Your Search | farrandino & sons
Approximately 595 Reports Found

1, Report #1162031

Jul 14 2014
Kemmerer & Sons He took my check for $175.00 and never showed up to do the work. Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kemmerer & Sons Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Pino and Sons Con artist Pino and Son's cement company who does shabby work and uses cheap materials Warren Michigan Author: warren, Michigan Building Services: Pino and Sons Warren, Michigan

Jul 03 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage Hidden Charges, RIPOFF of hours, deceptive practices Spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Spring, Texas

Jun 23 2014
Irby & Sons Contractors Unknown they said they were doing a Oncor energy audit lewisville Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Wanted Criminals: Irby & Sons Contractors lewisville, Texas

Jun 21 2014
Parker and Sons ~ If I knew now, what I didn't know then. Its a win / win situation... for them! Phoenix Arizona Author: N. Phoenix, Arizona Appliances: Parker and Sons Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 18 2014
www.ahold-transactions.com EVERY CROOKED SON OF A BITCH THAT WORKS THERE THESE CROOKED SONS A BITCHES GOT ME FOR 3000.00 FOR A ATV THAT I NEVER RECEIVED Gardina California Author: N/A, Alabama Motorcycles: www.ahold-transactions.com Gardina, California

Jun 13 2014
arroyo & sons auto clinic arroyo and sons automotive novice supposed master mechanic with little to no knowledge of working on ac systems and electrical functions on a saturn vue. houston Texas
Author: houston , Texas Auto Repair Service: arroyo & sons auto clinic houston , Texas

Jun 12 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage Bluffton SC Eric DeWeerdBrian Gitzen Failure to care for furniture in their control Bluffton South Carolina Author: Dover, Delaware Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving and Storage Bluffton SC Select State/Province

Jun 11 2014
Mol and Sons Fake Car Fax reports and mileage meter modified (lower than actual mileage) Toronto Ontario Author: Cambridge, Ontario Auto Dealers: Mol and Sons Toronto, Ontario

Jun 10 2014
All My Sons Moving and Storage Severely Overcharged Jupiter Florida Author: West Palm, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving and Storage Jupiter, Florida

Jun 08 2014
All My Sons Moving Dallas Worst Moving Experience. Late and then took 6 hours to move a 1 bedroom apartment! Addison Texas Author: Addison, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Dallas Internet

May 30 2014
Best Drug Rehabilitation Richard OmsteadPer Wickstrom Rich Omstead sexually harrassed my sons roommate by offering her liquor and sex for a raise.  Battle Creek Michigan Author: Runnemede, New Jersey Cult: Best Drug Rehabilitation Battle Creek, Michigan

May 27 2014
CLARK COUNTY CPS OFFICE CLARK COUNTY FOSTER CARE.CLARK COUNTY CPS NURSEFOSTER FAMILY FOR MY SONS 2 SONS WAS MOLESTED, FED VOMIT, ABUSUED WITH STICK, BEATEN NECKOD WHILE IN THE SYSTEM, DUE TO A GLITCH. N LAS VEGAS NEVADA Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Family Services: CLARK COUNTY CPS OFFICE N LAS VEGAS, Select State/Province

May 11 2014
deals.com.au Barry Lopfer Christopher Moon Doug Kore deals.com.au Hey guys If any one is thinking of buying anything from this site... DONT!!!!! They sold a fishing class at the beginning of this year advertising Lithgow as a location. So I bought 2 tickets for my sons thinking it would be a fun thing for them to do. Now because the company is not offering the classes here in Lithgow, even though they said they would, my vouchers are going to expire and the deals.com.au website are telling me to travel to either Newcastle, Queensland or Victoria to use them!!!! And wont give me a refund!!!Wot a crock of crap. Am trying to take it further. i wonder how many other people they are ripping off like this Sidney Queensland
Author: Lithgow, Alabama Travel Services: deals.com.au Barry Lopfer Christopher Moon Doug Kore Sidney, Select State/Province

May 09 2014
All My Sons Moving & Storage RIPOFF - DO NOT USE Sarasota Florida Author: Holmes Beach, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage Sarasota, Florida

May 08 2014
deals.com.au Hey guys If any one is thinking of buying anything from this site... DONT!!!!! They sold a fishing class at the beginning of this year advertising Lithgow as a location. So I bought 2 tickets for my sons thinking it would be a fun thing for them to do. Now because the company is not offering the classes here in Lithgow, even though they said they would, my vouchers are going to expire and the deals.com.au website are telling me to travel to either Newcastle, Queensland or Victoria to use them!!!! And wont give me a refund!!!Wot a crock of crap. Am trying to take it further. i wonder how many other people they are ripping off like this Sydney Australia Internet Author: Lithgow, Alabama Travel Services: deals.com.au Internet

May 06 2014
Lissa M. Zawalick & Sons Lissa ZawalickLissa LambertLisa Carpenter Scammed after full payment made for Chicago rental Internet Author: Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan Lodging: Lissa M. Zawalick & Sons Internet

May 01 2014
arnold &sons plumbing heating ac they charged me 89 dollars to look at the job at hand peoria Illinois Author: peoria, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: arnold &sons plumbing heating ac peoria, Illinois

Apr 30 2014
daniel p rossman, judy ptak allergens setting off sons' severe asthma , landlord refuses to make repairs bartlett Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Adoption Agency: daniel p rossman, judy ptak elgin , Illinois

21, Report #1142026

Apr 26 2014
Jones and Sons Auto Vehicle Inspection Station unscrupulous Terrell Texas Author: Terrell, Texas Auto Inspection: Jones and Sons Auto Terrell, Texas

22, Report #1141926

Apr 26 2014
All My Sons Moving & Storage Stratford, CT Worst Experience/ Missing Items Stratford Connecticut Author: Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage Stratford, CT Stratford, Connecticut

Apr 26 2014
All My Sons Moving & Storage Refusal to refund $100 deposit for services that were not used Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage Orlando, Florida

Apr 17 2014
All My Sons Moving Extortionists & Crooks!!!! Fort Myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Ft Myers, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Unscrupulous Towing company Kenvil New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Auto Towing: Ron&Sons Towing and Recovery Kenvil, New Jersey