Your Search | fast loan $me

May 05 2016
tracphone they rip me off, lie, mislead, stole my money, phone and time Nationwide Author: San marcos, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: tracphone Nationwide

May 05 2016
Turning Tables Woodcraft Roger Glenn CornwellKaren CornwellColby CornwellDumpster Divers LLC Thief. Liar. Fraud. Stole 3200 from me and I know of several additional victims. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Turning Tables Woodcraft Queen Creek, Arizona

May 05 2016
Cruise.com Unsecured Card Handling Causes me to get charged $9,000 for another of their customer's cruises 255 E. Dania Beach Blvd Dania Beach, FL 33004 Florida
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Cruises: Cruise.com Internet

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
MTC truck driving training Take advantage of me and took my money. Hazelwood, mo 63042 MO Author: St.louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: MTC truck driving training MO

May 05 2016
OnlineJobs.ph OnlineJobs PH, OnlineJobs Philippines, Online Jobs PH, Online Jobs Philippines Scammed me monthly fee Internet Author: Dallas, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: OnlineJobs.ph Internet

May 05 2016
Stellar emarketing stellar-emarketingStellar-eMarketing, Inc Took me for a ride Nashville Tennessee
Author: North Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stellar emarketing Nashville, Tennessee

May 05 2016
Home Trust Bank Kam Singh a Loan Officer at Home Trust - how loan offciers at Home Trust lead you on and then say now on your closing date of a purchase! Nationwide Kam Singh at Home Trust should be fired Author: toronto, Ontario Banks: Home Trust Bank Nationwide

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Dr. Leonard Tachmes Dr. Leonard Tachmes MD Gave Me HERPES!!! Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Leonard Tachmes Miami Beach, Florida

May 05 2016
Shari's Berries Pro Flowers Over promised and charged for their services and denied me talking with a supervisor Not sure...call center in Philippines Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Shari's Berries Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 05 2016
Daniel Michael Shockley Danny Shockley Attempted to rip me off.. BEWARE of this FRAUD ! PayPal protected payment to him Greenville South Carolina
Author: Weare, New Hampshire Trailers: Daniel Michael Shockley Greenville, South Carolina

May 05 2016
Vita Luminance Vita Luminance SCAM Charing me for product I didn't ask for, will not reimburse Henderson Nevada Author: Arizona Beauty Products: Vita Luminance Internet

May 05 2016
Farewell Vactions they hadtold me one price had me book the vaction then gave me another price after i spent $500 internet North Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, North Carolina Cruises: Farewell Vactions North Carolina

May 05 2016
The Institute for Natural Health Paid $20.00 to join this group and it got me NOTHING! Everything that tell you will help you, you have to PAY FOR. They are just a phony, money grubbing organization! Shame on them!! Internet Author: new york, New York Alternative Health: The Institute for Natural Health Internet

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

18, Report #197614

May 05 2016
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. If not over this... Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. DENVILLE, New Jersey

May 05 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: CFLA is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors has implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market we face today. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Executive Resources pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Andrew Lehman Creative Genius Author: , Other Real Estate Services: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Los Angeles, California

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
nouveau skin care Charging me and sending me product I didn't order or want! Internet Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: nouveau skin care Internet

May 05 2016
New England Auto Finance TITLE LOANS ALWAYS FIGURING OUT WAYS TO ADD MONEY TO YOUR LOAN! Nashua New Hampshire All Their Fault, Right? Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Loans: New England Auto Finance Nashua, New Hampshire

May 05 2016
Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam A company called to tell me a major corporation wants to rent the two weeks a year that I own for their employees and for a considerable amount of money. Illionois Author: Denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam Chicago

May 05 2016
Sling TV Will not allow me to cancel my account Internet Author: ALBANY, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Internet

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida