FACE TO FACE TECHNOLOGIES, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Face To Face Technologies, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Face To Face Technologies, Inc"
For more specific results for "Face To Face Technologies, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
sedona beauty direct Took a survey at the end of an Amazon purchase. Thought it was amazon. Was supposed a gift to take the survey. Paid $ 3.97 for shipping & eight days later charged $ 94.00. Was told I only had a week to return the product & the time had lapsed. Contacted A scam, was supposed to be a gift then was charged for the product Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Skin Care: sedona beauty direct Internet

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Plantet Wellness Taking money not authorized to take Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Accounting: Plantet Wellness Chesapeake , Virginia

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Hermitages farmers mobile home company THE INGLIS DEALERSHIP INC HUD SCAMS Elkhart Indiana Author: Camden, South Carolina Attorneys General: Hermitages farmers mobile home company Elkhart, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB allows our business to be falsely bashed online by an ex deadbeat customer who didnt pay her bill San Diego California
Author: monrovia, California Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Credit Card Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stamford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Media Insiders I am not able to collect rewards San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Media Insiders San Francisco, California

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
choice auto brokers North Shore AutosRen Auto Photo Editing to hide damages, multiple safety issues not disclosed, rust hidden, lying, manipulation fort lauderdale Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: choice auto brokers fort lauderdale , Florida

Apr 24 2017
John Hains Scaring my parents into thinking I was a drug addict. The detox doctor kept trying to push drugs on me. I never had been on any pills before so I said no. Burks falls Ontario Nationwide Author: Leduc , Alberta Drug Rehabilitation Centers: John Hains Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 24 2017
The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Rip Off Management, Very Bad Place to Live, Management plots of keeping your Security Deposit Stone Mountain Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Property Management: The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Georgia

Apr 24 2017
Kathryn Sue Goges Sue Goges Lies about debts and lies about money owed to her The Villages and Naples Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Customer: Kathryn Sue Goges The Villages, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Carparts.com Sent incorrect part - blamed customer for their error, refused to pay for return shipping Internet Author: Connecticut Auto Parts: Carparts.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide