FARRANDINO & SONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Farrandino & Sons
There may be more specific results for "Farrandino & Sons"
For more specific results for "Farrandino & Sons"
Showing 1-25 of 2,044 Found Reports For more specific results for "Farrandino & Sons"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

Aug 03 2017
Case W. R. Case & Sons Cutlery Did not honor their warranty Bradford Pennsylvania Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Sporting-good Manufactures: Case Bradford, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2017
Great Falls Septic AKA Hott and Sons, AKA David Hott Great Falls Septic - Biggest Rip Off Artist in the Construction Business Purcellville Virginia Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Great Falls Septic Purcellville, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento - Mike & Sons Auto Body - Took the money and ran! - Roseville California
Author: Roseville, California Body Work & Repair: Mike and Sons Autobody - Sacramento Roseville, California

Jul 19 2017
Pop and Sons LLC Kevin Rains Sr, Kevin Rains Jr, Timothy Rains,Korey Rains DO NOT WORK FOR KEVIN RAINS SR! OWES THOUSANDS, SONS EMBEZZELING CO MONEY! Fort Worth, Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Pop and Sons LLC Internet

Jul 09 2017
Ebay.com Aaron and Sons cell phone sellers BATE , TAKE, AND SWITCH Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ebay.com Internet

Jul 09 2017
Leonard and Sons Construction Concrete work done cracked and, called no show, no response to emails Thousand Palms California Author: Palm Desert, California Home Improvements: Leonard and Sons Construction Thousand Palms, California

Jul 07 2017
All my sons moving We called many company about moving meAll my sons moving was the cheapest at 365.00 for 4 hours of moving it took 2 guys 6 hours to move me and cost me 775.00 to move do not use this company they will rip you off they lye and cheat you out of money Riped me of Scammed me out of money boise Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Moving Companies: All my sons moving Internet

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Company is a total fraud. Took money to move my sons apt from New York to San Fransisco. Promised a date. Never showed up or call me. They deserve to be sued. Never use them. You will be let down in the worst way. West palm beach florida Nationwide Did you notice they aren't movers? Author: New york, New York Moving Companies: Ez van lines moving company Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Lux imporium I bought the SONS OF ANARCHY WINTER COAT THST COST 95 BUCK WITH THE FINSL COST OF 98BUCKS! I ORFERED IT DEC E0TH! AND IT'S STILL NOT HERE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY COAT!! PLEASE HELP ME, HERE IS MY ORDER NUMBER AND THE INFO WHEN I NAUGHT IT!Ty, ALLIE Lux imporium said my order was sent and they took my money and i never recieved the soa coat! Internet Author: Layton, Utah Clothing Stores: Lux imporium Internet

Jun 29 2017
Vom Gottschalk German Shepherds Buyer Beware - Backyard Breeder St James Minnesota You Opinion Not Facts Author: Minnesota Dog Breeders: Vom Gottschalk German Shepherds St James, Minnesota

Jun 22 2017
Alaa Hattab and Mohamad Hattab fraudsters father and sons ottawa Ontario Author: Canada, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Alaa Hattab and Mohamad Hattab canada

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Milanoo China I ordered my sons graduation suite and shoes it said pick the shipping I paid 44 dollars for shipping and it said the stuff would arrive in 3 to 5 days China Author: Buffalo, New York Advertising Agencies: Milanoo Internet

Jun 08 2017
MATTRESS SHACK FRANKIE/RICK BUYERS BEWARE, SCAMMED ME WITH VERY BAD QUALITY MATTRESS / MATTRESSES Houston Texas
Really? Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: MATTRESS SHACK Houston, Texas

May 25 2017
crowe roofing r.crowe roofingr crowe and sons picture perfect of what roofers should not do akron Ohio Author: barberton, Ohio Home Improvements: crowe roofing akron, Ohio

May 22 2017
Giese & Sons LLC ,Allen G Giese, Alan J Giese, GS Painting LLC, Non payment for a painting job I had performed, judgment for money awarded in 2013. Waukesha Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Giese & Sons LLC Internet

May 20 2017
TR Smith and Sons Landscaping, LLC TR Smith and SonsTR Smith & SonsTyler Smith Scam, Fraud, Theft, Deceit, Stolen Credit Card Spanaway Washington
Author: Issaquah, Washington Landscaping: TR Smith and Sons Landscaping, LLC Spanaway, Washington

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Parker & Sons Plumbing Parker & Sons A/CParker and Sons Unethical, Con-artists Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Plumbing: Parker & Sons Plumbing Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 21 2017
PC richards and Sons PC Richards participates in CONSUMER FRAUD brentwood ny Author: kings parl, New York Kitchens: PC richards and Sons