Your Search | family contact 911

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 19 2017
West Coast Rare Bulldogs WARNING 911 ALERT CROCKED BREEDER North Vancouver Internet Author: Shelton, Washington Dog Breeders: West Coast Rare Bulldogs Internet

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
Revive Youth Cream OVL My Skin Scam Charged Debit Card Internet Author: Virginia Family Planning: Revive Youth Cream Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Geek Hoodies Geek Hoodies - took my money, never shipped the product, won't respond to contact attempts Internet  Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Prince law.llc Took 1500 hundred dollars to file bankruptcy and with 300 left to pay they said they won't do my case and never gave money back and no contact numbers Plantation Florida Author: Jermyn, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Prince law.llc Plantation , Florida

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 11 2017
Your Wish Store No contact from YWS Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ageis Industries LLC Jason Carter will document take pictuers call the sheriff DFS to have our family broken up in order to break us down so will leave neighborhood. He doesn't want us here. Pacific, Missouri retraction /apology Aegis Industries LLC Author: Pacific, Missouri Business Consulting: Ageis Industries LLC Missouri

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Update Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Wang Gang Showed a website looking like in UGGs website and I bought some pairs of boots only to find that they came from China and were ripoffs There's no way to contact the company and no receipt inside the box. There's no way to contact the company and no recei Internet Author: Citrus Heights , California Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang

Jan 10 2017
Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics They sell insurance and charge outrageous fees if you do not buy it. MARICOPA Arizona Author: MARICOPA, Arizona Dental Services: Maricopa Family Dentistry & Orthodontics MARICOPA, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Frank Galchus lawyer who does not represent clients interests or their wishes in any way. This lawyer disappears in court and shows up late for court. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Rego Park, New York Lawyers: Galchus and Gordon Family and Criminal Defense Attorneys Fresh Meadows, New York

Jan 10 2017
ACS ATTORNEY That I owe money Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Brusly, Louisiana District Attorneys Assistant DA: ACS ATTORNEY Internet