Your Search | fake volunteer asking donations in nyc subway "e" lines

Jan 16 2017
ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 these sellers sell fake team signed Clemson Tigers football, jersey, helmet Internet
Author: Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 Internet

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum They RIPPED me off!!! I ordered their free trial in early Ocober, didn't get anything until early December yet was charged the INSANE price of $258.62 in November! Henderson, Nevada Internet Author: Fort. Frances, Ontario, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Nuevoderm Ageless Moisturizer/Derma Vibrance Eye Serum Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Parrish: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Resorts: Dave Parrish Neiafu, Select State/Province

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Dave Allen Internet

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | David Parrish Dave Parrish AkA Dave Allen ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))  Legal Notice Author: Covington, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: David Parrish Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Marks Work Wearhouse Mark's Mark's Work Wearhouse discriminates against tall customers by refusing to carry their cargo pants in size 36x36 Calgary Alberta Author: Ontario Clothing Stores: Marks Work Wearhouse Calgary, Alberta

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Drive Safe Auto Center Scam Artist fake mechanics Rockaway Park New York
Author: Rockaway , New York Auto Mechanics: Drive Safe Auto Center NY

Jan 15 2017
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye Cream Fraud in inducement Unauthorized charges for additional products Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
Leff Merly Leff Mery LCSW Leff Meryl social worker not trained or certified in pediatric or adolescent Psychiatric disorders Baylon New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mental Health: Leff Mery Baylon, New York

Jan 15 2017
Copus & Copus, P.A Steven William Copus Law Firm in Shalimar , Florida RIPPED ME OFF Shalimar Florida Author: Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: Copus & Copus, P.A Shalimar, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Revitalize Age Defying Serum ReNew Rejuvenating Eye Cream,AgelessVitamin C Serum ONLY $11 TO TRY - SO FAR HAS COST OVER $356 Mfg in Sana Ana CA. Author: Warrior, Alabama Eye Care: Revitalize Age Defying Serum Internet

Jan 15 2017
Copus & Copus, P.A. Attorney Steven William Copus – Florida Bar Number 663352 in Shalimar, Florida - Scams Prospective Client Out Of $5,000 - Provides ZERO Service! Shalimar Florida Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Copus & Copus, P.A. Shalimar, Florida