Your Search | fast loan 4 me

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 29 2016
Hudson's Bay Company or HBC or The Bay They overcharged me online and refused to fix the problem. Had to call credit card company Nationwide Author: , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Hudson's Bay Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors Purchased vehicle.... Crossway motors: 12960 I-45 North, Willis, Tx 77378 Financed by.... Woodlands Financial , the Woodlands , Tx Predator Lenders...stole 8000.00 + from me by way of harassment over insurance and finally Forgery. The Woodlands Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Financial Services: Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Rowe Special Credit (Westbrook Maine) Took advantage of a first time buyer with little or no credit. Westbrook, Maine Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Rowe Special Credit (Westbrook Maine) Westbrook, ME , Maine

Aug 29 2016
Capital One Financial Corporation Defrauded Me By Selling Me First Class Airline Tickets But Delivering Me Premium Economy Tickets at Check-in McLean, Virginia Nationwide
Author: San Luis Obispo, California Banks: Capital One Financial Corporation Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Microsoft Microsoft is forcing me to purchase a new surface when they lost or destroyed my old one Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Microsoft Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Priority Payout stole money from me stuart Florida Author: ISLAMORADA, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Priority Payout stuart, Florida

Aug 29 2016
American Party Company Didn't perform service once paid. Two weeks prior notified me their apparently had a bank issue and couldn't perform our service. Internet Author: Claremont, New Hampshire DJ Services: American Party Company Internet

Aug 29 2016
Joshua Landers Ripped me off Jonesboro Georgia Author: Bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Joshua Landers Jonesboro, Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Cenlar Central Loan Administration and Reporting Charges Fees they Cannot Explain!!!! Ewing NJ No Trolls Author: Mena, Arkansas Mortgage Companies: Cenlar Internet

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 29 2016
FreeScoreClick I was assured that a charge would be refunded back to my bank account. Instead they charged me again and claimed they couldn't see the charges. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: FreeScoreClick Internet

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Pella Corporation do not stand behind their products, wanted me to buy another screen door, cheap, selfish, greedy, unreliable, disgusting, do not do business with them Pella Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Window Manufacturers: Pella Corporation Pella , Iowa

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
11 COMPLAINTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Told me that I won $750,000.00 Internet Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: pedro.338quezada@outlook.com Internet