Your Search | fast loan 4 me

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
volunteer energy signed me up with out my knowledge ohio They cant... Author: Vermilion, Ohio Employment Services: volunteer energy

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 24 2016
Businessesforsale.com Refused to refund me my money. Internet Author: Durban, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Businessesforsale.com Internet

Sep 23 2016
Teresa Bisono This woman is a scam artist she scammed me out of a $500 deposit that didnt belong to her after renting a room in her home for just several weeks. Land O' Lakes Florida Author: Land O' Lakes, Florida Landlords: Teresa Bisono Land O' Lakes, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
Ross Medical Education Center Completely lied to me about having a great career in Medical Assisting Flint Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Ross Medical Education Center Flint, Michigan

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
homes.com homes.connect Totally misrepresent, fraudulent, lied to me Internet Author: torrance , California Realtors: homes.com Internet

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Westgate Resorts they lied and make me buy a property without full disclosure. they told me i will pay half of the maintainance fee since i am only buying one week every other year kissimmee Florida Author: Waldorf, Maryland Building Services: Westgate Resorts kissimmee, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Mr. check out distributors Lydia Lovig, Lydia Delaney, A mysterious man named Bob Complete scam! Mr. Checkout Distributors Stole $10,000 from me and gave me an XL Orlando Florida Florida Author: San Diego , California Convenience Stores: Mr. check out distributors

Sep 22 2016
123 Go Auto Sales Joe and Chuck Saad Fast talking Rip-off artists Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Shelby Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: 123 Go Auto Sales Clinton Twp, Michigan

Sep 22 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet