Your Search | familycontact911.com email discount networks ild teleservices

Apr 30 2016
White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Blatent HIPAA violations and violation of civil rights Troy North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Pharmacies: White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Troy, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems sites2008.com WARNING WARNING WARNING Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Search Engine Optimization: Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Jang Health Group went to cancel,they would not kept talking,then said cancel sent to email,got nothing very very rude and then hung up on me,called back then said they cant hear me and hung up again his name was Alex New York New York Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

5, Report #1302040

Apr 29 2016
Kermathrealty Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Realtor Discount broker that does not return calls on properties you may be interested in seeing and unprofessional behavior for offers Saline Michigan
Author: Novi, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Kermath Saline, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX Goairportshuttle.com Refused to refund my money when they didnt show up San antonio Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Local Transportation: Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX San antonio, Texas

Apr 28 2016
ConsLines Took my money and never provided the service Internet Provide me your email address Author: Granite Bay, California Communications & Networking: ConsLines Internet

Apr 28 2016
Retina-X Studios, LLC AVANGATE COM, phonesheriff, phone sheriff This compnay rips you off big time, because they put all kinds of dislaimers everywhere on their website. So if something does not work they go to these disclaimers stating they will not offer a refund because of this and that.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Software: Retina-X Studios, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Iceberg cups Bogus internet ripoff. Ordered cups on 3-30-2016. No product received and all contact info has been deleted. Website down. Email taken down. Internet Author: Rowlett, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 27 2016
1and1.com Unauthorized Charge to My VISA Chesterbrook PA Author: Stites, Idaho Web Hosting: 1and1.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

14, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

15, Report #1302022

Apr 26 2016
Patricia A. Tureaud Unable to contact Select Student Loan Help by phone, email or fax. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Patricia A. Tureaud Tucson, Arizona

16, Report #1302017

Apr 26 2016
Rebtel Networks Suppose to be a cheap way to call international. But ti does not work. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: Rebtel Networks Internet

17, Report #1301908

Apr 26 2016
Wang Gang Ripoffs, There are at least 15 internet companies all connected. Never answer the phone or reply to email send. Mdse still not received over a month now, But the knew how to take my money. Shanghai MinhangQu Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Wang Gang Internet

Apr 25 2016
American debt recovery services Request funds of $1284 Internet Ridiculuos Author: Melbourne, Florida Collection Agencies: American debt recovery services Internet

Apr 25 2016
Sourcewave ALEX BECKER sourcelts com SOURCELTS ALEX BECKER FRAUD Internet
Author: Jakarta, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Sourcewave ALEX BECKER Internet

Apr 24 2016
Td Financial Products www.over720.com and td financial products is a scam Lutz Florida Author: dolton, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Td Financial Products Lutz, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Casino super aposta 1 Casino website Super aposta 1. Ilegal fraud scam website for online games and real money. Superaposta1.com is open in Countries without license. Got my 1700 Euros and now it's closed in Portugal. No satisfaction at all. Do not join or play. Get your money or you may get a surprise one day just like me. Ripoff. Internet Author: Alabama Casinos: Casino super aposta 1 Internet

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Hotelandresortcard.com Discount Dining Dollars Restaurant.com The Hotel Card The Hotel Savings Card Hotel and Resort Card does not pay Hotel Internet Author: Salado, Texas Resorts: Hotelandresortcard.com Internet

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet