Your Search | family contact 911

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Child and youth services schuylkill county Racial discrimination Pottsville Pennsylvania Really??? Author: Pine grove, Pennsylvania Family Services: Child and youth services schuylkill county Pottsville, Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Proud to be a hairstylist Over charged, never got a statement, and no contact back Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud to be a hairstylist Internet

May 05 2016
Douglas Bader, Rideprepper.com, AnyBody's Earth Press, Birthday Pamper and Prep Verbal abuse, yelling, low compensation for work (refusal to sign contract), racial remarks Costa Mesa California
Author: California Family Services: Douglas Bader Costa Mesa, California

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Dallas Morning News Dallas news com Can't send confirmation email for cancellation....... They subscribe you but won't unsubscribe you Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Family Services: Dallas Morning News Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Boomstreet paid for/never received items totalling over $100 7 weeks ago The contact numbers were useless Nashville, AR Internet Author: Parma, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Boomstreet Internet

May 02 2016
Ruff House Rescue mistreated my family Internet Author: Westbury, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Internet

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Family Motors V Deceptive and Misleading practices Virginia Beach Virginia Family Motor Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Family Motors V Va Beach,

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

Apr 30 2016
Red Bull redbull.com Made contact my texting my Iphone not appear Internet Author: Cassville, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Red Bull Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Amazing Pet Expos™ receives highest rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, has excellent ratings with BBBs across the country and Dun & Bradstreet. Customers feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose to do business with Amazing Pet Expos. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
UPDATE to Amazing Pet Expo Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Festivals & Event Services: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St. Louis, Missouri

Apr 27 2016
Iceberg cups Bogus internet ripoff. Ordered cups on 3-30-2016. No product received and all contact info has been deleted. Website down. Email taken down. Internet Author: Rowlett, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment Business Promotion is committed to simplifying the frontier of online business for its clients by providing a single point of contact to a company that serves as an all-in-one resource for all things digital marketing.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Business Promotion LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Business Promotion LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!! Author: dawsonville, Georgia Computer Fraud: Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Business Promotion organized in specialized departments that are directed by individuals who have experience and expertise crucial to their respective teams. Business Promotion frees you from having to worry about digital marketing, enabling you to focus on what you do best as we focus on what we do best: promoting your business. Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 27 2016
Author: atlanta, Georgia Computer Fraud: Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Business Promotion organized in specialized departments that are directed by individuals who have experience and expertise crucial to their respective teams. Business Promotion frees you from having to worry about digital marketing, enabling you to focus on what you do best as we focus on what we do best: promoting your business. Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 27 2016
Author: Macon, Georgia Computer Fraud: Business Promotion LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Business Promotion organized in specialized departments that are directed by individuals who have experience and expertise crucial to their respective teams. Business Promotion frees you from having to worry about digital marketing, enabling you to focus on what you do best as we focus on what we do best: promoting your business. pleasant grove, Utah

25, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska