Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Family Dollar Stores, Burnsville, Minnesota
There may be more reports for "Family Dollar Stores, Burnsville, Minnesota"
For more results perform a general search for "Family Dollar Stores, Burnsville, Minnesota"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 22 2017
Ken Haglind Tradesman International Fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Property Management: Ken Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 22 2017
Renova Flooring Patrick Kovacs Beware of Renova Flooring & Patrick Kovacs Dallas Texas Author: Rowlett, Texas Carpet & Tile Stores: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
Amazon, Amazon Seller Central Amazon Supports Theft of Sellers, as They Profit. No Seller Support, Just Thieves (buyers) Internet Internet Author: Auburn, Alabama Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount BUYERS BEWARE!!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
teehood ordered patriot leggings for $40 never recieved . didint say Internet Author: Gardner, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: teehood Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Tradelines resources Out right lied about everything his name is Rob hightower and it's all a great big scam and they are making money off people vulnerability do not give them your money!!! Texas so they say but it's a lie!!!! Internet Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Cross-Border Scams: Tradelines resources Internet

Feb 21 2017
Sue Haglind Tax fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Accounting: Sue Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 21 2017
James Allen JamesAllen.com Terrible customer service Frederick Maryland Author: N, Missouri Jewelry Stores: James Allen Frederick, Maryland

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Southern Belle Events Wedding scammer. Fake business fake contract. It was all inclusive and she took pictures of my family and now my pictures are on her website. Oxford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Oxford, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Satin Youth Satin Youth JKC Solutions LLC Unscrupulous Company Internet Author: Andover, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Satin Youth Internet

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Gold Elements Very Dishonest Company Minnesota Nationwide Author: Eagan, Minnesota Beauty Products: Gold Elements Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
YOURWISHSTORE.COM magnetic phone cord No Idea Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: YOURWISHSTORE.COM Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Homevestors WeBuyUglyHouses.com WeBuyUglyHouse Nationwide Author: South St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Homevestors Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Dollar General faluire To give back Refund Austi Texas Author: Austin, Texas Liars: Dollar General Austi, Texas

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 21 2017
Only brands Only brands Xiu.com be careful , cheaters Shenzhen Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama On-Line Stores: Only brands Internet

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet