Your Search | family security council,. & design savers plan

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California

Aug 21 2014
ADT Getting charge for a no signal service Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Kerry Neal Esq & Elite Rental Properties Did not refund my security deposit Media Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Realtors: Kerry Neal Esq Media, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2014
Angie Spigle Angela Spigle Owes money as she moves from one town to another. Liberty North Carolina Author: Liberty, North Carolina Family Services: Angie Spigle Liberty, North Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Atlanta Locksmith Online BEWARE OF LOCKSMITH Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Security: Atlanta Locksmith Online Internet

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Cambridge Family Host cambridgehostfamily.com/ Cambridge Family Host Cambridge Cambridge Author: london, Other Hotel: Cambridge Family Host Cambridge, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
T Mobile and Walmart Hot Spot plan purchased from Walmart/T Moble not available after purchase Clearwater, Fl Nationwide Author: Clearwater, Florida Internet Services: t mobile Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
GB Logo Design I wish I had read the reviews on the company before giving them money London Internet Author: Teignmouth, Computer Graphics: GB Logo Designs Internet

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
Pareto Logic Using high pressure to sell you computer security software and Tech Support. Charging higher prices than mentioned on the phone. Charging monthly fees of 29.95 even if explicitly instructed to opt out of recurring payments. Nationwide Author: Walnut, California Computer Service & Repair: Pareto Logic Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com innovation custom design Innovation Custom Design Inncdesign.com copyright violations One Kings Lane Cudahy,  California
Author: Los Angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: Innovation Custom Design Cudahy, CA , Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group Gregory Williams, Barbra, Ms.Hayden Heartless Manipulative Scammers New York New York Author: bronx, New York Security Services: S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group New York, New York

Aug 18 2014
Kayne Marzetti Pool Design Consultant Inc. fraudulently established a domain in my name in an attempt to discredit me and sabotage my business Lake Mary Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Liars: Kayne Marzetti Internet

Aug 18 2014
Alliance Security We signed up for service five weeks ago. We have had problems from day !. We had them send out a technician and told us the problem was solved..However we had alarms go off 4-6 times a day. Have asked them to remove the system and they won't. I told them that I would send the unit back to them in the mail and was threatened with court action. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! Get a pitbull instead. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Lewisburg, West Virginia Security Services: Alliance Security Warwick, Rhode Island

Aug 18 2014
Ben Donley AG media inc Hired ben to do a website design for me. Paid up front and a year later after many many excuses, he is no longer answering my emails. I have no website and he can't give me back a refund cause he has done so much work on it. I ask him to give me what he has done and still nothing to this day. delavan WI Author: monroe , Wisconsin Websites: Ben Donley Internet

Aug 18 2014
Protect America Poor Alamr Equipment Texas, TX Nationwide Author: East Meadow, New York Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Avenue production dana model Pompano Beach FLORIDA Author: coconut Creek, Florida Family Services: Avenue production Internet

Aug 18 2014
Scorpion Web Design LLC Scorpion Web Design LLC Internet SEO LIERS Retaliatory, JERKS, INCOMPENANT, CHEATERS, CRUEL IN EVERY WHICH WAY, TRICKERS, Over-Priced, USELESS SCUM, Unskilled, Expensive, Cruel Valencia California Scorpion Web Design LLC Scorpion Web Design LLC Internet SEO LIERS Retaliatory, JERKS, INCOMPENANT, CHEATERS, CRUEL IN EVERY WHICH WAY, TRICKERS, Over-Priced, USELESS SCUM, Unskilled, Expensive, Cruel Valencia California Valencia, CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California SEO - Reputation Management: Scorpion Web Design LLC Internet

Aug 17 2014
best of texas security best of texas events,heidi mummau Worst Company Ever Worked For Cats Everywhere Smelled Like Cat Pee and Urine Everywhere not Professional SAN ANTONIO Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Security Services: best of texas security SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Aug 16 2014
Lina Mascio, Mascio Investments, LLC Lina Mascio Stole Half of My Security Deposit from Tenant CORAL GABLES Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lina Mascio CORAL GABLES, Florida

Aug 16 2014
Lina Real Estate Holdings LLC, Lina Mascio Lina Mascio Stole Half of My Security Deposit CORAL GABLES Florida Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lina Real Estate Holdings LLC CORAL GABLES, Florida