Your Search | freedom gold; distinct advantage

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
British Airways Fraud, Extortion, Taking advantage of clients Harmondsworth Author: NA, Florida Airline Companies: British Airways Internet

Oct 05 2015
Lawrence A Stith Laurence A Stith Lawrence A Stith of Moorehead City took Advantage of Young Impressionable young men in Moorehead City NC Moorehead City, North Carolina
Mr Stith's name and reputation have been slandered Author: Moorehead City, North Carolina Music: Lawrence A Stith Moorehead City, North Carolina

Oct 05 2015
Best Pet Parents Andrew Ellis Deceptive, Ripped off, Taken advantage of. Internet Author: Derry, Pennsylvania Liars: Best Pet Parents Internet
6, Report #1219322

Oct 03 2015
Greenline Capital, LLC Rommel Mijares Scammer Con Artist plays in commodities trading, bank guarantees, SBLC, High Yield Private Placement Trade Programs Redwood City California Rommel is a bold faced liar! No funds ever recieved and no transaction closed! Author: San Francisco, California Gold & Silver Investments: Greenline Capital, LLC Redwood City, California

Oct 02 2015
Oksana Didyk Оксана Дидык Gold digger Krivoy Rog Ukraine Author: Miami, Florida Ex- Girlfriends: Oksana Didyk

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Autogard Advantage Scam!!!! Waste of money!!! North York Ontario Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Warranty: Autogard Advantage North York, Ontario

Oct 01 2015
AZ Brain Health or LE Parise Hydra Gold billed me $85 from visa account without order or authoriztion for product not received not usre on web sight se not sure Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: AZ Brain Health Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. eGumball's approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc.pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author Change His Address Two Months Into Service Author: Gold Beach, Oregon Internet Services: eGumBall Inc Internet

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 30 2015
Gold Crown Timeshare exit company? Texas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Resorts: Gold Crown Texas

Sep 30 2015
Volusia gold and diamond Daytona Beach Florida Author: FL - Florida, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Volusia gold and diamond Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Ace Carpet and Ducts Shady, ripoff, scam, takes advantage of customers, lies, overcharged Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Ace Carpet and Ducts Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Takes advantage of disabled individuals Sandy Utah Author: Salt lake City, Utah Lawyers: Kirk A. Cullimore law firm Sandy, Utah

Sep 29 2015
Anytime Garage Door Inc Safe'n Secure Garage Door Specialists, inc DBA GDI Garage Doors North County Garage Doors Gold Coast Garage Doors Would not honor their guarantee Oceanside, San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Garage Door Companies: Anytime Garage Door Inc Oceanside, California

Sep 29 2015
TimeShare Exit Team Gold Crown Resort TimeShareReed Hein and AssociatesWorld Travel Seattle by Reed Hein & CoTrevor Hein Time Share request for cancellation request was not granted before the 3rd required day. Lynnwood Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Timeshare Rentals: TimeShare Exit Team Lynnwood, Washington

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 27 2015
freedom smoke usa Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Smoke Shops: freedom smoke usa Tucson , Arizona

Sep 25 2015
Jing Long Jewelry Busted trying to sell 14k gold as 18k gold!! SCAM Oakland California Author: California Bait-and-Switch: Jing Long Jewelry Oakland, California

Sep 24 2015
Fecam local miner ltd co Mr george kossi sell gold in vamerun, not had gold betoua Camerun Internet Author: new york, Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: Fecam local miner ltd co Internet

Sep 23 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AA Auto Protection Author: morgan, Utah Auto Warranty: AA Auto Warranty, AA Autoprotection, Consumer Direct Warranty Services Internet