Customer satisfaction commitment: ITA | Ripoff Report

Your Search | fairbanks capital, spc services

Apr 20 2014
La Quinta inn Water bug in room. Valerie mgr said staff complained to her because services were so poor. Valerie would not compensate for water bug she said did u know you r in fla we have bugs and if u did not annoy my staff I would compensate. I said that is punitive unprofessional behavior. We did nothing to her staff. Deerfield beach Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: La Quinta inn Deerfield beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
LinkUs Enterprises | INVESTIGATION: LinkUs Enterprises commitment to total customer satisfaction. LinkUs Enterprises, past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality low voltage integration services to their clients. California, Oregon, Nevada *UPDATE: LinkUs Enterprises pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LinkUs Enterprises recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business. Author: redding, California Satellite Companies: Linkus Enterprises Anderson, California

Apr 20 2014
Ryan Hurrass Ryan Hurass, Ryan Heross, JCS Refridgeration Deranged, insane, mad, disturbed, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, irrational, JA DB Litchfield Park, Surprise Arizona
Author: Baghdad , Arizona Consumer Services: Ryan Hurrass JCS Refridgeration Litchfield Park, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
Bluegreen Corporation We were coerced into timeshare Boca Raton Florida Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Travel Services: Bluegreen Corporation Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 20 2014
BBW Desire Site has scammed me with fake bot run profiles. Internet Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Dating Services: BBW Desire Internet

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut Late Fee Nationwide Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Financial Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Texas Singles Texas Singles is a SCAM!!  San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles San Antonio, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Quality Relocation Services, Inc. QRS scam, broken items, lost items during move, never compensated Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Quality Relocation Services, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Florida Power & Lights FPL Transferred my account balance to Tenant Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power & Lights Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
NORTHSTAR CAPITAL FUNDING SCAM ARTIST WANT INFO NEVER FUND USED MY INFO BEWARE DO NOT GIVE INFO !!! New York New York Author: NYC, New York Loans: NORTHSTAR CAPITAL FUNDING New York, New York

Apr 20 2014
allied barton security services worst company ever, sexual harrasment, hr is in the managment side they dont care, theyll fire you for speaking up!! Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Employment Services: allied barton security services Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
.melaleuca.com/ Intentionally Prevents Customers from Cancelling Accounts melaleuca.com/ Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Melaluca Internet

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
vacation play/HHID Booked a package deal any refused to guarantee the it! Woodstock Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: vacation play Woodstock, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
Solid Commerce Solid, Drops the ball and runs! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Solid Commerce Los Angeles, California

Apr 20 2014
Network Telphone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services’ clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Network Telephone Services. Network Telephone Services’ commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Dedicated to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Network Telephone Services InternetWoodland Hills, California

Apr 20 2014
Rus Pekos Rus Puppies, Ruspekos, Rus Pekos, Elena Ponomareva, Olga, Rus Peko, Ruspeko, Famous Family kennel, Kennel Rus Peko, Kennel Rus Pekos, IZ Sokolinogo Gnezda, Kennel Capital of the Urals, Stolitsy Urala Kennel. Stolitsy Urala, Sokolinogo Kennel, Stolitsy Ura Seller brokers dogs/puppies from several Russian Kennels. Chelyabinsk, Russia Nationwide
Author: , Michigan Dog Breeders: Rus Pekos Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Merchant Services 123 Justin Frakes, Peter Goldman, Miki Roberts, Ben Rose, Charles Barcatta, Anthony Wright, Theresa-Cust Svc Total Rip-off Artists, Only there to take your money then they up and ran with all of it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services 123 Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
Don Goodman Resume writing service Don Goodman conman , thief, fraud waxhaw North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Personal Services: Don Goodman Resumes waxhaw, North Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Quickstar Productions Now known as Distrophonix Company scams artists by asking $165 to include them in a compilation Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: Mexico City, Internet Services: Quickstar Productions Internet

Apr 19 2014
Netspend Netspend let thiefs steal your money.....May be inside job!!! Tacoma washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Select State/Province