Your Search | family dollar (lucas street florence sc 29506)

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Luxury Homes Las Vegas, Las Vegas Fine Homes, Shapiro & Sher Group, Florence Shapiro, Ivan Sher, False advertising, totally fraudulent mailers consistently sent out to obtain unsolicited business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Luis Visuetti Napleton Nissan Kia Deadbeat Dad Fl Tx Il Tn SC Ky Pa Nationwide Author: Berwyn , Illinois Auto Dealers: Luis Visuetti Nationwide

May 25 2016
insuranceclaimcheck.com Delays the strategic norm, hide contact information, lie about who they are Florence South Carolina Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Companies: insuranceclaimcheck.com florence, South Carolina

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 23 2016
Lulus Lil Aussies Melinda Lu Vierig luluslilaussies at hotmail and at gmail puppy mill...producing puppies from more than 20 dogs purely for profit... Stockton Utah I'm a reputable breeder, all dogs genetically tested and raised in my own home as family Author: sandpoint, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lulus Lil Aussies Stockton, Utah

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
Prepaid.citi.com prepaid.citi.com/octopharmaCiti prepaid Visa card Steal your plasma money COLUMBIA SC - South Caro Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Better Business Bureau: Prepaid.citi.com Internet

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 20 2016
Walmart Spartanburg, SC sold a snow tire on a FL truck Spartanburg, SC Nationwide Author: Hudson, Florida Auto Tire shops: Walmart Spartanburg, SC Nationwide

May 20 2016
Tc Computers TC COMPUTERS THRIFT STORE TC Computers Seller On Amazon ripoff scammer myrtle beach sc Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Audio & Electronics Shops: Tc Computers Nationwide

May 19 2016
Karen Watts Karen Watts, Parkland Hospital Texas, Hospital Poor Clinical Judgement, Rude to Patients, Family Members dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Healthcare Centers: Karen Watts dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
PCSoftwareOnline.com Beware - company is selling illegal, cracked software for pennies on the dollar Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: PCSoftwareOnline.com Internet

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire