Your Search | family security council,. & design savers plan

1, Report #1190943

Nov 23 2014
Pinkerton FX John Pinkerton, Pinkerton Design Studio Scam Artist Ohio, USA Internet Author: Other Liars: Pinkerton FX Internet

2, Report #1190871

Nov 23 2014
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

3, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

4, Report #1190777

Nov 22 2014
FAMILY DOLLAR did not pay me the last week of employment i had with them in columbia, South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Specialty Stores: FAMILY DOLLAR Nationwide

5, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

6, Report #1190733

Nov 22 2014
International Academy of Design and Technology IADT, Sanford-Brown College Cancelled Programs without telling me! Did not deliver on promises! Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: International Academy of Design and Technology Nationwide

7, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

8, Report #1190607

Nov 21 2014
George Williams/The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize Erik Rothbaum,Tim Steinmetz, Andre Williams, Bonnie Carris,Vandy Smith Mr. GWilliams and partners accepted to sponsor a celebrity charity event anddid not Paid to lead to the last minute with out paid the title sponsorship agreed to of $42,500, him and his partners attend and benefit from a three days events activities, asking celebrities and guests to invest on his property, but he keep of asking for investment capital of a property that does not existed. I now have a confimed letter from the toruist board of Belize that The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize is NOT register as a property Tourism Belize. . Fort Myers, Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Family Services: George Williams/The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Amy Wong, Department of Children and Family Services Amy Wong Amy Wong , DCFS Social Worker is a Child Molester santa clarita California Author: los angeles, California Sex Offenders: Amy Wong, Department of Children and Family Services santa clarita, California

Nov 21 2014
Kevin Fleming Seaside Mariana fraudulent misrepresentation lie decieve deception misleading negligent non-performance trick scam ripoff law suit claim Internet
Author: Nicaragua, Other Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

11, Report #1190548

Nov 21 2014
Family Carpet Cleaning and Repair R.C. Smith, LLC THIEVES Elsmere Kentucky Author: Alabama Cleaning Services: Family Carpet Cleaning and Repair Elsmere, Kentucky

12, Report #1190456

Nov 21 2014
Guy Chandler Preston Family Practice Guy Chandler uses illegal stalking methods Dallas Texas Author: Alabama Doctors: Guy Chandler Texas

13, Report #1190429

Nov 21 2014
Bobby Luna, Luna Family Law Bobby Luna Sacramento Attorney FULL BLOWN SCAM ARTIST, STEALS your MONEY & NO SERVICE,Promises the world Sacramento California Author: Stockton, California Lawyers: Bobby Luna Sacramento , California

Nov 21 2014
Mad Men Web Design Florida Joseph Gibble Took my money for a website that he never delivered. Scam ! RIP OFF!! Stay Away !! Sarasota Florida
Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Websites: Mad Men Web Design Internet

15, Report #1190368

Nov 20 2014
The Design Boyz Web Design/Hosting Company Stole my Website West Midlands Internet Author: Freehold, New Jersey Web Hosting: The Design Boyz Internet

16, Report #1190339

Nov 20 2014
Advanced Tech Service supposedly fixed problems interactively on my computer, installed a Pandz Security and may have used my cred card # illegally Nationwide Author: West Lafayette, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Service Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

19, Report #1190310

Nov 20 2014
Scriptilabs Teresa Stamper, Bubba Russo, Heather Russo fraud, web design Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Programmers: Scriptilabs Austin, Texas

20, Report #1190181

Nov 20 2014
walmart family mobile daniel/ fm reptoni/fm rep phone bill rip off Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephones: walmart family mobile Nationwide

21, Report #1190119

Nov 19 2014
JOHN W. SCHMIDTKE JR ATTORNEY John W. Schmidtke Jr. was my Hawaii State Family Attorney who helped himself to over a quarter of a million dollars in billing doing things that were not helpful to my case. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: JOHN W. SCHMIDTKE JR ATTORNEY Honolulu, Hawaii

Vested Protection Systems Jeff Joy, Jeffrey Joy Clark New Jersey
Author: Westminster , Colorado Private Investigators: Vested Protection Systems Clark, New Jersey

23, Report #1190080

Nov 19 2014
Power savers Afleamarket friend TLC CA LLC Sold me a house in detroit that had years of back taxes,was condemed offered my money back never saw or heard of them again sarasota Florida Author: Amsterdam , New York Realtors: Power savers sarasota, Florida

24, Report #1190042

Nov 19 2014
Easy Rest Select Comfort Craftmatic Disrespectful, Rude, Unprofessional, false advertising,worst customer service that my family and I have ever come accross,would not recomend anyone to buy a bed from them. Bristal Pennsylvania Author: Marshall, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Easy Rest Bristal, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas