FAMILY DOLLAR (LUCAS STREET FLORENCE SC 29506) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Family dollar (lucas street florence SC 29506)
There may be more specific results for "Family dollar (lucas street florence SC 29506)"
For more specific results for "Family dollar (lucas street florence SC 29506)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 18 2017
Arrowhead Advance SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING!! I was pre approved for 1000 dollar loab via a mailout flyer. After completeing the application and giving them my bank info to verify my direct deposit I was notified I was denied!! I had to change my bank account and all EFTs I had! South Dakota South Dakota Author: Gustine Ca, California Loans: Arrowhead Advance South Dakota

Aug 18 2017
millcreek comunity hospital Millcreek comunty hospital staff and family tricked me into going here. False diagnosis,fordged hippa,altered my records operated out of juristricion in my childs custody case,leftme on the side of the road also resulting a suicide erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Rooms: millcreek comunity hospital erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Mortenson Family Dental Dr. Howell The dentist broke my tooth which was next to the tooth he was extracting and wont fix it Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Mortenson Family Dental Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 15 2017
LOCAL RECORDS I recently bought a home in Chandler and got a letter indicating I needed a copy of my deed. The fee is $89.00. This is a ripoff attempt to take money from innocent naieve property owners. The address is for The UPS STORE In this strip mall. The UPS STORE is not involved but these ripoff artists have rented a box that gives them a street address. I am unaware if THE UPS STORE knows they are abetting a scam. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Legal Services: LOCAL RECORDS Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
Beech Street Corporation NON SUFFICIENT funds in my account/ Returned Check /and asked for another one, which i refused Brampton ON L6X 5A5 Nationwide Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Jewelry Stores: adamas Diamonds Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Sierra Living Concepts Inc & Raj Nathawat They sold me a $4,000 dollar Dining Table that doesn't look like the photo & is an utter piece of junk Fremont Internet
Author: Northridge, California Furniture Manufactures: Sierra Living Concepts Inc Internet

Aug 15 2017
Aditya Bhimrajka Compsny Simtechnos.in Uber clone scammer.. Taxi booking app scammer He is desperate to scam for even one dollar!! common one dollar! A scammer selling a non-working stolen Uber-taxi clone scammer! India Internet
Author: houston, Alabama Software: Aditya Bhimrajka Compsny Simtechnos.in Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dollar in pocket Internet Author: Laredo, Texas Advertising Agencies: Dollar in pocket Internet

Aug 14 2017
Hertz Hertz owns Dollar-Rent-A-Car. Ask Hertz about getting cheated by Dollar, and they give you the proverbial finger. Avoid both! California Author: Denton, Texas Auto Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
Jill Jones-Soderman Foundation For Child Victims Of The Family Court The Fraud Goes Beyond Clients Nationwide Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Legal Services: Jill Jones-Soderman Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas

Aug 11 2017
Family Dollar I was red flagged for not knowing i had to work when the schedule was never out on time. Delhi New York Author: Afton, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Delhi, New York

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

23, Report #1392014

Aug 11 2017
Family Protection Association This company sells a cheap knife and when it gets your credit card it then charges you a monthly fee and you receive nothing. It is total scam and fraudulent. Austin Texas Author: Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Aug 10 2017
Walker Family Medical Group Willcox Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Walker Family Medical Group Willcox, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet