FAMILY SECURITY COUNCIL ,DESIGN SAVERS PLAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Family Security Council ,Design Savers Plan
There may be more specific results for "Family Security Council ,Design Savers Plan"
For more specific results for "Family Security Council ,Design Savers Plan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

AVG Bait and switch Internet Author: Nebraska Security Services: AVG Internet

Aug 17 2017
Design Home Game App SCAM & RIP OFF Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Design Home Game App Internet

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Don Addison Design and Build Construction Adonis Elmer Addison:New Direction Builders:AZ Desert Design Homes:American Handiman Services: Fradulent Contracting, Fradulent Schemes, Theft of Funds Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Don Addison Design and Build Construction Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Scam Theif Fraud Sacramento California UPDATE Author: Renfrew, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Empire Electric Equipment Corp. Sacramento, California

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Website Design, Took Down Payment and Became a Major Crook Palmdale CA Author: Tarzana, California Websites: Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Internet

Aug 16 2017
ONLINERESOLVE.COM Mr. Adrian Clayborn/completed all the initial plan/sale. Alena Cook initial contact person, she transferred me to Adrian, at phone #18883897614 on 7/3/2016 I was sold a Computer Protection Plan for 3 years for a total of $199.99 to cover from 7/3/2016 to 7/3/2019, that would provide full coverage protection for my computer that I could call anytime 24hours a day for assistance with my computer issues/problems. Internet  Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: ONLINERESOLVE.COM Internet

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Vivint Home Security Worst Customer Service Ever-Can't get out of your Contract Provo Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Mortenson Family Dental Dr. Howell The dentist broke my tooth which was next to the tooth he was extracting and wont fix it Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Mortenson Family Dental Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 15 2017
Global Graphics and Design inc Liars, scammers, thieves. Edwards Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Global Graphics and Design inc Edwards, Illinois

Aug 15 2017
MyPremierLogo.com Logosconnection.com Clip art only, not custom design work Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Small Business Services: MyPremierLogo.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Richard Rogers, LA Web Design Internet web design Los Angeles California Author: Downey, California Websites: Richard Rogers, Los Angeles, California

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Jill Jones-Soderman Foundation For Child Victims Of The Family Court The Fraud Goes Beyond Clients Nationwide Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Legal Services: Jill Jones-Soderman Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Safe Guard America 2017 I need to purchase a Video Camera for the monitoring system to work, price went from $36.00-$85.00 Gainesville Florida Sensors Author: Gainesville, Florida Home Security: Safe Guard America.com Cromwell, Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet