Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
CareerPro Jody N Gothard Resume Scam in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs! Job Seekers Beware!!! Dunwoody Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Employment Services: CareerPro Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Beth Steadman of Leslie Michigan caught on camera breaking into my home twice kicking holes in walls and pouring paint on wood floors, lieing to police also. Breaking and entering Leslie Michigan
Author: Mason, Michigan Police: Beth Steadman bro

Feb 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Claiming to extend my warranty on my 2003 vehicle...I smell a scam Plano Texas Author: Gurnee, Illinois Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Super Smiles Amanda Buscemi Worked there and never got paid Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Dental Services: Super Smiles Plantation, Florida

Feb 27 2017
National networked investigations Dean Wright Private investigator company allegedly taking on staff as new investigators Oxford. UK. Oxfordshire Author: Sheffield , Alabama Legal Services: National networked investigations Internet

Feb 27 2017
ADT ADT Security Services Double Billing scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Calabasas, California Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine, Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 27 2017
The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Jeff Kilmer knows how to make an appoinment, knows not how to keep an appointment. Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Illinois Consumer Services: The Galaxy's Finest Carpet Cleaning Illinois

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Ashley Bell STudios Ripped me off for money. Lied. Did not offer services or refund. Campbellsville, Kentucky Author: Munfordville, Kentucky Photography: Ashley Bell STudios Campbellsville, Kentucky

Feb 27 2017
DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX DISHONEST, INCONSIDERATE, NO INTEGRITY, POORLY RAISED CHILDREN, CRIMINAL Provo, Highland utah SPECTRUM NEWS ARTICLE RELATING TO THEIR DETESTABLE BEHAVIOR Author: Washington, Utah Real Estate Services: DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX Provo, Highland, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2017
DERMESSENCE BEAUTY THEY ARE ALSO WITH AMAZON THESE PEOPLE RIPPED ME OFF ALBANY Georgia Author: phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: DERMESSENCE BEAUTY ALBANY, Georgia

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

FreshForex FreshForex ForexScam Internet
Author: Alberta, Financial Services: FreshForex Internet

Feb 27 2017
Herz Vier German Shepherds - Smithhaus Kennels - Rockin' RK Ranch Bad genetics in GSDs Glade Spring Virginia Author: TRI, Tennessee Animal Services: Herz Vier German Shepherds Glade Spring, Virginia

Feb 27 2017
Choice Home Warranty Deceptive, Rip-Off Company, Con Artist Nationwide Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
1file.org 1file, student loan forgiveness student loan, student loan forgiveness, student loan consolidation, consolidation, loan consolidation, 1 file, 1file.org Huntington Beach Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Loans: 1file.org Internet

Feb 27 2017
PRS Homes, William Lucia Jr Rips off Sub-Contractors for remodel/construction jobs South Daytona Florida Author: Davenport , Florida Home Improvements: PRS Homes, William Lucia Jr South Daytona , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Massage Envy PAID MY CONTRACT IN FULL WASN'T ABLE TO USE THE SERVICES MASSAGE ENVY SAID THE SERVICES ARE EXPIRED AND CAN'T BE USED QUEEN CREEK ARIZONA  Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy ARIZONA

Feb 27 2017
PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Kevin Chen, the current CEO of the firm formerly known as blackwall, which is now known as PHX Financial Inc  ny New York Author: ny, New York Brokerage Companies: PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES ny, New York

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas