Your Search | familycontact911.com email discount networks ild teleservices

Apr 18 2014
discount rim financing gets all your personal info to approve your credit online then has no purchase option and phone number always has answering machine , Internet Author: moore, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: discount rim financing Internet

Apr 17 2014
Discount Motors North Richland Hills Tx Fraud,Deception and Criminal Behavior nrh Texas Author: nrh, Texas Auto Dealers: Discount Motors North Richland Hills Tx nrh, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Waffle Collectibles Air Paradigm Has deceptive/unclear shipping practices and return policies. Hostile customer service (see email below) Riverside, California Author: Manhattan Beach, California Hobby Shops: Waffle Collectibles Riverside, California

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
American Discount Movers SCAM ALERT BAIT AND SWITCH HOSTAGE Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Moving Companies: American Discount Movers Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Cash USA Email from DOMONIQUE BRYANT Nationwide Author: Hudson, New York Cash Services: Cash USA Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

Apr 16 2014
smart seed Best In CT This internet marketing company sold me a dream. I paid about 2,000 dollars for maintenance fees, and a website. They lack in quality, said they would reimburse me. They never fixed my website, and I have yet to receive the 500.00 reimbursements. This company also harasses women on FB. My daughter received a message from a Wilson stating she was beautiful, and he would love her to work for him. She ignored his email. He then sent her a request, and caused her to feel very uncomfortable. This is a company based on lazy slime balls looking to make a quick buck. Brookfield Internet Author: Stamford , Connecticut Small Business Services: smart seed Internet

Apr 16 2014
Mike Zammuto Brand.com ReputationChanger.com Dean Cannon Capital Insight, Lijit Networks, Matthew Cooke, Cyber Investigation Services, Zac Johnson cyber bullying, digital assassination, SQL injection code, reputation management mafia, zammuto lawsuits Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Colorado SEO - Reputation Management: Mike Zammuto Brand.com ReputationChanger.com Dean Cannon Capital Insight, Lijit Networks, Matthew Cooke, Cyber Investigation Services, Zac Johnson Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Bidz.com I pruchase a rRing, Now Bidz have the ring and the money and will not refund me even tho i have the email proof they have both  California Author: Melbourne, Liars: Bidz.com California

Apr 15 2014
American Discount Movers LLC FIRST CALL MOVERSHOME TEAM MOVERSRED WHITE AND BLUE MOVERS AMERICAN DISCOUNT MOVERS SCAM SAME AS FIRST CALL MOVERS BAIT AND SWITCH HOSTAGE Fort Lauderdale Nationwide
Author: birmingham, Alabama Moving Companies: American Discount Movers LLC Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
ACS Bruce Williams Senior Investigation Office ,Department-Law & Enforcement This company ACS ,Advance Cash Services, sent me a harrasing email threating by the internet Chicago Internet Author: Fort. Mitchell, Alabama Loans: ACS Internet

Apr 15 2014
Mike J Anderson State Attorney, Sandy Spring, Maryland received phone calls and email. Foreign accent answers. Accused of cheque fraud. False, seems shady! Sandy Spring Maryland Author: Alanson, Michigan Collection Agencies: Mike J Anderson Internet

Apr 15 2014
Tal Hart memory-of-.com I paid for a site that does not work!! Sent various emails and have received no response... Internet Author: Turner, Maine Internet Fraud: Tal Hart Internet

Apr 15 2014
X-Factor Sports, LLC Hammer X GolfJack Hamm Hammer X DriverJackthehammerhamm@gmail.com X-Factor Driver did not perform as advertised. Got email agreeing to return, got return authorization no, returned club, no refund Englewood Colorado Author: shalimar, Florida Sporting Goods: X-Factor Sports, LLC Englewood, Colorado

Apr 14 2014
Jackson Lewis Law Associate Jeff Foster Jeff Foster Threatening/Scary Email Internet Author: Stevens Point , Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jackson Lewis Law Associate Internet

Apr 14 2014
Proactive Legal Services, Wisdom Tree United, Mortgage Consulting Network, RMA Legal Netwrok, Primary Home Solutions, Pamela Watson, pwatson@lmrsa.com, april@legalmodexpert.com SCAM ALERT. They have multiple names, multiple email addresses, multiple phone and fax numbers. Tarzana California Author: Sacramento, California Loan Modification: Proactive Legal Services Tarzana, California

Apr 14 2014
MediaComCable Media Com CableMediaCom Internet Connectivity Unreliable and Customer service is anything but service Columbia Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Internet Service Providers: MediaComCable Internet

Apr 14 2014
NCS Law Group Matt Williams Sent Final Notification on Collection via email and requested mailing address Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Collection Agencies: NCS Law Group Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
dreamshipnumber.com Scam - did not receive merchandise and no response to my email requests Internet Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: dreamshipnumber.com Internet

Apr 13 2014
Plain Green Loans Plain Green Loans charged me $3260. for a $1000. loan. I sent an email asking if they made a mistake on my account and they never replied, this is not the interest amount I signed my name to. After paying $2300 I stopped payments and never heard from them until 8 months later from a collector wanting $960 more. I paid $240 more. Internet Author: West Lafyayette, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Plain Green Loans Internet

Apr 13 2014
Discount Tires Mesa AZ In 2001 i purchased a set of tire's from Discount tire on payments .I not only made all my payments i payed them off early to save on the intrest fee's. Last year i start getting calls from a collection agency saying i owed them the ENTIRE amount. even if i had not payed them in full they cant come after you a decade and a half later .If i kept every single receipt for CLOSED accts decade's later id be on that show Hoarders .Ive heard this is one of the latest scams to get people to pay up to protect their credit because im sure most people don't keep paperwork for something they paid off 13 yrs later mesa Arizona Author: Apache jct, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Discount Tires Mesa AZ mesa , Arizona