FAMILYCONTACT911.COM EMAIL DISCOUNT NETWORKS ILD TELESERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks ILD teleservices
There may be more specific results for "Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks ILD teleservices"
For more specific results for "Familycontact911.com Email Discount Networks ILD teleservices"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Southwest Airline / booking.com After booking a flight, I followed a link to book a hotel. The link took me booking dot com where they promptly ripped me off for $495 Unknown Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Southwest Airline Internet

Jun 26 2017
Cashnetusa finance I was sent a email for fail funding notice and was told I needed to pay a 100 dollars Internet Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Cashnetusa finance Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat, Earth Connection Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Alexandra and Attila Akat Drug Bust in Family, Ethics Scandal, One Retreat Centre PERMANENTLY CLOSED, Amateur unskilled Ayahuasca shamans,PR scandal. People risk losing deposits. Oliveira do Hospital thesanctuary1860.com/
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Oliveira do Hospital,

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
Platinum TV Production TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Platinum TV Production | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Platinum TV Production/PTGTV was founded in 1997 by Paul Scott, President/CEO, as an independent media production company. Dedicated to creating communication solutions for businesses across a wide range of industries. Platinum TV Production utilizes fully-integrated communication solutions designed to educate, helping companies reach success. Platinum TV Production is committed to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts

Jun 24 2017
Dot Com Media DCM Moguls Bewaree - cheaters - liars - misleaders - false advertisement - fraud Thousand Oaks California Author: Stamford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks , California

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Michelle Carter Self Storage Email Scam Panama City FL Email Author: Panama City, Florida Legal Services: Michelle Carter Internet

Jun 23 2017
E-Com Solutions, Outsourced Lifestyle and Jason O'Neil Fraud. Total Scam. Complicated and disorganized. Jacksonville Florida Author: Randolph, Minnesota Con Artists: E-Com Solutions Randolph, Minnesota

Jun 23 2017
Dot Com Media Moguls cheaters, liars, misleaders, false advertisement, unreliable, false promises, blackmailers, untrustworhy Thousand Oaks California Author: los angeles, California Websites: Dot Com Media Thousand Oaks, California

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Matthew Hagber Blue cloud deals .com Ordered the sauna waist trainer. The infomercial was on Facebook.. The deal was buy now for 24.99$. Placed order on 6/7 still haven't received.. called several times sent numerous emails.. All unanswered! Internet Author: West Decatur, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagber Internet

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
Kim's Florist Tried to send flowers to my sister who was having a bad day.Received email saying ordered was re-funded. Internet Author: MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Kim's Florist Internet

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Johickey.com Jo & hickey printing supplies They email me about a job opportunity. I accepted the job thinking that it was a good opportunity for me since I could work from home. But googling this company and found out they were lying and scamming people. London NWI 5RA, the UK Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Johickey.com Internet

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Health Research Systems Alzaphen. Complete and total ripoff Florida Florida
Wish I would have gotten that email. Author: Clarence, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Health Research Systems Internet

Jun 19 2017
Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet
Author: phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Garcinia - Maxslim.com Internet

Jun 19 2017
MLM Formula Josh Cope Can not use email to cancel subscription within 14 days period America Internet
Author: White River, Other Internet: MLM Formula Josh Cope Internet

Jun 18 2017
800.com Steven Ivester Stuart Ehrlich Rip me off for commision took advantage of my clients Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dana Point, California Computer Marketing Companies: 800.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide