Your Search | familycontact911.com email discount networks ild teleservices

1, Report #1197490

Dec 24 2014
http://invies.com invies.com ripoff me with amazon play station card 50 box for kindle fire hd 16 gb tablet...fake....Order Update #133308‏ Order Update #133308 Invies.com Kişilere ekle 03.12.2014 [Bu iletiyi gelen kutunun en üstünde tut] Kime: stacie/suleyman perkins/godek support@invies.com Güvenliğiniz için bu iletinin bazı kısımları engellendi. İçeriği göster|support@invies.com adresine güveniyorum. İçeriği her zaman göster. Invies.com Order Number: 133308 Detailed Invoice: http://invies.com/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=133308 Date Ordered: Saturday 29 November, 2014 The comments for your order are: Your order has been shipped. Delivery Estimate Date: December 6, 2014 - December 9, 2014 Your order has been updated to the following status: New status: Shipped Please reply to this email if you have any questions. Internet Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Computer Manufactures: http://invies.com Internet

2, Report #1197410

Dec 23 2014
Discount Cab Total Transit Glendale,Arizona Terrible Service glendale Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Discount Cab glendale, Arizona

3, Report #1197298

Dec 23 2014
Gift Rocket rEGISTERED FOR A GIFT CARD ON 12/17 AND WAS TOLD MY CARD WOULD BE CREDITED IN 3 TO 5 DAYS. IT HAS BEEN 6 DAYS AND NO ACTION. TRIED TO CONTACT THEM VS WEB SITE AND EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN REMOVED.. Los angles Calif nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Gift Rocket Internet

4, Report #1197154

seller networks Individual Internet
Author: cos, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

5, Report #1197235

Dec 23 2014
Discount Van - Truck - SUV - RV (first name in emails - Ivas) Ordered jumpseat, never delivered, Internet Author: Ellicott City, Maryland RV Parts & Accessories: Discount Van - Truck - SUV - RV (first name in emails - Ivas) Internet

6, Report #1197201

Dec 22 2014
City Painting and Remodeling, www painting-and-remodeling com Sells Leads www painting-and-remodeling com Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Paint & Wallpaper: City Painting and Remodeling Nationwide

7, Report #1197140

Dec 22 2014
Torres Home Appliances and More Abraham, Jesus, Marisela, Oliveras Sells appliances with serial numbers and barcodes removed at a discount. Business is run by an owner who does not take responsibility with past customers and faulty appliances. He also does not have any type of accounting resource for receipts. Which means he most likely is not a tax compliant company. Santa Ana Internet
Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Torres Home Appliances and More Internet

8, Report #1197129

Dec 22 2014
IncredibleHealthRemedies.com I ordered tendanitis relief herbal supplements from this company and they took my money...$65.50 and it has been now over a month...i have not received. There is no phone number on website. i was in so much pain and sick when i ordered...I did not realize and investigate it. they took my money immediately from my bank account ,debit card, and i try to contact them about my order at the contact email provided and it just comes back to me as a failed email. This company is a scam!! i then investigated and they have been reported from several other people. This company needs to be stopped and caught and be put in jail!!! do not order from Incredible Health Remedies.com You will be scammed and lose your money! unknown Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Alternative Health: IncredibleHealthRemedies.com Internet

9, Report #1197084

Dec 22 2014
ACS Cash-Advance Services They refuse to send any documents with your info on it and they just want to do business by email. They don't even address you by name. Very threatening about legal proceedings approaching within 14 days. Unknown Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Internet

10, Report #1197072

Dec 22 2014
JNL Apparel JNL Apparel This email is to confirm your recent order. You will receive a tracking number to your email address and/or phone when your order ships from our facility1x Custom Kansas City Chiefs Nike Reax #12 - Men's / 7.5 for $159.00 each Shipping : $10.15 USDTotal : $169.15 USD. Internet Author: Independence, Kansas Sporting Goods: JNL Apparel Internet

11, Report #1196958

Dec 21 2014
Global Vacation Network Free travel gifts aren't even at a discount Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Network Clearwater, Florida

12, Report #1196956

Dec 21 2014
iig promotions Free travel gifts aren't even at a discount! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Hotel: iig promotions Internet

13, Report #1196770

Dec 20 2014
The Cash Advance Related Companies Robert Williams I received an email stating that I had 3 hours to pay $349.83 or they would send the case to court. Los Angeles California Author: Georgia Cash Services: The Cash Advance Related Companies Internet

14, Report #1196603

Dec 19 2014
buyexoticfruit.com buy exotic fruit .com online company Fraudulant Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: buyexoticfruit.com Internet

15, Report #1196531

Dec 19 2014
Zulily Ordered and paid for two childrens toys November 25,2014. Conformation email sent Nov. 26 from Zuilily. Finally got my call received Dec. 17 and was told it had not been shipped would be shipped overnight with an email to me confirming. No confirmation, nothing! Internet Author: Afton, Oklahoma Abusive Children: Zulily Internet

16, Report #1196439

Dec 18 2014
coolhandlehosting Adam R They deducted $277.75 out of my acct without my permission,I immediately called and they gave me the run around and sent an email saying no refunds,Dont do business with these crooks California Author: Lansing, Michigan Web Hosting: coolhandlehosting

17, Report #1196362

Dec 18 2014
legalherbalbudz-com Failure to Deliver Internet Author: Saint Pauls, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: legalherbalbudz-com Internet

18, Report #1196273

Dec 18 2014
Equator Signed up as vendor and noticed a 9.99 charge on my credit card. Unfortunatly I noticed this six months after the charge started. In that time frame there was no work and not even an email saying thank you for your montly donation that we did nothing to earn. Nationwide Author: Florida Realtors: Equator Nationwide

19, Report #1196253

Dec 18 2014
Anderson Law Group Lisa AnnLegal Representative email saying Dear Debtor, signed Legal Representative Internet Author: Ironton, Ohio Collection Agencies: Anderson Law Group Internet

20, Report #1196247

Dec 18 2014
NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL I made a purchase on December 1 for a Jersey. I received an email with an order number. I tried to contact the company a few days later for a tracking number and the email was sent back to me as undeliverable. The website has no phone number or other method to contact anyone. Needless to say, I still dont have my order. Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL Internet

21, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

22, Report #1196108

Dec 17 2014
JNL Apparel and beyond I ordered the custom colts shoes on November 12th and I received a confirmation email explaining j would receive an email when my item had been shipped. I have read through many of these reports and am realizing that this may have been a scam! I'm out ove RIP-OFF APPAREL AND BEYOND COLTS SHOES Internet
Author: Greenfield, Indiana Specialty Stores: JNL Apparel and beyond Internet

23, Report #1195998

Dec 17 2014
Jacqueline Nikki Mapile Friends and Family Discount Woodland Hills? California Author: Pasadena, California Health Spas: Jacqueline Nikki Mapile California

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

25, Report #1195988