Your Search | fast loan $me

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
HAAN CORPORATION STEAM MOP THE ONLY THING STEAMING IS ME Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Jacksonville, Florida Appliances: HAAN Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
Richard Long Craigslist Scammer trying to get me to use vinexpose.com Austin Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Inspection: Richard Long Internet

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Robert's Handyman Service Rob Ream 04/10/2009 - This guy did a (Grade D) Job - Ripped me off! Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Home Improvements: Robert's Handyman Service Traverse City, Michigan

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Ed Financial The stole money from me. They took payment after I closed my account. Then, they had the gaul to say it would take up to 30 days to return my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Loans: Ed Financial Internet

Jun 28 2016
Comcast Comcast is trying to make me make the same payment TWICE! Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Łukasz Kowalik Beetroot design Sent me graphic designs that his previously sold to others Poland Nationwide
Author: Ohio Computer Graphics: Łukasz Kowalik Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me à truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,

Jun 28 2016
UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT JOHN DAVIS PHONE AND EMAIL FRAUD MISREPRESENTING LOAN OWED DC DC Author: MIRA LOMA, California Internet Fraud: UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT

Jun 27 2016
Michael berger Rip off owes me 1500 dollars havin me and my 1 year old evicted homeless New braunfels Texas
Author: New braunfels, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael berger New braunfels, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Net10 Sold me a phone that will not work outside my zip area. Nationwide Author: Alaska Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER entity number- CA3751893whitehouse.gov STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION AND PAYMENT REDUCTION PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: ADDISON, Texas Loans: CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER IRVINE, California

Jun 27 2016
National Family Solutions Ripped me off/stole hundreds! Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Legal Services: National Family Solutions

Jun 27 2016
R&L carriers ripped me off for $60,000.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: R&L carriers Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) //www.never-msrp.com/never_msrp@yahoo.com Got defect phone. They decline to refund. eBay doesnt support me Houston Texas Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: RedLine Trading LP ‏(never-msrp‏) Houston, Texas