FWM LABORATORIES & ACAI BERRY DETOX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FWM Laboratories & Acai Berry Detox
There may be more specific results for "FWM Laboratories & Acai Berry Detox"
For more specific results for "FWM Laboratories & Acai Berry Detox"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Dave Allen, David Wayne Parrish, Ray Lala, Ramesh Lala Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet
Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Internet

Jun 24 2017
Allegro Bluffdale, Utah Nationwide
Author: Trussville, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Allegro Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Showgirl Tea Detox Showgirl Tea, showgirl detox I am not only dissatisfied but feel taken advantage of. The tea has no ingredients listed, no phone numbers to call, overcharged and feel wronged. No guarantees or warranty on products. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Showgirl Tea Detox Internet

Jun 13 2017
ZoeScripts Laboratory Services--Frank DeStefanao I was Hired as a 1099 Rep and never got paid nor received any proper accounting of my expected samples or monies owed to me Lutz Florida ZOE SCRIPTS LABORATORY SERVICES, LLC Author: Florida Medical Laboratories: ZoeScripts Laboratory Services Lutz , Florida

Jun 07 2017
Steve Berry- Berry Web Design promised ongoing service to my site and web hosting. Now does not return calls or emails. I have to find out the Web Host so I can access my site unknown--Southern California Author: Berkeley, California Websites: Steve Berry- Berry Web Design Internet

May 22 2017
Labcorp Changing CPT codes Burlington North Carolina Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Burlington, North Carolina

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 15 2017
bronson laboratories sent another shipment when the first lot was crap anyway. Lindon Utah Author: Kewdale, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bronson laboratories Lindon, Utah

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 24 2017
John Hains Scaring my parents into thinking I was a drug addict. The detox doctor kept trying to push drugs on me. I never had been on any pills before so I said no. Burks falls Ontario Nationwide Author: Leduc , Alberta Drug Rehabilitation Centers: John Hains Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Laralex Medical llc Scamming, fraudulent, dishonest company Oklahoma city Oklahoma city Author: Rogers, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Laralex Medical llc Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 12 2017
Core Skin Treatment Product Core Skincare, Core Skincare Eye Internet Author: BERRY, Alabama Skin Care: Core Skin Treatment Product Internet

Apr 11 2017
North Lake Laboratory LLC North Lake Laboratories LLCNorth Lake Laboratory Plano Texas TX Beware Billing Scam Fraudsters! Plano Texas Author: Spring, Texas Medical Laboratories: North Lake Laboratory LLC Plano, Texas

Apr 10 2017
LAFACE Laboratories Lisa Alexander The foundation of this company is as crooked as the owner. San Francisco California seriously ? Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: LAFACE Laboratories Internet

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Forever Con Author: Warrenton, Virginia Healthcare Centers: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 25 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The staff at Best Drug Rehabilitation are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with clients. BDR will focus on key service points with clients to ensure their overall experience is a positive one. *UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
hes still out there Author: Upstate, New York Mental Health: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 18 2017
revolution laboratories llc revlabsrevlabs.comtryrevtest.com Beware of RevLabs - Free trial results in unauthorized charge solana beach California Author: Blue Jay, California Drug Manufacturers: revolution laboratories llc solana beach, California

Mar 16 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
us Attorney General investigations wrongful death suits med mal practice and more Author: Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek , Michigan

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Radiology Imaging Specialists Alternate Business Names Sally Jobe Mammography Centres Radiology Imaging Associates Medical Imaging of Colorado, LLC Know Unethical Practicies, Billing Issues, Collections Errors and Credit Disputes Englewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Laboratories: Radiology Imaging Specialists Englewood, Colorado

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Mar 01 2017
Labcorp Violates CMS Medicare Contract: fraudulent billing San Francisco California Author: Vancouver, Washington Medical Laboratories: Labcorp San Francisco,

Feb 28 2017
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT Deefield Beach Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 07 2017
Crestline Windows WeatherShield Windows and DoorsMenards Crestline Windows Dealer Jean Berry Crestline Windows Lifetime Warranty Means ZERO and Their Windows Suck Medford WI and Nationwide Author: Camdenton, Missouri Building Products: Crestline Windows Nationwide