Your Search | family contact 911

Nov 28 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 28 2014
Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Dennis Khanna Ripoff Artist About to Meet his Match Hamilton Ontario Author: grimsby, Ontario Financial Services: Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Hamilton, Ontario

3, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

4, Report #1191786

Nov 28 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique . Lumera co. did not contact, but have a Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Internet Fraud: Lumera and LaDermanique Internet

5, Report #1191756

Nov 28 2014
JOSHUA SCHUMANN IS FAKE, Broke Scam Artist Joshua Schumann, Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Family Trust Corp, Fake Investor, RUN New York New York
Author: New York , New York Questionable Activities: JOSHUA SCHUMANN New York , New York

6, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

7, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

8, Report #1191541

Nov 26 2014
THE RENIA FAMILY JUAN REINA SLUMLORDS LANDLORDS STAY AWAY FROM RENTING PROPERTY FROM THIS FAMILY ANTIOCH Tennessee Author: antioch, Tennessee Real Estate Services: THE RENIA FAMILY ANTIOCH,

9, Report #1191459

Nov 25 2014
Parc Foundation AVOID At All Costs. Scam. No Help, No Healing, Unskilled Therapists Northridge California Author: Culver City, California Family Services: Parc Foundation Northridge, California

10, Report #1191327

Nov 25 2014
Aimee Pool Photography Out of focus and blurry photographs. Hired for family photos and nothing suitable to use. Scotts Valley California Author: Monterey, California Photography: Aimee Pool Photography Scotts Valley, California

11, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

12, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

13, Report #1190871

Nov 23 2014
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

14, Report #1190786

Nov 22 2014
RDK Net Taking money without contact information Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Offshore Gaming: RDK Net Internet

15, Report #1190777

Nov 22 2014
FAMILY DOLLAR did not pay me the last week of employment i had with them in columbia, South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Specialty Stores: FAMILY DOLLAR Nationwide

16, Report #1190228

Nov 22 2014
O M G Tech Help I have been paying for tech support for some time and recently purchased Virus protection from OMG and they now seem to be closed and no contact can be made. Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: O M G Tech Help internet

17, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

18, Report #1190745

Nov 22 2014
clothesports.com AKA: arros quality shoes No privacy statement, no address, no email add, no contact info. China Author: Texas Clothing Stores: clothesports.com

19, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

20, Report #1190625

Nov 21 2014
RABIN MARKET RESEARCH GROUP,dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins Contact Person: Mr Dennis Jenkins.Phone: 929- 220-2071SMS #: 775- 298-8425 UGLY AND VENEMOUS,IM VEXED,LIKE I HAVE BLOND HAIR AND RED LIPSTICK AND INDIGENT new york city New York Author: corona, New York Internet Fraud: dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins new york city, New York

21, Report #1190607

Nov 21 2014
George Williams/The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize Erik Rothbaum,Tim Steinmetz, Andre Williams, Bonnie Carris,Vandy Smith Mr. GWilliams and partners accepted to sponsor a celebrity charity event anddid not Paid to lead to the last minute with out paid the title sponsorship agreed to of $42,500, him and his partners attend and benefit from a three days events activities, asking celebrities and guests to invest on his property, but he keep of asking for investment capital of a property that does not existed. I now have a confimed letter from the toruist board of Belize that The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize is NOT register as a property Tourism Belize. . Fort Myers, Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Family Services: George Williams/The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Amy Wong, Department of Children and Family Services Amy Wong Amy Wong , DCFS Social Worker is a Child Molester santa clarita California Author: los angeles, California Sex Offenders: Amy Wong, Department of Children and Family Services santa clarita, California

Nov 21 2014
El Faro Developments S A, John Bramwell, Geoff Bramwell sold me land without providing title Managua internet Author: prineville, Oregon Realtors: El Faro Developments S A, John Bramwell, Geoff Bramwell Nationwide

24, Report #1190548

Nov 21 2014
Family Carpet Cleaning and Repair R.C. Smith, LLC THIEVES Elsmere Kentucky Author: Alabama Cleaning Services: Family Carpet Cleaning and Repair Elsmere, Kentucky

25, Report #1190488

Nov 21 2014
Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Contact Numbers: Patsy Collier/Findley @ 832-229-7720Paul Ghassemi @ 855-665-8210Bruce Clagg @ 972-655-9872americansearchpartners.comparagongrouptx.orgparagonemploymentagency.com UNEMPLOYED THEMSELVES AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OFF THE UNEMPLOYED LOOKING FOR WORK Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas