Your Search | fast loans 4 you

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

3, Report #1191678

Nov 27 2014
Quicken Loans Rip off Florida Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Internet

4, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
C&F Movers, Inc. Frank Palermo Mover broke our furniture, blew us off, and then threatened us North Port Florida
Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: C&F Movers, Inc. North Port, Florida

6, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

7, Report #1191620

Nov 26 2014
Gas South STAY AWAY from GAS SOUTH unless you want to be a VICTIM!!! watkinsville Georgia Author: watkinsville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Gas South watkinsville, Georgia

8, Report #1191596

Nov 26 2014
Mariners Finance Sneaky practices--adding huge fees on the final payment Germantown Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Loans: Mariners Finance Germantown, Maryland

9, Report #1191592

Nov 26 2014
Quicken Loans Closing costs.... amusing me. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

10, Report #1191572

Fast Money Loan SCANDALOUS, Untrust worthy, LIARS! Long Beach California
Author: RAMONA, California Loans: Fast Money Loan Long Beach, California

11, Report #1191587

Nov 26 2014
Habitat for Humanity Staunton Va They remodled our bathroom, but ruined it. It will have to be done over at a cost of $2500.00 Staunton Virginia Author: STAUNTON, Virginia Loans: Habitat for Humanity Staunton, Virginia

12, Report #1191578

Nov 26 2014
Flixaddict Ripped me off for $160 over 4 months Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Video Stores: Flixaddict Internet

13, Report #1191564

Nov 26 2014
Multil loan source.net I borrowed $400.00 from them they wanted me to pay them back $680.00plus $520.00 so in all it would be $1200.00 for $400.00 so please beware of these people. internet Internet Author: BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Loans: Multil loan source .net Internet

14, Report #1191554

Nov 26 2014
Blacklightsusa.com LED flashlight bulb not 365nm as advertised beware they are selling you cheaper 395nm and claim they are 365nm black lights Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Little Elm, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Blacklightsusa.com

15, Report #1191530

Nov 26 2014
SW Transmissions Dale Jones SW TRANSMISSION WILL STEAL YOU BLIND, and LAUGH at YOU WHILE DOIN IT! st louis Missouri Author: Pueblo, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: SW Transmissions st louis, Missouri

16, Report #1191519

Nov 26 2014
Elephant Structures they said my carport would be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks or sooner, now there saying 8-9 Internet Author: China Grove, North Carolina Building Products: Elephant Structures Internet

17, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

18, Report #1191513

Nov 26 2014
PNC Bank Bait and Switch Scam Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

19, Report #1191508

Nov 26 2014
AAA Carolinas You will not get what you pay for Charlotte North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Clubs: AAA Carolinas Charlotte , North Carolina

20, Report #1191492

Nov 26 2014
Prestashop If you start its is cheap, soon things will not work as expected. Then they charge you a lot of money Internet Author: Woubrugge, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Prestashop Internet

21, Report #1191472

Nov 25 2014
Rachel at Animal Specialty & Emergency Center ASEC Devil, Ugly, Monster - Rachel, You Worth Only as a Memorial Tool to the Animal You Killed!!! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Animal Specialty & Emergency Center Los Angeles, California

22, Report #1191444

Nov 25 2014
Student Service Providers Sasha King HE WILL NOT PAY YOU IF YOU WORK FOR HIM North Hollywood California Author: irvine, California Customer Leads: Student Service Providers North Hollywood, California

23, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

24, Report #1191435

Nov 25 2014
Supplier Source, LLC Apply Knowledge, LLC aka Apply Knowledge Institute, Coaching Department.Dahm International, LLCDominion of Virgo Investments, IncEcommerce Support, LLC – IdahoEssent Media, LLCEvertex Solutions, LLCEvi, LLC aka Members Learning CentreNemrow Consult Multi-phase, multi-million dollar Internet Scammers - BEWARE of their unscrupulous agenda to RIP YOU OFF Orem Utah Author: Sydney, On-Line Business: Supplier Source, LLC Orem, Utah

25, Report #1191405

Nov 25 2014
Invies.com Blatant SCAM, CONSUMERS BEWARE! I fell VICTIM to this SCAM! PLEASE don't you! Internet Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Better Business Bureau: Invies.com Internet