Your Search | fast loan 4 me

1, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

2, Report #1319663

Jul 29 2016
Brooks & Co Scott Brooks Worthless Annuity leads that were sold to me as an Advisor Sugarland Texas Author: Alpine, California Financial Services: Brooks & Co Sugarland, Texas

3, Report #1319650

Jul 29 2016
Fast Track Urgent Care Center MD Businesses, Inc. BEWARE OF WORKING FOR FAST TRACK URGENT CARE! Tampa Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clinics: Fast Track Urgent Care Center Tampa, Florida

4, Report #1319649

Jul 29 2016
franklin legal group james walker saying i owe a loan i never took Internet
Author: monmouth junction, New Jersey Loan Brokers: franklin legal group Internet

5, Report #1319621

Jul 29 2016
yourtimeshareoptions.com they called me and guarennteed they would have my time share sold within 6 months and its been a year and they have disapeared the phone number doesnt even work anymore Orlando, Florida Author: pace, Florida Timeshare Rentals: yourtimeshareoptions.com Orlando, FL 32805,

6, Report #1319618

Jul 29 2016
America's Locksmith Services Threatened Me - Rip Off - Scam Houston Texas Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: America's Locksmith Services Nationwide

7, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

8, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

9, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

10, Report #1319593

Jul 29 2016
International Technical Support Corp. Had me believeing that they were a legimate Technical Support Company New Hyde Park New York Author: Adrian, Michigan Computer Help Desk: International Technical Support Corp. New Hyde Park, New York

11, Report #1319586

Jul 29 2016
Horizon Card Services They took 7.95 from my checking account without me authority. Haven't received a card from them. And i want my money back. Miami Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Horizon Card Services Internet

12, Report #1319581

Jul 29 2016
WGU Western Governors University WGU and Course Hero Ripped me off and hacked into my accounts Salt Lake City Utah Cheater Author: Boise, Idaho Education & Learning Centers: WGU Salt Lake City, Utah

13, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

14, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

15, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

16, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

17, Report #1319503

Jul 28 2016
Dr. Emmy Le DDS Broke a 5 tooth bridge and lied leaving me in pain Garden Grove California Author: Laguna Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Emmy Le DDS Garden Grove, California

18, Report #1319502

Jul 28 2016
Pavel Tereshchuk Mysafetybelts.com Stole $3,800 from me and LIED! SCUMS! Westfield Massachusetts
Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Auto Parts: Pavel Tereshchuk Westfield, Massachusetts

19, Report #1319494

Jul 28 2016
TH Racing Todd Heemsbergen Tried to cover up bad workmanship and lied to me. Fort Worth Texas
Customer contacted immediately Author: Lacrosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: TH Racing Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

21, Report #1319482

Jul 28 2016
RODAORKZ Paul Wright Eureka Ca. charged 11000.00 to put in wiring harness and other projects on truck- I then took it to two other shops and they looked at the work and gave me a bid of 3800 for the same job. I plan to sue Eureka California
Author: Piercy, California Auto Repair Service: RODAORKZ Eureka, California

22, Report #1319481

Jul 28 2016
David Maus Chevrolet Dealer Sold Me a Low Mileage Used 2013 Altima with a Faulty AC Sanford Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Maus Chevrolet Sanford, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Giamatti. Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

24, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

25, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California