FSHOODIA BURN FAT BURN FAT 2 LEANRX XTREME BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FSHoodia Burn Fat Burn Fat 2 LeanRx Xtreme Burn
There may be more specific results for "FSHoodia Burn Fat Burn Fat 2 LeanRx Xtreme Burn"
For more specific results for "FSHoodia Burn Fat Burn Fat 2 LeanRx Xtreme Burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
art van furniture defected furniture refund 2-3weeks after defected furniture pick up second defected furniture etc. algonquin Illinois Author: huntley, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: art van furniture algonquin, Illinois

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Global Wholesale Art globalwholesaleart.com Poor quality image wrong advertisement buy 1 get 2! Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Burgess, South Carolina Art Gallery: Global Wholesale Art Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AVG ANTIVIRUS ,Additional is spelt with 2 d's not 1 d, scamm central;munygrubINC.hackmyfilesdotcom, corruptioncityCORP.INC. took muny from account after unsubbing account with them melbourne, toowoomba, mackay Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: AVG ANTIVIRUS Internet

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Alton Bean Did not fulfill 2 coin orders totalling $786.80, but charged that amount to my credit card Harvey Louisiana Author: Harvey, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Alton Bean Harvey, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
China Hand Art china-handart.com Fraud charge my credit card 2 times! Xiamen fujian of China Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Art Gallery: China Hand Art Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Francis Earl Wiggers - Attorney This Attorney Took a $2,000 Retainer From 2 Senior Citizens, Did Nothing on our Case, and was Belligerant to Boot. Young Harris Georgia Author: Belgrade,, Maine Lawyers: Francis Earl Wiggers - Attorney Young Harris, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center This shop kept my car over 2 months and it was in terrible shape when I went to pick it up Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center Denver, Colorado

Aug 15 2017
Xfinity Car Sales The company took my thousand dollars down payment, and 2 weeks later stole the car back from me.after signing an agreement to refund my money. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Xfinity Car Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet