FARRANDINO & SONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Farrandino & Sons
There may be more specific results for "Farrandino & Sons"
For more specific results for "Farrandino & Sons"
Showing 1-25 of 739 Found Reports For more specific results for "Farrandino & Sons"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 21 2017
PC richards and Sons PC Richards participates in CONSUMER FRAUD brentwood ny Author: kings parl, New York Kitchens: PC richards and Sons

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 17 2017
All my sons moving company All my idiots wanna be movers. Totally the worst service I have ever received in my entire life. Ft. Meyers Florida Author: Summerville, South Carolina Moving Companies: All my sons moving company Ft. Meyers, Florida

Apr 13 2017
Swells Inc & Sons Unacceptable Service: The vehicle was in this businesses possession for 3 months without repair, lack of efficient communication, false promises, and no return of the initial 500.00 payment requested Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Swells Inc & Sons Cleveland,

Apr 07 2017
All My Sons Moving - Houston Damaged my home, lied to me, terrible move. Don't USE THEM!! Houston TX Author: Asheville, North Carolina Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving - Houston Houston, TX

Mar 13 2017
Green Dot Bank With Held Funds runied sons birthday pasadena California Jim Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Banks: Green Dot Bank pasadena, California

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 03 2017
KW Smith & Sons Painting, LLC Karl W. Smith Jr. Fugitive On The Run From Philly, Pennsylvania Living In Bullhead City Arizona
Author: Indian Mountain Lakes Estates, Pennsylvania Building Services: KW Smith & Sons Painting, LLC Bullhead City, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
P c Richards & sons Orlando Florida Author: Metuchen, New Jersey Financial Services: P c Richards & sons Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Unstoppable Vision Bought 2 dog piggie banks for my sons and the card was charged, but they were not received. Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Specialty Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Michael DeanSara Adkins We told by Mr. Michael Dean that he had a buyer for our time share. I asked him up front if the buyer had been funded and he started telling. That didn't matter at the moment, he didn't know why people ask for that. It was hard to get him to call me back. I started telling him I did not feel comfortable doing business with him because he could not reply in a timely manner. When you did get him he was always on the road or at his sons soccoer practice. I tried contacting almost every day. He stop responding to me and only contacted my husband. He was at work so it was hard for him to speak with Michael Dean. I don't know if Michael Dean knew he was frauding when he ripped us off. All I can say is, he should be very afraid of what will happen to him. I will go after him a full arsenall. He can not hide from me. He does not to look over his shoulder but look in all directions. Pray for him because he has frauded a child of God and vengence is mine says, the Lord. Winchester Virginia Author: Laveen, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Holiday Property Group LLC Virginia

Dec 06 2016
THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE They charged me twice and damaged my furniture Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Moving Companies: THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 12 2016
All my Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Moving Companies: All my Sons Moving and Storage Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Harris Silver and Sons Harris Silvers Scrap yard Place likes to price gouge for the area they are the only scrap dealers in Belvidere and they tell you if you go to Rockford you will spend more on gas even though they are 40 percent higher. Belvidere Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois tempdir: Harris Silver and Sons Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Newport Academy Newport Academy Founder Lacks Credentials; Staff Screwed Up Sons Meds California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Newport Academy California

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama

Sep 11 2016
Dumark & Sons Auto Sales Beware! Beware! Buying a Vechicle Here! Anoka Minnesota Beware!!! Beware!!! Dumarks & Sons Auto Sales Author: HASTINGS, Minnesota Auto Dealer Repairs: Dumark & Sons Auto Sales Anoka, Minnesota

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2016
frito-lay,inc. Chester cheetah pill found in my sons hot cheetos bag columbus Ohio
Author: columbus, Ohio Convenience Stores: frito-lay,inc. columbus, Ohio