FAMILYCONTACT911.COM EMAIL DISCOUNT NETWORKS ILD TELESERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks ILD teleservices
There may be more specific results for "Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks ILD teleservices"
For more specific results for "Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks ILD teleservices"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Cable Companies: cableboxandmodem.com Internet

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Asian Date Cupid Networks, Chinalove, Asiamatch International dating, overseas marriage, Chinese dating, asian dating, overseas wives New York New York Author: Sherman, Texas Adult Web Sites: Asian Date New York, New York

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
Christian Brown State Attorney Office Sent me an email stating I was going to jail and have to pay 13,000.00 to the court. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Wanted Criminals: Christian Brown State Attorney Office Internet

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 16 2017
LUXSTYLE LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS I went on luxstyle web page, when I saw the cost I closed out. I had entered my address and name and email and did not order anything. Then I received a email telling me that my order was being mailed to me but I didn't order anything. DENMARK NATIONWIDE Author: kuantan, Skin Care: LUXSTYLE Internet

May 16 2017
NATIONWIDE TRS LIMITED ERIC AND DERRICK CLAIMED I OWED $139.97 FOR AN ORDER ON SEPT. 2014. OFFERED TO KNOCK IT DOWN TO $90.00. I WONDERED WHY THE COMPANY HADN'T BILLED ME SINCE THEY HAD MY ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS?? THEIR ACCENT WAS EITHER FROM INDIA OR THE PHILLIPINNES. Nationwide Author: PERRIS, California Skin Care: NATIONWIDE Nationwide

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Seller Networks Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Seller Networks Internet

May 15 2017
Geek Hoodies Scam, didnt receive my order, no response to email either Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Internet Fraud: Geek Hoodies Internet

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
TDW Closeouts The Discount Warehouse Closeouts Sold me two pallets ($2,000) of Bonton merchandise that was 90% junk Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Gautier, Mississippi Kitchens: TDW Closeouts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Beaute wrinkle reducer Beaute Creme Pay for shipping only , after 14 days they will charge your account $99.95 I emailed them before that they said they didn't get the email and you cannot cancel through email what a scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle reducer Internet

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 12 2017
Jeremy T Grabow JAYPAC Mr. Grabow forged an email and fraudulently sent me that email to me as if it had come from a law firm Irvine California Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Jeremy T Grabow Irvine, California

May 11 2017
The Rx Helper. This place gives you nothing but the run around. Charges your account and never sends your medication. And then keeps sending emails about missing Info. Once you send it in they send another email saying you have more missing info. Want refund you for the Scam fraud RX helper Nationwide Author: Myrtle beach , South Carolina Adult Care Facilities: The Rx Helper Nationwide

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet