FORD MOTOR CO & SILSBEE FORD LINCOLN MERCURY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FORD MOTOR CO & SILSBEE FORD LINCOLN MERCURY
There may be more specific results for "FORD MOTOR CO & SILSBEE FORD LINCOLN MERCURY"
For more specific results for "FORD MOTOR CO & SILSBEE FORD LINCOLN MERCURY"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381922

Jun 28 2017
Belle Epoque This company sent me to collections with the collection co name of Dar waterfront &a associates. I never did any business with this company and now I am in collection for $99.01 Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Belle Epoque Internet

2, Report #1381939

Jun 28 2017
Go Banyan Co aka Social Dental Deceptive Marketing Training - Terrible Communication - Do Not Sign A Contract Orem Utah Author: California Business Consulting: banyan

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 26 2017
Parts go .com Auto parts global llc1298 sw biltmoore stSaint lucie fl 34983 I ordered a 2004 chevey 350 turn key motor i paid $ 975.00 on 5/15/17 i was suppose to get my motor nine days latter well after 30 days go by the motor shows up it was only suppose to have 78 thousand miles on it and its suppose to be turn key .  Port saint lucie Florida Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Parts go .com Port saint lucie, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc. Scammed me into signing a contract, then refused to cancel the contract and give my trade in back Vicksburg Mississippi Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Vicksburg Ford Lincoln Mercury Mazda, Inc.

Jun 26 2017
government liquidation No keys at pickup time Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: round rock, Texas Motor Vehicle: government liquidation Internet

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 25 2017
Carnes motor Co Liz, Lois, and someone who lied about his name being Brian and nephew of the owner Attempted kidnapping of Minor and Repossession South Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes motor Co South Houston, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Wendy Xiax Amy Li Belinda Liu Susan Wu Do not send BITCOIN to this COMPANY they will keep it Shenzhen, Guangdong Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Computer Dealers: Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
Endurance extended warranty Endurance Completely ripped me off didnt pay for for nothing . I had an engine problem they requested for the shop to tear down the whole motor which was an additional 1300 part was supposed to be covered nut they refused to pay for it . Currently pursuing them in court . The Chevrolet dealership informed me that this is the worst Warranty company they have ever dealt with and they did not all claims every claim they have had in the past this company has denied Internet Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Internet

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. AsSeenOnTV.pro is a website owned by Kevin Harrington and operated by ASONTV. AsSeenOnTV.pro production company is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It’s the company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. AsSeenOnTV.pro production staff is a Telly Award winning studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet him and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 22 2017
Horrible! Don't Trust Ever Clean Colorado Didn't show up, failed to do the cleaning, impossible to communicate with, didn't follow through Lakewood CO Author: Lakewood, Colorado Cleaning Services: EverCleanColorado Internet

Jun 22 2017
Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ellis Jeep/ David Ellis Jeep, David Ellis Dishonest upon making trade for new lease, did not disclose money owed on old lease having full disclosure on my account log in Glendale California Ellis Jeep make good on their deals Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Glendale, California

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
Mercury Insurance Other Insured Hits My Car, NO LIABILITY issue, Mercury Sticks Me with $4000 Bill--APPALLING & CORRUPT--30 YEAR ACCIDENT FREE CLIENT Brea California Author: Fullerton, California Car Insurance: Mercury Insurance Brea, California

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida