. Never shipped product, refuses to respond to complaints. Ignores problem Wilmington North Carolina Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Dreamy Vapor Co. Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 14 2014
Mobile Home Park MagazineMobile Home Park Magazine Total Ripoff! Beware of Motor Home Park Magazine, Scam Advertising, bad customer service! No Refunds Sunnyvale California
Author: Santa Maria, California Advertising Agencies: Mobile Home Park Magazine Sunnyvale, California

Jul 14 2014
Colorado Springs health Partners CO Doctor Denton od being sent to wrong doctor and not seeing doctor and being charged for nothing Colorado Springs Colorado Spring
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Colorado Springs health Partners CO Colorado Springs, Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
MCAP Mortgage co. Sneaky, underhanded, people don't matter. Toronto, Ontario Canada Author: High River, Alberta Mortgage Brokers: MCAP Mortgage co. Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Dass Trading company Co Dishonesty in describing items for sale. Turlock - California Author: Internet Sporting Goods: Dass Trading company Co Internet

Jul 13 2014
Salem Ford Hyundai Newman Ford,Newman Hyundai No loyalty to long term customers Salem New Hampshire Author: Derry , New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Salem Ford Hyundai Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 12 2014
Nick Mayer Lincoln Less than honest sales staff Westlake Ohio Author: Lorain, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nick Mayer Lincoln Westlake, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
WIN Hyundai EL MONTE RIP OFF - BAD CAR - LEMON - NOT GOOD - BAD TRANSMISSION - EL MONTE Nationwide Author: Hesperia, California Motor Vehicle: WIN Hyundai EL MONTE Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC