Your Search | family contact 911

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Hornsales.com Horn Sales Horrible service item not rec'd and no contact Cumberland Maryland Author: Waco, Texas Music Shops: Hornsales.com Internet

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Stopped Paying and Started Ignoring Other
Now you want to respond?? Author: California Customer: Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Other

Sep 24 2016
Theophus Billings Hire life coach for family Internet Author: Salt lake city, Utah Personal Services: Theophus Billings Internet

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 23 2016
Sunlife Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Sunlife dedicated to quality solar installations and outstanding commitment to customer satisfaction. Sunlife makes switching to solar easy by giving you a cleaner more affordable source of energy for you and your family to take advantage of!  Customers can expect to save between 20-30% on energy bills after switching to Sunlife.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Inc. can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. La Jolla , California

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
Jacob Peterson Jake Peterson This guy is the definition of a dead beat .  Mesa Arizona Arizona
Author: Springfield, Missouri Family Services: Jacob Peterson Mesa, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered 2 peanut clocks and haven't received either. Their contact info is bogus. Internet Author: Atascadero, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 21 2016
Happy Tradie Services - No show, impossible to contact, ignored calls - Brisbane, Queensland Author: Labrador, Other Cleaning Services: Happy Tradie Services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
ProudToBeAHairStylist No Human Contact Available Florida Author: Kimberling City, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: ProudToBeAHairStylist Internet

Sep 20 2016
Cash Advance, INC Jack Hernandez threatening Legal Action, Court Summons to Door, contacting employer Hayward CA This is a long running scam, don't contact the emailer Author: Orlando, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance, INC Internet

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Hubzu.com Altisource Deceptive Business Practices, Incompetence, and Lies Internet Please contact us. Author: Chicago, Illinois Real Estate Services: Hubzu.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Riverside CPS County Of Riverside DPSS Riverside CPS took my daughter with false accusations and faled to bring back home Riverside California Author: Apple Valley, California Family Services: Riverside CPS Riverside, California

Sep 17 2016
911 Tree Sevice Victor Del Castillo Eric Del Castillo John Del Castillo Victor had been signing up contracts without h home owners in the San Diego area. He will always quote an estimate at a lower price than his competitors. It always a guarantee that he gets the contract signed and always will ask for half of the payment before starting the job. He either will not complete the job or he'll just do partial work and leave the property. He will keep the customers money without completing the job. Spring valley California
Author: La Mesa , California Landscaping: 911 Tree Sevice Spring valley , California

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 15 2016
Robert O. Colorina AIAC Investment Group AIAC - American Industrial Acquisition Corporation Rob Colorina is Fraud and a Looser. Pretends to have money and has fake family office New York New York
Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: Robert O. Colorina New York , New York

Sep 15 2016
Keysmart, LLC / KeySmart Corporation After 1 week of use I contact them about a broken part and in two weeks I never got any answer. Sent 3 emails already Mount Prospect Illinois
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Specialty Stores: Keysmart, LLC Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet