Your Search | familycontact911.com email discount networks ild teleservices

1, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

2, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Why? Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

3, Report #1319400

Jul 28 2016
Resort World Pass Some Discount on their Travel Services! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Travel Agencies: Resort World Pass San Antonio, Texas

4, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

5, Report #1319223

Jul 27 2016
trueaccord@.com keep emailing me about a debt that was on a pop up ad on amazon which was a bogus ad san fransisco Internet emails state washington, Author: lake Orion, Michigan Beauty Salons: trueaccord@.com Internet

6, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

7, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

8, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
edge97.com http.//7yhwa.com/mHAVH tried to scam me of $59.00 for a fictitious cruise by texting me Internet Author: Bethel, Connecticut Cruise Ships: edge97.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
amazing print head .com amazingprinthead.com, amazingprinthead Amaizing Print-head Scam NEVER delivers Jawa Timur Nationwide Author: lantana, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: amazing print head .com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
livingdope.com Took money for t-shirt order. Shirt was never mailed and when i try to call I just get a machine that says all circuts are busy. I have sent several emails with no reply or telling me to email another address that never responds. Internet Author: Matthews, Missouri Clothing Stores: livingdope.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
skinfresh 2day Dermafi Charge for item that was cancelled, but they had given me the incorrect email to terminate my order and any future charges. 5210 Stark Ave Ashtabula, OH 44004 Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: skinfresh 2day Internet

Jul 25 2016
guzu sent in iphone for payment the company sent email they would send payment they never sent it. deer park, new york New York Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: guzu deer park, New York

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Pattrick Maddes Loan officer Received email with a loan document attached saying I was approved for a loan for 9000.00 at a 5.2% rate to pay back in 3 yrs at 289.00 a month. ¬†Keyport NJ Author: ada, Michigan Commerical Lending Firm: Capital One NJ

Jul 25 2016
Speedy Cash Email Threat Houston, Texas Nationwide Update on Speedy Cash Author: Abilene, Texas Collection Agencies: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 25 2016
Mate1.com Montreal Internet Author: Rolla, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Suddenlink Disconnect no bill no email Dallas,tx Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Cable TV: Suddenlink Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
betdouble0.com 5dimes.eu betdouble0.com GREAT 5dimes.eu TERRIBLE Internet Author: New York Sports Instruction: betdouble0.com 5dimes.eu Internet

Jul 23 2016
Irimia Laura - bigmoneysrl Chaturbate name is bigmoneysrl Real name is Irimia Laura and her email is cilic_petrova@yahoo.com.tr Webcam scammer Romania, Croatia Internet
Author: new york , New York Title and Escrow Services: Irimia Laura - bigmoneysrl Internet

Jul 23 2016
Email Processing System Jay Brown Jay Brown took $25 for email processing ad then $37 for a top affiliate website Internet Internet Author: St. louis, Missouri Work at Home Business: Email Processing System Internet

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California