Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Family Security Council,. & Design Savers Plan
There may be more reports for "Family Security Council,. & Design Savers Plan"
For more results perform a general search for "Family Security Council,. & Design Savers Plan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Southern Belle Events Wedding scammer. Fake business fake contract. It was all inclusive and she took pictures of my family and now my pictures are on her website. Oxford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Oxford, Florida

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements - SEC Ordered free bottle of Pure CBD Tincture , Pay only Shipping chgs. Web site did not indicate that it would be a auto-ship plan to be charged at $69.95 a month, have received two additional bottles, unopened and unused. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 21 2017
Ackerman Security Systems Ackerman Security System Service Agreement Contract Scam switched from 1yr to 3yr without my permission Atlanta, Georgia Norcross Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Security Services: Ackerman Security Systems Norcross, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
birdi Company has disappeared san francisco California Author: Miami, Florida Home Security: birdi san francisco, California

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 17 2017
RGB Love, Inc. / Chaz Decker Took My Graphic Design Deposit and Disappeared Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Decatur, Georgia Websites: RGB Love, Inc. Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Axxess Technologies This Company ripped me, my family, my business partners off. SCAM! Addison Texas
Author: Texas Emergency Medical Services: Axxess Technologies Texas

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Covered Glass, Inc, Window Design Group Ordered two windows. To be ALUMINUM, period, end of subject. Half aluminum and wood windows arrive. I decline the delivery. Simi Valley California Author: Woodland Hills, California Building Products: Covered Glass, Inc, Simi Valley, California

Feb 15 2017
Livonia Locksmith 247 Services Gross overcharging after given a different quote Unknown Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Security: Livonia Locksmith 247 Services Internet

Feb 14 2017
Willow Hair Design Kailey Mullin Kailey McDaniel Willow Davines Deceptive Stylist and Owner Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Salons: Willow Hair Design Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 14 2017
Stacey Scott and Mercy Benald Another interior design scam using Houzz Internet Author: Cupertino, California Architects & Designers: Internet

Feb 14 2017
American Corporate Security (ACS) - John Lolos, President I was misused as a qualified security officer, experienced racism and discrimination, my pay was cut unknowingly. Seattle, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Employment Services: American Corporate Security (ACS) Seattle, Washington

Feb 14 2017
IADT tampa Design school tricked another online student into upayable debt! Tampa Florida Author: Bremerton, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: IADT tampa Tampa, Florida

Feb 14 2017
  Department of Economic Security : Rips off Mother's child support payments ,DCSE, and failure to report of non custodial parent income to the Social Security Administration. Now, the payee representative of this said child, is miss managing this said child's benefits and an over payments of more than $ 11,000.00 is owed to Social Security Administration. A handicapped child whom grew up in the Arizona's D.D.D. system who was a victim of sexual assault by a family member. Is still yet to be freed, Pending Phoenix Police Department's Investigation that has gone on for over 5 years. And still nothing has been done by detectives,  Headquarters, to aid this said child. PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Liars: Arizona Department of Economic Security PHOENIX, Arizona

Feb 14 2017
LTS Security refuses to honor their warranty Does not stand behind their product Chicago and New Jersey Nationwide Author: Michigan Cameras & Video: LTS Security Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
These scammers attempted to steal $1300.00 claiming they had booked and paid for shipment of a pup to me. I called the airline and was told these were scammers who never booked anything. I plan to refer these two scammers becky and Jerry barber for prosecution by appropriate.Yellville Ar 72687 Arkansas Author: Yellville, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Diamond acres ranch Yellville Ar 72687, Arkansas