Your Search | ford motor co & silsbee ford lincoln mercury

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
westlake financial repossesion with out notification vehicle payments made for 56 months repoed wit 3 payments remaining puyalluip wa puyallup wa Author: Puyallup, Washington Motor Vehicle: westlake financial Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 09 2016
Wang Gang Highlandtiger .co,UK wrong product- huge scam Shanghai Internet
Author: Mount Hawthorn, Washington Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Dec 09 2016
H & T Furniture Co. Ltd. Bad quality sofas Foshan Internet Author: Birkirkara , Furniture & Furnishings: H & T Furniture Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
DMV Made Easy (Rock's 76) 123DMV.com SCAM ALERT: DO NOT USE DMV MADE EASY (ROCK’S 76) FOR SMOG Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: DMV Made Easy Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
CFI, Conway Truckload XPO Logistics Do not trust cfi. They will shred you as a driver. They do not care about you, just their tax credits. Portland Oregon Author: fRUITA, Colorado Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: CFI, Conway Truckload Portland, Oregon

11, Report #1342011

Dec 07 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. tradeshowtravelco@gmail.com Scam, not a prize West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Lodging: Trade Show Travel Co. West Palm Beach, Florida

12, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 06 2016
dusty old cars Do not Give them your vehicle!!! nashua New Hampshire Author: coventry, Rhode Island Motor Vehicle: dusty old cars nashua, New Hampshire

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
autoknife.com roadsideimports received misrepresented, and broken items, junk bennet CO. Author: mangum, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: autoknife.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Why did you buy the vehicle? Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
Blues Yatching Gocek Blues yatching, marine blues yatching,blues marine yatching. Blues yatching is a scam. Gocek Author: Montreal, Motor Vehicle: Blues Yatching Gocek Gocek,