Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 23 2016
YQ premium 2 sale Fake plastic shoes, stollen design for a ripoff price- fraudery China Internet
Author: Rijeka, Alabama Door to Door Sales: YQ premium 2 sale Internet

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered 2 peanut clocks and haven't received either. Their contact info is bogus. Internet Author: Atascadero, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
DW Planker rented 2 yrs took 1200$ depost and wanting 4000.00 more after moving out greenwood in Author: Whiteland, Indiana Civil Rights Violators: DW Planker greenwood ,

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pure Breeders LLC Sold me a puppy for $2500.00 that has 2 congential defects that require thousands of dollars and won't refund the money or compensate me. Florida Nationwide Author: Arnold, Maryland Dog Catchers: Pure Breeders LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
certified transmission and service paid 1100 dollars for a rebuilt transmission with a 2 year warranty didnt even last 2 months commerce city Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: certified transmission and service commerce city, CO

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Rejuvenem Anti-Aging Moisturizer was offered free if we paid shipping of $4.95 There were no stipulations about trying the product or incurring future charges. They charged my account $4.95 on Sept 2/16 and another $89.95 on Sept 20/16 St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Strongsville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Heacamp*antiaging Internet

Sep 20 2016
slotnuts casino has not paid me my winnings that I won on 2/28/2016 I call to get updates on my withdrawl of a total of $8000.00 Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts casino Internet

Sep 19 2016
Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum ReVitalize Skin Serum, age defying skin serumRenew rejuvenating eye cream Charged My Credit Card $89.00, twice, for 2 separate anti-aging beauty products that I did not order and Sant Ana California
Author: Marshfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Renew, ReVitalize Skin Serum Internet

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
Premier disability They forgot to file my claim after 2 years Minneapolis Minnesota Nationwide Author: Richmond, Illinois Lawyers: Premier disability Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 16 2016
Glam Beauty Now I ordered andis slimline 2 li trimmers and never got them Internet
Author: Forest, Mississippi Barbers: Glam Beauty Now Internet

Sep 16 2016
PURPLE RHINO AKA BRAINBOOST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $180.00, NO FINE PRINT, NO PRODUCT, DIDN'T FIND OUT FOR 2 MONTHS I WAS BEING CHARGED. MIAMI, SNELLVILLE WHO KNOWS GEORGIA, FLORIDA Author: BEULAH, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: PURPLE RHINO Michigan

Sep 16 2016
Hover Kicks poor quality, warranty and terrible customer service. Shoes worn 3 times in 3 months dont work, cant be repaired and company refuses to compensate me after I purchased 2 pair and intending to purchase a 3rd pair. New York City New York Author: Largo, Florida Specialty Stores: Hover Kicks New York,

Sep 16 2016
Chase Bank Number has called me 2-3 times a day for the last 2 months East Dundee Illinois Author: Reston , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. MontrĂ©al Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com MontrĂ©al, Quebec