Your Search | face 2 face sales solutions

1, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

2, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

3, Report #1319642

Jul 29 2016
nexusop scamming customers out of money to make company rich then take the sales money from contractors with unrealistic fees nobody knows Internet Author: gary, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

4, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

5, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

6, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

7, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

8, Report #1319501

Jul 28 2016
Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Firm Eye Cream or Radiant Lush Serum face cream ripoff with unauthorized recurrent charges Internet Author: West Point, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

9, Report #1319436

Jul 28 2016
Glamour Pomeranians aka Bluemoon Pomeranians Pomeranian Puppy Scam, Selling Puppies that don't exist, Then they want more money to ship the non-existent pup! Nationwide
Author: League City, Texas Sales People: Glamour Pomeranians Nationwide

10, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

11, Report #1319380

Jul 28 2016
Product Development Corporation Deliver Yellow Fly-by-night Delivery Company Alpharetta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Door to Door Sales: Product Development Corporation Nationwide

12, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

13, Report #1319370

Jul 28 2016
EyeNoir and SkinNoir Ordered Trial products but then 2 weeks later my card was charged for products I did not order$89.95 and $85.95 Santa Ana California Author: Wayne, Maine Computer Mail Order: EyeNoir and SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

14, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

15, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

16, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

17, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

18, Report #1319242

Jul 27 2016
Optics Planet Told items in stock refuse to return Chicago Il Author: Clarks Summit, Alabama Sales People: Optics Planet Nationwide

19, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

20, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

21, Report #1319086

Jul 26 2016
New Peaks Millionaire Mind They don't honor their cancellation policy. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Sales People: New Peaks Nationwide

22, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

23, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

24, Report #1319019

Jul 26 2016
Pacific Nissan Mission Bay Auto Sales Unlawful Credit Check, Uber Xchange Lease. San Diego California You asked for help... Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Pacific Nissan San Diego, California

Jul 26 2016
Supple Solutions Pty Ltd Search Options Hardy Vero Supple SEO Supple Solutions Dishonest Rip Off Bully Scam Scammer Worst SEO Do not deliver on promises Richmond Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Search Engine Optimization: Supple Solutions Pty Ltd Nationwide