FAST LOAN 4 ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fast loan 4 Me
There may be more specific results for "Fast loan 4 Me"
For more specific results for "Fast loan 4 Me"
Showing 1-25 of 133,868 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fast loan 4 Me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
Loan Depot, Adjuster's name, Gaylin Davis Fixed Rate 4.3 changed to Adjustable Rate that would go up to 8.25 Nationwide Author: Romeoville, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Loan Depot Nationwide

Santander consumer usa Financed me for a obsered amount Fort worth Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Santander consumer usa Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront sent me a collection notice for a product I never recieved. The bill was for $98.71 I will not pay for something I did not order. Sherman Oaks, Ca. 91423 Internet CA. Author: covington, Kentucky Skin Care: Valere Skin/Dar Waterfront Internet

Jul 23 2017
Sears Department Store Denied Check /,but certain checks they accepted, but later charged me with forgery, and repossessed purchased items Indianapolis Indiana
Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Appliances: Sears Department Store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
POSHMARK STOLE MY MERCHANDISE AND HAS NOT PAID ME!!! WHERE ARE MY PROMISED FUNDS??? AND NO CALL BACK AFTER MESSAGES LEFT CA Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: POSHMARK Internet

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 23 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc get me to pay $277.36 for a outstanding bill Renton Washington Author: Long Beach, California Music: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
HSBC Mortgage HSBC Mortgage Nightmare - They lied, misled and tricked me out of my home Brandon Florida Author: Laughlin, Nevada Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Internet, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Something is missing Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Daymak Daymak sold me a lemon and won't make it right! North York Ontario Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Daymak North York, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
American homes 4 rent American homes for rent Breach of contract, warranty of habitability Tampa Nationwide
Author: Lutz, Florida Real Estate Services: American homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet