Your Search | ford motor co & silsbee ford lincoln mercury

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Nationwide Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Windshield Express Very dishonest owner. Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Motor Vehicle: Windshield Express Richmond, Virginia

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Big gemini kennels....... Andre Smith..... Purchased a dog for 10k no papers for a year then did co own contract that was altered. My dog was bred to a female in his company in Hawaii shortly after he set up another breeding i didn't agree which on the contract clearly states i have to agree on the female shortly after was told i will have a nice pet no papers. Canoga Park, CA, California
BGK CONTRACT SCAM....... Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Big gemini kennels Canoga Park, CA, , California

Feb 02 2016
CareForward, Above it all, Life uncommon Raping health insurance co. for incompetent services Beverly Hills California Author: Des Moines, Iowa Mental Health: CareForward Beverly Hills,

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
CASH ADVANCE Received a warning or a notice from a Katherine Hernandez from CASH ADVANCE stating I owe $300 and to settle I need to pay $400 if not the court amount will be $6300.00 docket number and all included. Co incidentally THW SAME LETTER IS POSTED ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE WITH SAME CONTENT DIFFERENT DOCKET number. No number from or any anykind of contact info from them or this Katherine Hernandez. Internet Author: Glendale, California Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Feb 01 2016
APPLIANCE CO DEFECTIVE DISHWASHER FROM 949-229-7390 SANTA ANA California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Appliances: APPLIANCE CO SANTA ANA, California

Jan 31 2016
Product Report Card Zac McGrath This is a survey company who never pays and then asks for your paypal address Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Product Report Card Internet

Jan 31 2016
Otis Elivator Co. confidance fraud san francisco Nationwide Author: arcata, California Unusual Rip-Off: Otis Elivator Co. Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Ricky Zhang, Henry Zhang, Laing Zhang I was scammed from this website. Taixing City, Jiangsu Wuxi
Author: CRESTWOOD, Kentucky Music Shops: Tiaxing Tian Yin Musical Instrument Co Inc Taixing City, Jiangsu ,

Jan 30 2016
Priceline.com LCC Priceline Ripped Me Off Norwalk Connecticut Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Air Travel: Priceline.com LCC Norwalk, Connecticut

Jan 30 2016
Carlos A. Castano Pure Essential Linen Co., LLCPURE ESSENTIAL LINEN 2 LLCHERMANOS MONCAGRIPPO USA, LLC Left my rental property without paying the rent of $1700. Miami Florida Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Hotel: Carlos A. Castano Miami, Florida

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED [email protected] Noah Art [email protected] TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED Xiamen Noah Art & Craft Co , SCAM, Selling paintings but actually they are prints Xiamen, China Internet Author: , Artist Galleries: TOM WONG toperfectart.com toperfectart TIANHONG ART & CRAFT INT'L LIMITED [email protected] Noah Art Internet

Jan 28 2016
Rex Halbeisen; Mobile App Net; Xfusion Media Conman; Cheat; Fraud; Never pays employees; Doesn't deliver to customers Westminster CO Author: Anonymous, Kentucky On-Line Business: Rex Halbeisen Internet

Jan 27 2016
Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Ken Brown Dealer sold me a truck that was wrecked Latham New York Author: Monticello, New York Motor Vehicle: Ken Brown of AGL Auto Exports Latham, New York

Jan 27 2016
Allstate Motor Club Intimadation to stop doing business unless we work for less money Lewisberry Illinois Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Cooper's Towing Lewisberry, Pennsylvania