Your Search | face to face technologies, inc

Jan 21 2017
Toyota Wondries Toyota Wondries Alhambra One of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made in my life was going to Toyota Wondries in Alhambra Alhambra California Author: Victorville, California Auto Dealers: Toyota Wondries Alhambra, California

Jan 21 2017
NetSpend PrePaid Card Purchased the card and they refuse to activate it, claiming that I needed to send documentation for my money. It's a prepaid card and they will not give me my money back! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CARD NETSPEND RIPP OFF! DO NOT BUY THIS PREPAID CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO LOSE Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend PrePaid Card Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
parkwhiz Groupon well on advertizing via groupon when hit the button to find out how much parking is in NYC. It showed in the wall street district that parking for the day was $38. with ICON covered p arking lo NYC Nationwide Author: Warren, New Jersey Parking Garages: parkwhiz Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Rooms To Go Rooms To Go, Cheap Products and Worthless Extended Warranty Houston Nationwide Author: Pearland, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Samsung Electronics America Inc. Samsung Washing Machines Samsung Dryers Selling Faulty Washers and Dryers Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Fairfax, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics America Inc. Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
walnut creek animal hospital and pet resort walnut creek vets GROSSLY MISDIAGNOSIS of my pet mastiff and he BLED TO DEATH INTERNALY Purcell Oklahoma Author: maysville, Oklahoma Veterinarian Services: walnut creek animal hospital and pet resort Purcell, Oklahoma

Jan 21 2017
Kingneat.com Site claims to sell genuine Pandora jewelry but sends cheaply made jewelry Internet Author: Lancaster, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Kingneat.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
Support@msvarietystore.net I ordered two things from these people an owl bag and an owl necklace. Tried to get in contact. Comes up as invalid email address. Have not received order or anything from to say when I will receive . The order was put in on the 15th Nov 2016 Support@msvarietystore.net Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Adult Book Stores: Support@msvarietystore.net Internet

Jan 21 2017
Psychic Shelby Scam artist, prays on victims looking to change their lives. Asks for money to clear away darkness from your soul. Promises money will be returned and it never is. Do not trust her. Highland Mills New York Author: Hudson Valley , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Shelby Highland Mills, New York

Jan 21 2017
UDS Life Udslife My package never got to me. They never answered my emails. Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia On-Line Stores: UDS Life Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
officialnflshop.us Dosomebiz.com bought a jersey and got a mesh one instead of real jersey as it was shown and described! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They state they offer no hassle return and refund, I've been fighting for 2 months to get refund on crappy jersey that wasn't what was described! China Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Sporting Goods: officialnflshop.us Internet

Jan 21 2017
uShip uShip sent a drug addict to haul our church van!! Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: uShip Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Gmail Customer Support Help Desk No one should ever be charged to delete an email account!!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Gmail Customer Support Help Desk Internet

Jan 21 2017
Rev.Peter Popoff Rev.Peter Popoff, People for Christ, In Will not stop Harassing my mother who is in a home and has dementia... She is also 88. I wrote them several times and told them to leave her alone. She is even called several times daily. The ad was on the television. My family and I need help. UPland California Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: Rev.Peter Popoff UPland, California

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
Renners auto Overcharged towing and owner tried intimidation to get money Waterbury Connecticut Author: Waterbury , Connecticut Auto Towing: Renners auto Waterbury , Connecticut

Jan 20 2017
ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc SocialWorkCoursesOnline.com will not remove me from their mailing list no matter what I ask Internet Author: Waterford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: ContinuingEdCourses.net Inc Internet

Jan 20 2017
Payloadz, Shannon Sofeld Overcharged me for 10 years and then was hostile when I asked why. Refused to refund a penny of my money and was arrogrant, rude and hostile. New York New York You can't be serious.. Author: Monrovia, California Consumer Services: Customer: Payloadz Internet

Jan 20 2017
Kaplan University Kaplan Lied about having enough financial aid and loans available to recieve my bachelor degree Ft. Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Elkland, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
The Advocacy For Consumer Right Leyton Ward Services to get release from my mortgage and get me money back. Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: The Advocacy For Consumer Right Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet