FACE 2 FACE SALES SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Face 2 Face Sales Solutions
There may be more specific results for "Face 2 Face Sales Solutions"
For more specific results for "Face 2 Face Sales Solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
M&M Sales Worldwide Products, Inc. Don't get taken in.... Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Door to Door Sales: M&M Sales Internet

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Knightsbridge business sales KBS Corporate Nationwide Author: Birmingham , Alabama Accounting: Knightsbridge business sales KBS Corporate Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
api recovery solutions taking money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: providence, Rhode Island Financial Services: api recovery solutions Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Affordabledivorce.com cheapandfastdivorce.com Misled, misrepresented, hidden fees, refuse refund, rude, argumentative, different person each time, requested supervisor 2 months + and have yet to talk to one Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Affordabledivorce.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Long Windows Aggressive sales person Beltsville Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Roofing Companies: Long Windows Beltsville, Maryland

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
Le Doux I bought a trial size of their skin cream and they charged me $79.95 for more when I had not ordered it or wanted it. The cream made me itch and break out on my face. I dont know. It is Le Doux skin care. Internet Author: Suitland, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Le Doux Internet

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Scam! Cheap cars, RVs, and boats that don't exsit Internet Internet Author: Missouri Internet Fraud: Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Internet

Apr 21 2017
Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Andrew Abraham, MdMedical Institute Network Boat, Auto, RV purchase Internet Author: Vevay, Indiana Boat Dealers: Vinton Auto Sales and Consignment Internet

Apr 21 2017
Signtronix didnt get what i was told Nationwide Author: Mount Vernon, Illinois Sales People: Signtronix Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Filtropur A division of FVS, Inc Deceptive advertising and illegally demanding phone numbers of family members Morgan Pennsylvania
Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Filtropur Morgan, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2017
Bluegreen Timeshare Resorts Vacation Trust, Inc.Horizons Acquisition Partners Fraudulent & Deceptive Sales Practices to Hard Sell Unknowing People into Buying Boca Raton Florida Author: Duluth, Georgia Resorts: Bluegreen Timeshare Resorts Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting - Helena Gibson, City Wigs Wig Store Rip Off - Bad Quality - Bad Service Solana Beach California
Author: Corona del Mar, California Hair Salons: Strut Hair Solutions - Helena Gibson Consulting Solana Beach, California

Apr 21 2017
Florida pharmacy online Donn Patton Scam u for money on persciption onlinefloridapharmacy@gmail.com 9042575452 Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Sales People: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Apr 20 2017
Tickets-Center.com Concert Tickets ordered for triple the price Arizona Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Ticket Sales: tickets-center.com Internet

Apr 20 2017
SendGrid.com Send Grid Live chat disconnected from me and banned my ip address after I asked them why they suspended my account. I abided by all their rules and they said I violated one of them. They would not tell me which one. I sent an identicle campaign from 2 months prior. If there really was any violation then it should have been address at that point in time, but it wasnt. They continued charging my card every month though. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: SendGrid.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Jaanu Skin Care Serum Julo Eye Cream Do not ever purchase this skin cream. Biggest ripoff on face of earth. info@jaanuskincaretrial.com Internet Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Serum Internet

Apr 20 2017
M & M sale, Inc, Advanage 20x multi-purpose cleaner Sold product but didn't deliver --- SCAM!! La Habra California
Author: chico, California Door to Door Sales: M & M sale, Inc La Habra, California

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet