Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fast Loan 4 Me
There may be more reports for "Fast Loan 4 Me"
For more results perform a general search for "Fast Loan 4 Me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
AMERICAN DEBT FOUNDATION Ripped me off alot of money. Davie Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Liars: AMERICAN DEBT FOUNDATION Internet

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Fight Fast Company scams you by charging you $100s without your knowledge or approval. Visalia California
Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Fight Fast Visalia, California

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Nadrich & Cohen LLP personalinjurylawcal.com, Jeffrey Nadrich, Randal Cohen They tried to pressure me into signing an agreement that would award them 60% of whatever I got from a settlement. Literally, they had multiple staff members standing over me while they were pressuring me! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Nadrich & Cohen LLP Los Angeles, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Brilliant Skin Care Charged me for the cream and then a week or two later charged me 89.00 Again. California Internet Author: Midland, Texas Skin Care: Brilliant Skin Care Internet

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
Cactus Leasing Jason BatesTanelle Bates The company shorted me out of $1,000 of my final pay. I was kicked out of the truck in Davenport,IA and had to pay my own way back home. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Chandler , Arizona Trucking Companies: Cactus Leasing Kansas City, Missouri

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Charles L Mudd Jr Mudd Law Offices, Charles Mudd Jr, Chuck Mudd Jr will file litigation against me in an attempt to silence the truth. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Charles L Mudd Jr Chicago, Illinois

TN-BILL4TN.COM Ripped me off Internet
Author: Taylor, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: TN-BILL4TN.COM Internet

Feb 19 2017
Ashleigh Magnus Photography screwed me over and ripped me off! Orange County,  California Author: Sylmar, California Photography: Ashleigh Magnus Photography Internet

Feb 19 2017
Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Scammed me out of buying a yorkie puppy. Houston, Texas Internet Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Attorney Generals: Johnson's Teacup Yorkies Internet

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 19 2017
Nutra Way Nutra Pure Charged $106 to my account without me buying anything. Internet
Author: Pocomoke City, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Internet

Feb 19 2017
Loan Max-Cincinnati HOW DECEPTIVE CONTRACT WORDING WILL COST YOU HUNDREDS OF $$$ @ LOAN MAX cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Max-Cincinnati cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 18 2017
AskOptions Frank Lucas was my broker, and as such has not spoken to me since I sent $10,000 to my account. He has not allowed a withdrawal of my money or earnings, Author: Mesquite, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: AskOptions Texas

Feb 18 2017
SPIRIT AIRLINES LEFT ME STRANDED Miramar Florida Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Air Travel: SPIRIT AIRLINES Miramar, Florida

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama