Your Search | family motors 1924 kempsville rd.

Sep 15 2014
Cad Reality.com / cadreality.org csmerrilltrade.com Fake Ray Bans sent wrong styles I ordered seven -7- pair all wrong ! No. 1209 Hu Quingpong Gong Rd. Shanghai China Buffalo NewYork Author: Franklin, Tennessee Sunglasses: Cad Reality.com / cadreality.org Internet

Sep 15 2014
Y. G motors Florida freedom Rip off scam..... Extra charged Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Y g motors Florida freedom Miami, Florida

Sep 14 2014
gregory thomas medical doctor in murray kentucky and ptl trucking lines i was told that i failed a pre employment urine test for ptl gregory thomas called me and his exact words were we found prescription drugs in your urine for cancer patients and aids patients i knew right then something i dont have aids or cancer my past urine screens speak for them selves also my doctor records i have never in my life failed a drug test until i came around these racist people and they refused to give me a copy of what was suppose to be found in my urine and that also went on my dac report and got me and my family highly highly upset i cant get a job to support my family because of this i want justice murray kentucky Author: cerro gordo, North Carolina Liars: PTL trucking Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
DPS, CPS,DCFS-Lake Elsinore/Riverside DPS, CPS, DCFS-Lake Elsinore/Riverside Put grandchildren with ABUSIVE 23 yr felon, 9 for VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER-Stepfather of 1.5yrs Lake Elsinore Nationwide Author: Lake Elsinore, California Family Services: DPS, CPS,DCFS-Lake Elsinore/Riverside Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
clark county nevada family courts judge gibson rude not let me even read my letter or see my grandchild las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Government Worker: clark county nevada family courts las vegas , Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Haims Motors-Sales Manager RAUL, Ramon, Victor Set appointment with internet contact Victor on Auto Trader. When I arrived, told both Victor and salesman Ramon that I have a cashiers check from my financial institution. . Haims Motors committed an act of EXTORTION, MISREPRESENTATION, BAIT AND SWITCH ON PRICING, FALSE ADVERTISING, AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hollywood  Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Advertising Services: Haims Motors-Sales Manager Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
spanos motors SELLING DAMAGED CARS Daytona beach Florida Author: Daytona beach, Florida Auto Dealers: spanos motors Daytona beach , Florida

Sep 11 2014
la dermanique lumera Miracle face cream used by Ellen Degeneres proves to be a giant scam!!!! 120 Smith Hines Rd., Greenville, SC 29607 South Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: la dermanique Internet

Sep 11 2014
Bsk motors Threaten to have me arrested Jacksonville Florida Author: Starke, Florida Auto Dealers: Bsk motors Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 11 2014
United Concordia iDental Cancellation of all Obamacare individual / family policies in VA Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Questionable Activities: United Concordia Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Robert P. Caruthers -- Dead Beat Dad Robert has an 11 year old son who he ignores and hides from to avoid paying child support which has caused financial hardships for his son and the mother of his son. Seaside California Author: , Illinois Family Services: Robert P. Caruthers Seaside, California

Sep 11 2014
Neptune Society Sherman Oaks Family was not allowed to attend the cremation without paying additional $700. Not what they advertise! Sherman Oaks California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Neptune Society Sherman Oaks Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 10 2014
Gull Lake Motors David and Margaret Delano Lying junk car dealing scumbags Richland Michigan Author: Weidman, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gull Lake Motors Richland, Michigan

Sep 10 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car, Tower Rd., Denver CO Deception and Fraud ! Denver Colorado Author: Keaau, Hawaii Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car, Tower Rd., Denver CO Denver, Colorado

Sep 10 2014
Oak Motors Take your money before you get to read the contract, no disclosure during the sales process, NO REFUND Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Oak Motors Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 10 2014
Americas Transmission Experts 1718 Fry Rd, Houston, TX 77084 RIP OFF Houston Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: Americas Transmission Experts Houston, Texas

Sep 10 2014
Monroe County Domestic Relations rude and very disrespectful to non-custodial parents stroudsburg PA Author: Brooklyn, New York Family Services: Monroe County Domestic Relations Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
Ira Curry Approached me promising a charitable donation on behalf of Ira Curry & her family Using No. 365 Erekere Puram Lay Out, Bannerghatta Internet Author: King's Lynn, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Ira Curry Internet

Sep 09 2014
trillium family services Falsely Imprisoned Me For Four Months Corvallis Oregon Author: Albany, Oregon Psychic: trillium family services Corvallis, Oregon

Sep 09 2014
Karki Family Photography Karki Photography, Kery's Consulting A horrendous experience and a complete rip-off Manassas Virginia Author: Virginia Photography: Karki Family Photography Manassas, Virginia

Sep 09 2014
Acuvue Vistakon (vistakon@apfco.com) ACUVUE REBATE SCAM (I received one of three rebates submitted for my family) Waiting since May 1st. Nationwide Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Eye Care: Acuvue Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile Worst cellular service out there! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Treating me like I'm on contract, threat of credit report to credit union El Dorado Hills California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile El Dorado Hills , California

Sep 08 2014
Tammy yoka Tammy asked for my wedding ring to help get rid of the negative energy around me. Once she had the ring she said she put it in the temple with the munks and that she would check in it weekly to see what's happening with it. At one point she gave it back to me and then asked for it again. It was a Tacori ring 28,000k she left town, she said her family was having issues in Texas and needed to go there and that she also had to go to New Mexico for treatment she had stomach cancer. I gave her 4 plane tickets. She said she didn't use them when I asked for them back she said she lost them. Shortly there after she went to Texas. She said she would give me my ring before she left but did not. She said her husband had a drug problem and was abusive and she had to get away fast. Tammy said she would contact me when she got to Texas so I could come visit her. It was awful. I trusted her. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Tammy yoka Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 08 2014
Market Survey Information Inc Owner - scammer - we will bring you DownMr aka Scam be alert , messed with the wrong NYC women my friend all police , postal office ,and the hotel where you are running maybe this scam on me , all troopers , scam check fraud police notified, and so much more I got troopers in my family and my father is the chief of police , 45945 S. I-94 Dr- comfort inn Belleville MI 48111 Nationwide MI
Author: NEW YORK, New York Credit Services: Market Survey Information Inc Nationwide