Your Search | fshoodia burn fat burn fat 2 leanrx xtreme burn

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
David Miller 21/2 millon prize Author: Mesa, Arizona WANTED REWARD $$$: David Miller Internet

Sep 04 2015
convert2media convert 2 media mike Kerry they have riped my hard earned money ocoee Florida
Author: faisalabad, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Advertising Agencies: convert2media 2910 Maguire Road, Suite 2010, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Charged me $150.00 to paint 2 walls I didn't damage Lexingon South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Property Management: Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Lexingon, South Carolina

Sep 02 2015
Chase Paymentech Dian Laudat Chase Paymentech open my account and allowed me to process cards. Deposited the funds into my account. 2 day later they withdrew the fund and closed the account. They then put a hold on all of my transactions. This was all done without notice. Conroe Nationwide
Author: Conroe, Texas Resorts: Chase Paymentech Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Aaban Solutions Zayn Abideen, Mohammed Shahid Aaban Solutions had us dial for their projects in our call center but they never give us any feedback after 2 months of unpaid service with them. London Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Aaban Solutions Internet

9, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |This Indian S*** Gave Me Genital Herpes HSV-2 San Mateo California
(((REDACTED))) was a hooker Author: San Mateo, California Bigamist: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST) San Mateo, California

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

13, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

14, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

15, Report #1252051

Aug 31 2015
Kuba Jitsu Joined a certification program via paypal. The program was terrible and when I wanted my 1/2 certification he denied it and kept my money after I droped out of the program. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kuba Jitsu Minneapolis , Minnesota

16, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

Aug 30 2015
RBOptions John Ray, Broker When John Ray contacted me he said he could help me earn $50,000 in two months, then told me to write down on a note pad, first #1. $100,000 then #2. $200,000 that is what our goal was. He told me If I deposited $7500.00 this is what we could do. Zulutoys LTD:159 Kenmore Avenue,Harrow,UK, HA3 8PB Harrow Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Investment Brokers: RBOptions Nationwide

18, Report #1020699

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions LLC Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2015
Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Victoria Brides Victoria Brides usually comes inot your computer by post links. It does not cost much per month to join (apprx. $14.00) but when chatting with women you get charged credits of 2 credits/minute. These credits begin to add up and there is no follow up program like how you will ever meet the woman, how you can arrange for a trip to the Ukraine or how to apply for a visa to bring her to this country. All you get is chat time, or e-mails and you are charged up tremedously for just a chat service. Internet Author: The Dalles, Oregon Dating Services: Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Internet

Aug 29 2015
Unknown I was at the Bel Air shopping center and 2 guys in a Chevy black blazer approx 2008model, approached me stating that they had extra Nolan. Sound systems and they didn't want their warehouse to get first dib. They were white Mail adults short hair, one approx late to mid 30s wearing a ball cap and the other white male adult approx mid 40s. I gave them $300 for the system and it was packaged as if it was brand new. This is a scam and these people need to be caught. It's fake and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. Elk Grove California Author: Elk geove, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coop Elk Grove , California

Aug 29 2015
Les Shwab 2 hour wait for nothing Nampa Idaho And of course... Author: nampa, Idaho Employees: Les Shwab Nampa, Idaho

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
Katya Bondar (Aka Kattie) - 5th Installment Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Aug 27 2015
Tony Pinto City Wide Home Loans We closed our loan 3 1/2 months ago and it still has not been bought and we can not see it on our credit report and still are being asked for additonal information. Sandy Utah Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Brokerage Companies: Tony Pinto Sandy , Utah

Aug 27 2015
livecareer.com Myperfectresume.com Company advertises 14 day trial for $2.95 then charges your card 40.00 2 days later. Refuses refund San Francisco California Livecareer Response Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: livecareer.com Nationwide