Your Search | fast loan 4 me

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Amy Daughtry Tyler Pilk Riped me off for $250 Indianapolis Internet Author: El Reno, Oklahoma Dating Services: Amy Daughtry Internet

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
Mark Harrison Loan Fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Loans: Mark Harrison Internet

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Ultimate Technologies Lied to me, delayed my refund, receptionist rude Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Appliances: Ultimate Technologies Knoxville, Tennessee

PEARL CAPITAL Pearl Capital sent me to Bankruptcy. New York New York
The lender is your scapegoat Author: orlando, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: PEARL CAPITAL New York, New York

Feb 06 2016
Albitration NCO Aurthor Bryan Parker Harrased my family and tried forcing an unknown debt on me Nationwide Author: Kingman, Indiana Collection Agencies: Albitration NCO Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
Darkstar llc Darkstar communication Charged me for years after I canceled service No idea Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: Darkstar llc Internet

Feb 05 2016
Goodwill I worked foe Goodwill thru a veterans program ..The V.A. paid me but I worked for Goodwill Topeka Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Family Services: Goodwill Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
the Cupcake Girls These women made me pay $20 for a makeover advertised as free then never provided it !!! SEAMSTERS ! Las Vegas Nevada typo Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: the Cupcake Girls Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
You're ridiculous Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet