Your Search | family dollar stores, burnsville, minnesota

Oct 27 2016
Eric Udler, All show services New Jersey Home Show, Nashville Home show, Family Pet Show Eric Udler ruined my business at home show in New Jersey and now coming to Tennessee Nashville Tennessee Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Event Planners & Sites: Eric Udler, All show services Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Elena Kovalchuk scam do not use weedshop247 minnesota baltimore,md Internet Author: lexington, Kentucky Computer Mail Order: Elena Kovalchuk Internet

Oct 27 2016
jcj construction Manipulative Liar, version 2 Minneapolis Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Builders & Contractors: jcj construction Minneapolis, Minnesota

Oct 27 2016
champsgears HQGCQ Did not deliver, cancel order or refund money Malaysia? Internet Author: Cochranville, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: champsgears Internet

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Susan Peterson Pam Finley Scammed St. Paul Minnesota
Name Corrections Author: Parker, Alabama Internet Fraud: Susan Peterson Internet

Oct 26 2016
Rosegal Very unhappy Jamaca Internet Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
ASPIRE SALES LLC Extreem Tactical Dynamics Complete RIP OFF Florida Florida Author: Cypress, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ASPIRE SALES LLC Florida

Oct 26 2016
07:38 AM The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
Target Online Halloween Nightmare. Poor customer service. Target sent the wrong costume twice. Rochester New York Author: Brockport, New York Clothing Stores: Target Online Internet

Oct 25 2016
Loan organic SCAM Houston Texas Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Drug Stores: Loan organic Houston , Texas

Oct 25 2016
Mohawk carpet Oversold Smartstrand Nationwide Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Carpet & Tile Stores: Mohawk carpet Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
10:19 AM (Pretending to be the real THIS IS A PHISHING SITE unknown; suspected to be China Internet Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Internet

Oct 25 2016
Kanoa Kanoa headphones Ripoff scam Internet Author: Lincoln, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kanoa Internet

Oct 25 2016
08:49 AM Revita Youth Scam internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Internet

Oct 25 2016
07:05 AM Swap Scam Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Consignment Stores: Internet

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
FireStore Online HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEFECTIVE ITEMS- TERRIBLE SHIPPING PROCEDURES Edgewater Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: FireStore Online Nationwide