Your Search | farrandino & sons
Approximately 694 Reports Found

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 01 2016
LITE MOVING AND SONS INC PRICE SCAMMER, WEIGHT SCAMMER, DESTROYS FURNITURE, WON'T REPAIR OR REPLACE FRANKLIN SQUARE New York Author: BOSTON, Massachusetts Moving Companies: LITE MOVING AND SONS INC FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

Jan 27 2016
Service Foods, Inc. Jefferson Financial, H-Sons, Inc., Southern Foods, Inc., Blue Ribbon Foods, Kic Foods, Inc., Meat Processing of Georgia, BMP Meats, LLC, Southern Foods at home CONS! CONS! CONS! STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY! Norcross, Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Food Vendors: Service Foods | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Norcross, Georgia

Jan 27 2016
Service Foods & Jefferson Financial Blue Ribbon Foods, H-Sons, Inc., Southern Foods, Inc., Southern Foods at Home SERVICE FOODS & JEFFERSON FINANCIAL ~ LIARS & UNETHICAL Norcross, Georgia Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Service Foods Norcross, Georgia

Jan 25 2016
Larry Teague and Sons Heating & Air took my money frozen air unit Neptune Beach Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Larry Teague and Sons Heating & Air Neptune Beach, Florida

Jan 21 2016
Jordan and Sons Plumbing Electrical Lied, Mislead, not up front, withheld charges Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia , South Carolina Plumbing: Jordan and Sons Plumbing Electrical Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 20 2016
Battaglia and Sons AKA B & H contractor AKA Joseph Battaglia Took my money never did the job or returned my money or supplies paid for after 4 yrs Howard Beach,New york New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Home Improvements: Battaglia and Sons and B & H contractor Howard Beach, New York

Jan 08 2016
scott and sons auto sales repossessed my car when i came in to pay houston Texas Author: kendleton, Texas Junk Dealers: scott and sons auto sales houston, Texas

Dec 22 2015
First Merit Bank Inactivity fee for not using an account and charging $25.00 each month , so far they've taken $100.00 out of my sons account because he hasn't used it , you can't have an account at this bank and save money because they deduct it for not using it. Not sure that this is legal, I closed the account, because of being ripped off, I hope someone sues them for us to get back lost money, the bank is getting rich off of us poor people. Ohio Who's account is it? Author: Mio, Michigan Banks: First Merit Bank Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
san diego letter jackets /david reyes J figueroa and co. Charged for sons coat 485 but dissapeared from location the guy is a piece of crap stealing children's dream kearny mesa , California Author: California, California Boat Brokers: san diego letter jackets /david reyes

Nov 28 2015
All My Sons Moving and Storage of El Paso Worst move ever!!! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: All My Sons Moving and Storage of El Paso El Paso, Texas

Nov 26 2015
CompleteEquine.com Council & Sons, LLC Serious Rip Off Horse Trader, Liar and Thief Cordele Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Horse Breeders / trainers: CompleteEquine.com Internet

Nov 23 2015
All My Sons Moving and Storage of Tulsa Thieves!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage of Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nov 18 2015
Gracie Barra Chris -manager Alex Cesne Refuse To Cancel Sons Membership Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Instruction: Gracie Barra Katy, Texas

Nov 12 2015
All My Sons Moving and Storage of Little Rock Moving Company Ripoff Little Rock Arkansas Author: Columbia, Arkansas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage of Little Rock Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
DSP Plumbing Keith Dattile Dattile and Sons Plumbing Scam, False slab water leak detection, Coral Springs worst pluming service, refusal to provide services in contract Coral Springs Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Plumbing: DSP Plumbing Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 19 2015
interface talent Interface talent Interface Talent took my sons pictures & photos when he was 8 years old and they never gave me my money back or anything we are talking about $2,000 worth of stuff marketing pictures photo shoots Marketing cards and I'm not very happy with them New Brunswick New Jersey
Author: dunellen, New Jersey Modeling Agencies: interface talent dunellen, New Jersey

Oct 14 2015
American Roofing Solutions Inc. Luis Roberto Escobar Owner The repair on my sons roof is worse than before the repairs were made Tamarac Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: American Roofing Solutions Inc. Tamarac, Florida

Oct 13 2015
PC RICHARDS & SONS UNSCRUPLOUS BUSINESS PRACTICE
Author: , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: PC RICHARDS & SONS

Oct 11 2015
My 3 Son's Productions My 3 Sons Productions, Canosa Catering This person is scamming actress's to come and audition with him for a Ben Stiller movie, once they get there he uses sexual advances, I am sure there is more! Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Ohhh Roger, what have you become?? Author: Gorham, Maine Questionable Activities: My 3 Son's Productions Lynnfield, Massachusetts

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 04 2015
All My Sons Movers Milwaukee They will cancel on you last minute and lie to your face about it. Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Moving Companies: All My Sons Movers Milwaukee Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 01 2015
McGlinch & Sons roofing, construction, leaky, irresponsible, junk, holes, debris, unresponsive, awful, fail Farmington Hills Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Home Improvements: McGlinch & Sons Farmington Hills, Michigan

Sep 25 2015
All My Sons Moving Charges at the last minute, lots of damage to my possessions and missing items Phoenix, Az. Nationwide Author: Orient, Ohio Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
All My Sons of SW Florida All My Sons Fort Myers, Jetloop Way Trashed my Content, Late, Over Charging, Not responsive, Horrible Service Fort Myers Florida
Author: Naples, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons of SW Florida Fort Myers, Florida