Your Search | face to face technologies, inc

May 24 2016
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

May 24 2016
Kevin Harrington Inc. Dave Corvair Mariah Kelly corvair.dave@kevinharringtoninc.com Acting to be Directly Associated with Kevin Harrington / Scam Alert Nationwide Author: Alabama Media: Kevin Harrington Inc. Nationwide

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Missing Piece Barbara Batsavage Barbara Batsavage, Owner RESOLD PAID ITEMS, REFUSING TO REFUND MONEY Tampa Florida Author: Port Richey , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: The Missing Piece Barbara Batsavage Tampa, Florida

May 24 2016
Dumpster Rental Inc Blake Ocean ,Owner, Fraudulent and thieving company! Baldwin New York Author: Pompano Beach, Fl, Florida Real Estate Services: Dumpster Rental Inc Baldwin, New York

May 24 2016
Recovery Soltuons Group LLC Randy White Scammer that uses bully tactics to intimidate consumers into paying false debt harrington Delaware Author: New York Collection Agencies: Recovery Soltuons Group LLC harrington, Delaware

May 24 2016
Buca di Beppo7 Failure to pay for work Columbus Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Buca di Beppo7 Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
Janus options/ Mr.John Bishop and Mr. Brian Nolan I deposited 300 dollars into an account at Janus options and after talking to Mr. John Bishop I decided I wanted my money back.Internet Author: Wyoming, Ohio Brokerage Companies: Janus options Internet

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 24 2016
punta gorda marina craig massey Last place on earth one should take a boat to be worked on punta gorda Florida Author: Florida Boat Marinas: punta gorda marina punta gorda, Florida

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Interesting Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Alliance-One Services, Inc./Athene Horrible customer service. Nashville Tennessee Author: Covina, California Insurance Companies: Alliance One/Athene Nashville, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
Benefits Transact Solution They didnt do as told they would. Took money out to soon.overdrafted my account. Houston Texas Author: Somerset, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Benefits Transact Solution Houston, Texas

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Twilight Render NONE Abusive to Customer unknown Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet: Twilight Render Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet